Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) (46521 Views)

Man Singlehandedly Saved A Filling Station From Burning Down. Photos And Video. / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) / Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
nwadiuko1:
lol.....@south east no being bigger than oyo state....... from lagos ibadan gutter media abi? my brother if na house... i mean better residential buildings even in villages.... leave am for us......i do pity some yorubas, from shagamu to Ibafo, you find uncompleted shacks everywhere.... is that what you guys call houses?

The issue why can't you leave the region and stay in your own region
Aba is there
Onitsha is there
At least the only thing you brag about is storey building and I will show you

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
nwadiuko1:
lol.....@south east no being bigger than oyo state....... from lagos ibadan gutter media abi? my brother if na house... i mean better residential buildings even in villages.... leave am for us......i do pity some yorubas, from shagamu to Ibafo, you find uncompleted shacks everywhere.... is that what you guys call houses?

More pictures
I heard they is a community where pregnant women can't deliver unless wheelbarrow is available

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by hollukoyar: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2019
I really thank God sey Davido and Wizkid na from the same tribe (yoruba or not) if not, this inter tribal war go enter another level ooo...Just Imagine sey wizkid na Yoruba and Davido na Ibo...Chai...War go start...You will be hearing things like, can yoruba man ever achieve anything like davido...or Ibo man and frog voice....e.t.c

I just really wonder if we can truly ever be non-tribal. God help us
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2019
nwadiuko1:

Richest tribe as usual
Online Billionaires but instead Yoruba migrating to their land for wealth it is vice versa

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2019
nwadiuko1:

How your tribe disgrace Africans abroad

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 08, 2019
nwadiuko1:

Don't mess with the Yoruba tribe we are not your mate
Keep using nairaland and abadon Linda ikeja and also subscribe on glo
Mumu people
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2019
sankout:

It is clear you have not visit Lagos or you live in the slum in ikorodu
Ordinary Agodo in Lagos is filled with storey building

How many did your papa build?
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by lighternote: 4:49am On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Jesus is lord grin grin
ChristianNorth:

If you drive throughout the entire Ikorodu, you won't get up to 50 units of privately owned three storey residential building.

It is what that tiny underdeveloped region builds for fun. One street in Onitsha alone boasts of over 35 of those buildings.

You think say development na to litter 1 bedroom flat stunted residential buildings over a massive area of land without a single 3 storey building?

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2019
Iceman2017:

How many did your papa build?

Same question goes to you
What have your ancestors achieve
Cus I know your descendants have not achieve anything but looking for who to insult on nairaland
Spit
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Quorax: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Bighead9:

See who's talking. I'm presently in Warri. I know the South East like the back of my hand. The only special thing about that tiny underdeveloped Region is, crimes and crime related activities.
If you are so confident, mention your state of Origin... moronike
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

If you drive throughout the entire Ikorodu, you won't get up to 50 units of privately owned three storey residential building.

It is what that tiny underdeveloped region builds for fun. One street in Onitsha alone boasts of over 35 of those buildings.

You think say development na to litter 1 bedroom flat stunted residential buildings over a massive area of land without a single 3 storey building?

you are a clown. so 3 storey building is your own sign of development? thank God you said massive area of land.

oyo state alone is almost as big as your entire south east so we have plenty of land to play with. grow up
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2019
sankout:

The issue why can't you leave the region and stay in your own region
Aba is there
Onitsha is there
At least the only thing you brag about is storey building and I will show you
doesn't change the fact that you are a church rat �
Igbo and Yoruba can never be compared, we are better in all endeavours of life, go and make money.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2019
nwadiuko1:
doesn't change the fact that you are a church rat �
Igbo and Yoruba can never be compared, we are better in all endeavours of life, go and make money.

E pain am
LMAO
Check my signature if you want to start business
Worthless human being
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2019
This thread should be closed. It has violated rule 2 and 3 of the constituted Nairaland observed regulations which states thus:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight,
or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR
TRIBES.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts
against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g.
rape).

Seun Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Chukalemon(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mind what you say and stop talking trash
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
sankout:

E pain am
LMAO
Check my signature if you want to start business
Worthless human being
� you are still a poor church rat, you still live in an uncompleted building in Ibafo....... doesn't still change a thing.....i repeat, go and make money
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
nwadiuko1:
� you are still a poor church rat, you still live in an uncompleted building in Ibafo....... doesn't still change a thing.....i repeat, go and make money

Check my signature
Jobless man disturbing my Mentions
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
sankout:

Check my signature
Jobless man disturbing my Mentions
don't beg me to check your useless whatever.... you are a poor church rat... living in an uncompleted biulding in mowe.... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
nwadiuko1:
don't beg me to check your useless whatever.... you are a poor church rat... living in an uncompleted biulding in mowe.... lol

Check my signature..... cheers
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
sankout:

It is clear you have not visit Lagos or you live in the slum in ikorodu
Ordinary Agodo in Lagos is filled with storey building

Who build them?
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Slimsly100:

Who build them?

Why can't you leave owerri
And begin checking each house to know who owns it
Mumu E--WARRIOR
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gadafii:
but ur kinsmen are still rushing to Lagos with the next bus to come and hawk fan yogo
The bitter truth is they let ho of pride and hustle just to make ends meet. To God be the glory most of them have testimonies for their hustle in their various hometowns instead of lazing around as agberos.

What I'm I even saying
You guys should let go of tribalism so you can think we'll.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
sankout:

Why can't you leave owerri
And begin checking each house to know who owns it
Mumu E--WARRIOR
Lolz grin it was just a simple question.
If only tribalism wasn't deeply rooted in u, u would have seen it as mere question.
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Slimsly100:

Lolz grin it was just a simply question.
If not tribalism wasn't deeply rooted in u, u would have seen it as mere question.

The internet is your friend..... cheers
Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Slimsly100:

The bitter truth is they let ho of pride and hustle just to make ends meet. To God be the glory most of them have testimonies for their hustle in their various hometowns instead of lazing around as agberos.

What I'm I even saying
You guys should let go of tribalism so you can think we'll.

What of those one that open baby factory
Abi you have not seen the recent statistics

Re: Aba Residents Rescue Children From Burning Building (Photos) by booksrite(f): 12:18am On Jun 29, 2019

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Is Happening In The Compound l Am Living In. / How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (detailed) Pt 2 / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.