Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently (1349 Views)

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / Black Oil Sellers Wanted / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently by rickybush: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2010
we are a reputable oil and gas company here in nigeria. we seek real (blco) sellers, whose bank can swift p.o.p to buyers bank immediately the spa is signed to trigger lc for swift transaction.
Re: Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently by emmaayomid: 8:28pm On May 30, 2011
Hello sir/ma,
i am john akinsanya by name and we had an offer of nigeria crude oil BLCO with us right now.we will like to work with you directly if you can help us to get buyers of BLCO and i have the full procedures with SPA and all necessary documentation from NNPC of NIGERIA.
I will wait for your urgent response as soon as possible.i will forward all the documentation to you right now.
Thanks waiting for your urgent response back to me.you can get back to me at italiong2005@yahoo.com and my phone number is +2348054605601.i have the procedure with me and SPA,LIFTING AUTHORITY with all necessary documentation.

Best of regards,
john akinsanya.
Re: Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently by emmaayomid: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
Do you still have a buyer on ground?if so kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that we can send you the procedure and the Spa to you.thanks
Re: Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently by emmaayomid: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
Here is the SPA on C.I.F. If you have a serious buyer,kindly get back to me at italiong2005@yahoo.com and if your buyer are committed and i will forward all other documentation to them as soon as possible.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

20,000 Old Layers (brown Leghorn) For Quick Sale / Needs to scan something? Here's a mouse. / Free Web Hosting For 6 Months - 1000 Mb , Cpanel Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.