Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,484 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You (14762 Views)

Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / EFFIXZZY VILLA: Ani Amatosero' House, A Duplex As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Thandiubani(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2021
When A Man Says He Loves You, Don't Conclude He Wants to Marry You – Actress Ani Amatosero Warns Ladies (Video)

Actress, Ani Amatosero has warned ladies not to make the mistake of concluding that a man wants to marry them just because he says he loves them.

The Ghanaian actress said this in one of her Tik Tok videos.

According to her, this is to prevent instances of people saying they have been used and dumped.

She further warned women not to allow the sweet words of some men get into their heads as some relationships are just to strengthen you and make you cry while others make you bold.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXNhT4SjNGa/?utm_source=ig_embed

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK5mVZiGW4w

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Aufbauh(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2021
When a man ask you that 'do you wants to marry me'? It's not enough to say YES I will.
Get his own response by asking him back that' do you wants to marry me'?

It's only when you've asked him back and he agrees then, you can tie him to his word as mutual consent or contractual.

30 Likes

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2021
E NO CONCERN NAIRALAND tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Waakanda: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2021
True talk there cool

4 Likes

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Peace081: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Once a Man tell me he Loves me, he already owe me Money

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by ChiefSosa(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2021
Peace081:
Once a Man tell me he Loves me, he already own me Money

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by ChiefSosa(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
True! Love means affection, while marriage means a bond. Marriage is a really strong step. He tells you 'i love you' does not also mean he doesn't want to marry you. Most people don't even understand love, nowadays. People even confuse love and lust.
It's better someone lusts after you, at least you'll know where the person stands, than someone to claim they love you and you start having doubts.
People can marry without love e.g those guys that marry old white women for green card. They can say 'I love you' every second, until the white woman signs the documents and they get the green card. We also have gold diggers that marry rich men for the money.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by verybadmouth(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
What of if a girl says she loves you?
Means she wants to milk you wallet dry.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by WibusJaga: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021

Some of these ladies have PhD in Men&Women matters. & yet can't successfully run a home.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by NotBeenPaid: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Peace081:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by JavaScript90: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
This generation have evolved. Love doesn't exist again. What we have is relationship/marriage of convenience

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by ecomalchemist(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na so !!!
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Karlovych: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
embarassed Another tale about modern marriage, people should just enjoy their lives. Even the witch currently tormenting Will Smith over a dead rapper is miserable in her marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by tradepunter: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Blah blah blah
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Bigpapi: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Thandiubani:
When A Man Says He Loves You, Don't Conclude He Wants to Marry You – Actress Ani Amatosero Warns Ladies (Video)

Actress, Ani Amatosero has warned ladies not to make the mistake of concluding that a man wants to marry them just because he says he loves them.

The Ghanaian actress said this in one of her Tik Tok videos.

According to her, this is to prevent instances of people saying they have been used and dumped.

She further warned women not to allow the sweet words of some men get into their heads as some relationships are just to strengthen you and make you cry while others make you bold.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXNhT4SjNGa/?utm_source=ig_embed

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK5mVZiGW4w

This girl TOTO don suffer I swear

1 Like

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by brainpulse: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Talking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Shellsploit: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
like charge's attract... Unlike charges repel shocked
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by floss(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hahaha.. it's not flesh and blood that revealed this to you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by bcomputer101: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
She's talking from experience.
I believe her pussycat must have suffered alot from wolfs. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by knowhowk: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Love and Marriage are Scam in this Generation...All Lies and Games ...
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Blacknote: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Peace081:
Once a Man tell me he Loves me, he already owe me Money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Well, if me I said I love you, that mean I want to marry you, if you like go dey do illegal conclusion. kiss

Meanwhile, if you are good at writing, check this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6886243/need-writers-n3-per-word
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by faithfull18(f): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Peace081:
grin grin cheesy owe or own, hahaha.
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by talk2hb1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
True
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by stephenabudu959(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's just the bitter truth... Take it or leave it
Re: Ani Amatosero: When A Man Says He Loves You Don't Conclude He Wants To Marry You by filleSouriante(f): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
True talk

I thought she is Nigerian tho. Not even one Ghanian accent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas Shows Off Her Baby / Chris Okagbue Celebrates His Birthday With Dapper New Photos / Gifty: 'I Wish To Go Back To The Big Brother House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.