Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

HON. SURAJUDEEN TIJANI: Constituent Writes Lagos Lawmaker On Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HON. SURAJUDEEN TIJANI: Constituent Writes Lagos Lawmaker On Inauguration (295 Views)

Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Tinubu, Oborevwori On Inauguration / 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day / ‘Beautiful’ Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, Ministerial Nominee Distracts Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HON. SURAJUDEEN TIJANI: Constituent Writes Lagos Lawmaker On Inauguration by Kakaakinews: 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
OPEN LETTER TO HON. Tijani Surajudeen Emir, THE HONORABLE MEMBER REPRESENTING OJO CONSTITUENCY II AT THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.

- a piece from constituent Opeyemi Eniola

Firstly, I like to welcome you to the 9th assembly of the center of excellence, renown as the first, most efficient and the best state assembly in the country. I would have congratulated you like every other person, but it is not in my attitude to do so knowing that "Ise se se bere ni".

Arguably, there are more work to be done in terms of bringing governance closer to people and that shouldn't be misconstrued, as it is crystal clear that being an executive member is distant different from a lawmaker and never forgetting that the latter have roles to play in recommending and bringing constituency projects closer to the people.

My MHA sir, you have many established point to prove wrong on your commencement of work as the Honourable member representing our constituency, key of it are as highlighted below:

I. Every young person if given a chance can perform greatly.

II. Every individual can win elections if you have the people's support.

III. No matter your background, never give up.

Permit me to take an extract from Neil Richard MacKinnon Gaiman, an English author in his book, M is for Magic; "Stories you read when you're the right age never quite leave you. You may forget who wrote them or what the story was called. Sometimes you'll forget precisely what happened, but if a story touches you it will stay with you, haunting the places in your mind that you rarely ever visit". Also that of Friedrich Nietzsche: "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

Star boy Surajudeen Tijani, I see a perfect gentleman in you, I fell in genuine love with your person knowing the bounds you broke, the hurdles you crossed and the heights you attained even before your political career and of course during the nurturing of your dreams. In the words of my father, "only a calm and vigilant fish survives the ocean, as many of its like eat themselves to survive."

Lastly, I urge you to bring close your friends and closer your critics. I will write to congratulate you after the next four years to celebrate your achievements and the new records you have made.

Welcome our newest LAWMAKER, Omo to'n so.

Re: HON. SURAJUDEEN TIJANI: Constituent Writes Lagos Lawmaker On Inauguration by hisexcellency34: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Rubbish, you are using style to promote your uncle abi?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To Court’s Ruling On Okorocha’s Certificate Of Return / Why We Should Not Expect A Neo-saraki 9th National Assembly / Check Out New 2019 World Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.