Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here (25685 Views)

UPDATED!!! Authentic and affordable watches on sale!!! One year warranty / Nice Classic Wristwatches For Sale At Fair Prices -- Check In! / Imported Wristwatches Of All Brands Available 4 Sale- For Males And Females (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by darkid1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
FanOfMyself:

shocked shocked please do well to inform us if the OP failed to live up to his promises or has integrity issues. Some of us are planning to patronise him oo

You would be surprised he has still not paid me back my money.

Let me explain so others checking this thread can see and even @ignitewatch can see, cause his last seen here shows that he sees my comments here and just refuses to do the right thing.

On the 24th December 2020, I contacted him cause i wanted to buy a watch for a friend as a gift. The price was arrived at 11,500 naira plus delivery.

Around the festive period, anyone using gtb would know they had issues. I did the first transfer and it left my account but he had not gotten it. Cause i wanted to get the gift for my friend early (my mistake), and he said he was travelling and it was going to be unable to sell after 24th, I called him and asked, "If i resend this money using my other account, will you refund my money once gtb credit you?"

Of course he said i should trust him and that was small money. Indeed it's not so much money, if you check my replies on here, i have bought things close to half a millions on here with trusted sellers, so 11,500 didn't seem like such a risk.

I called my bank and they eventually sent him the money, which he confirmed. The watch got delivered eventually, after a longer wait than we agreed on, but that happens.

Okay send my money back since it was double transfer and you promised to do so. We have been on this since. He sent a screenshot that he sent the money. I never saw it, and so i informed him. He said he would sort it out with the bank. Weeks passed and he stopped talking about that. He said he will clear his goods and pay... Weeks, passed... No money

A transaction since last year. He calls me almost sounding angry on the 26th after i call him like every two to three days, that i shouldn't call him and that he would do the transfer when he has the money (probably angry cause i called him out here. I dont care).

I let it slide hopeful that he would out of anger oay me back my money and we would go our separate ways. But here we are approaching March.

Business is funny and all, and even while I'm pissed at this guy, i understand. But he would clearly ignore my messages and be forming angry on top of my money.

People like this are why people are wary of doing business with local businesses and rather big corporations like jumia.

All said... Pay my money angry

1 Like

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by FanOfMyself: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
darkid1:

You would be surprised he has still not paid me back my money.

Let me explain so others checking this thread can see and even @ignitewatch can see, cause his last seen here shows that he sees my comments here and just refuses to do the right thing.

On the 24th December 2020, I contacted him cause i wanted to buy a watch for a friend as a gift. The price was arrived at 11,500 naira plus delivery.

Around the festive period, anyone using gtb would know they had issues. I did the first transfer and it left my account but he had not gotten it. Cause i wanted to get the gift for my friend early (my mistake), and he said he was travelling and it was going to be unable to sell after 24th, I called him and asked, "If i resend this money using my other account, will you refund my money once gtb credit you?"

Of course he said i should trust him and that was small money. Indeed it's not so much money, if you check my replies on here, i have bought things close to half a millions on here with trusted sellers, so 11,500 didn't seem like such a risk.

I called my bank and they eventually sent him the money, which he confirmed. The watch got delivered eventually, after a longer wait than we agreed on, but that happens.

Okay send my money back since it was double transfer and you promised to do so. We have been on this since. He sent a screenshot that he sent the money. I never saw it, and so i informed him. He said he would sort it out with the bank. Weeks passed and he stopped talking about that. He said he will clear his goods and pay... Weeks, passed... No money

A transaction since last year. He calls me almost sounding angry on the 26th after i call him like every two to three days, that i shouldn't call him and that he would do the transfer when he has the money (probably angry cause i called him out here. I dont care).

I let it slide hopeful that he would out of anger oay me back my money and we would go our separate ways. But here we are approaching March.

Business is funny and all, and even while I'm pissed at this guy, i understand. But he would clearly ignore my messages and be forming angry on top of my money.

People like this are why people are wary of doing business with local businesses and rather big corporations like jumia.

All said... Pay my money angry
Thanks bro for warning us.
ignitewatch what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by darkid1(m): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Lol, you can see the kind of person this guy is... No response, nothing. I would be cautious next time.

