Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Another Source Of Income For Everyone - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Another Source Of Income For Everyone (1358 Views)

CREATE MASSIVE EXTRA INCOME FOR YOURSELF / Confirmed Monthly Income For 2014. / Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
Do you need another source of income to meet up your needs and family welfare? OR have you been thinking and searching for a profitable investment to engage in for a larger returns on your capital? This is the opportunity that you have been waiting for. Forex is the world most volatile market in this age with a 24 hrs activities of currency trading, yielding over trillions of dollars on turn over everyday. You can take part of this turn over into your pocket by investing and let your money work in the forex market.

I will trade and manage your funds in the forex market for a duration of one month after which you can either renew the contract of my services or go and spend the returns that you have gained.

Profit: 60% of Capital
Duration: One month OR as agreed by the client

For other investors who do not have a forex account, I can trade for you using my platform, on a returns of 50% of your Capital as your profit every month.

Minimum Amount:USD 500

Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by wealth123: 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Oga if you lose the $1000 what happens? If you can give a form of guarantee that my initial investment is safe then am interested but if not then i am carrying all the risk while you are enjoying the profit with me on 50:50 basis with no risk. Don't you think this is foolish man investing?
Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
You have asked a brilliant question. Like every other business that has bump holes, Forex also has its' bump holes. In the case of what you mentioned, you have guarantee covering 100% of your Capital. This explains why the profit share is 50:50. In the event of your registration, all agreements will be given to you. If you are serious about it, contact me for further discussions and a meeting.
Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
view my trades for the week ended.
For investors of forex. I can trade for you using my own forex account, with as low as 55K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment. If you wish to invest in forex for more returns on monthly basis,
Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2012
For investors who have been calling and writing, demanding that the minimum amount to trade on their existing platforms be reduced to $500 (Five Hundred Dollars). This is to inform you that your suggestions have been considered. However, the service is available to limited clients.
Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
View trades ended yesterday, Another Posting in 1 weeks

Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
View trades ended 12 - 07 - 2012. Follow through on the dates

Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2012
Click on the statement link below to view my Trade report for the week. I'll be having a long break tomorrow. Going out to get some fresh air. Business has been good. To God be the glory. See ya

Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2013
Do you need another source of income to meet up your needs and family welfare? OR have you been thinking and searching for a profitable investment to engage in for a larger returns on your capital? This is the opportunity that you have been waiting for. Forex is the world most volatile market in this age with a 24 hrs activities of currency trading, yielding over trillions of dollars on turn over everyday. You can take part of this turn over into your pocket by investing and let your money work in the forex market.

I will trade and manage your funds in the forex market for a duration of one month after which you can either renew the contract of my services or go and spend the returns that you have gained.

Profit: 100% of Capital
Duration: One month OR as agreed by the client

For other investors of forex who do not have a forex account, I can trade for you using my platform, on a returns of 50% of your Capital as your profit every month.

Contact me as soon as possible.... No time to waste
Re: Another Source Of Income For Everyone by Nobody: 8:59am On May 18, 2016
The forex market is still on and more than ever before this is the time to let your money work for you.

The naira to the dollar gap gives you an edge to make more money for yourself because even as little as $100 profit in one day(This depends on your investment amount)which amounts to N32, 000 is huge for a passive income. Then when it is consistent and has a compound increase due to your profits, then my friend your life becomes better and your financial burdens becomes a thing of the past.

Many of us stock up our funds in the bank where they are used for business without paying you any or meaningful interest for saving in the bank. Dangote saves money in the bank but at thesame time collects loan (OPM-Other people's money) to establish businesses across Nigeria and Africa as a whole and hence makes even more profit to employ those saving in the bank and whose money he has used.

Dear friend, the forex market has one of the largest markets in the world with a whopping sum of $2.3T transactions on daily basis...... waow!!!

The choice is yours today.

I can trade for you on a minimum amount of $500 for a minimum profit of $250 weekly (5 working days) for a duration of one month and you can renew the contract terms if you wish or go enjoy yourself but keeping your stream flowing is a better option.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Geekvape Karma Kit With Best Price / Used Trucks Wanted / How To Profit From Recharge Card Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.