Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

See How You Can Land A Great Internship Position In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How You Can Land A Great Internship Position In Nigeria (398 Views)

Discover A TINY LITTLE Crazy Steps That Can Land You Mad Sales This Week. / See How You Can Land A Job In Andela / How To Get An Internship Position In Top Companies Like; Shell, Chevron, Pwc Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Land A Great Internship Position In Nigeria by rita1234: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
I know you know that getting an internship opportunity is great way to move your career forward. But I am not sure you know how you can land a great internship opportunity in Nigeria. Well, stand a chance to get a free ticket to attend the Lagos Interns Meetup and get that golden opportunity to land an internship position in your dream company.
All you need to do is to click here to register and be a part of the event and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Habits That Can Actually Help You Keep Your Job / Drama And Comedy In The Classroom Encourage Children To Listen And Participate. / How Lucrative Is Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.