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by eligwe2019: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm... Just when I thought of patronising him... Let me hold my peace.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by deardevil(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
ignitewatch:
#tuesday

How much is the diesel watch .... this my WhatsApp number 08168891648
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by deardevil(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
ignitewatch:
#13k-------1st pic

#13k-------2nd pic

#12k--------3rd pic

#10k------4th pic

How MUCH for the first silver watch best price
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by darkid1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
It's March already and I haven't been refunded for a transaction from last year. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
darkid1:
It's March already and I haven't been refunded for a transaction from last year. It is well.
good afternoon.
someone called my attention to this post you made..
am surprise, that after speaking with you on phone.. you still come here and say something different....
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I lost my IG page, lost my sim, thought my agent was sending my goods via cargo only to find out he sent it via sea.
have spoken to the person raising an issue here and I told him to hold on. I explained everything g to him but was surprise to see this..

I haven't posted cause I have gat no stock at hand..

all the same
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Alternative Number to be reach ..
the number on my signature is going presently...

Here is an alternate line to reach me.....0909-582-3794 pending when we can retrieve the other one....

we only just receive new stocks recently....
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
available
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by darkid1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
ignitewatch:

good afternoon.
someone called my attention to this post you made..
am surprise, that after speaking with you on phone.. you still come here and say something different....

What is different that I have said?

I am really curious. You spoke to me yesterday after I called to give you time. Prior to that didn't you say I should not call and didn't need to cause you would pay me. Which was said last month. After then I updated on this thread that we spoke on resolving it and that I would update accordingly.

Did anything come out of it ? I have these posts to hold you accountable till your end of the bargain has been fulfilled.

So again, I ask, what have I said otherwise? Please I have been very patient with you.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
now in stock
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
##
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by deardevil(m): 7:04am On Mar 04, 2021
You mind showing us what you have in stock
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Elpacino481(m): 2:18am On Mar 09, 2021
This guy called ignitewatch is not straight forward. I'm just looking at you. If you like pay me back my money. If you like don't pay. But I have to warn others about you.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Elpacino481(m): 2:20am On Mar 09, 2021
darkid1:

What is different that I have said?

I am really curious. You spoke to me yesterday after I called to give you time. Prior to that didn't you say I should not call and didn't need to cause you would pay me. Which was said last month. After then I updated on this thread that we spoke on resolving it and that I would update accordingly.

Did anything come out of it ? I have these posts to hold you accountable till your end of the bargain has been fulfilled.

So again, I ask, what have I said otherwise? Please I have been very patient with you.

I'm not surprised. He keeps lying. I leave him with God. If he likes let him pay me back my money if he likes let him eat the money. He's eating hell fire �.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by darkid1(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2021
Elpacino481:
I'm not surprised. He keeps lying. I leave him with God. If he likes let him pay me back my money if he likes let him eat the money. He's eating hell fire �.

Me i dont leave him to God o. He is going to pay me my hard earned momey. It is well.
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by neoG(f): 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
I don't think op is the owner of the goods he is selling. These are pics from random places. No goods dey any high sea.
Don't afford to ruin your integrity most especially online cause even money can't buy it back.

1 Like

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Elpacino481(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2021
neoG:
I don't think op is the owner of the goods he is selling. These are pics from random places. No goods dey any high sea.
Don't afford to ruin your integrity most especially online cause even money can't buy it back.
The guy is even telling me that they have opened shop in Abidjan and Dakar which he oversee. Very Crooked human being

1 Like

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by deardevil(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Really don't think the op is real with the product he sells online........ any one that deal with him do so on his own peril

1 Like

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by neoG(f): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Story for the gods
Elpacino481:
The guy is even telling me that they have opened shop in Abidjan and Dakar which he oversee. Very Crooked human being
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2021
You all can say what you like... No one has the liberty to day rubbish to anyone.... Everyone has got his own personal issues.. So running here to cry like a baby gonna do you no good..

If you aren't comfortable buying from me move on. I have serviced a lot of folks here..and like any business when issues arises I tried to resolved amicably. Not someone calling to threaten me.. I don't accept that bullshit
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2021
#@

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Monday

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2021

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by ignitewatch(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2021
@@

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Elpacino481(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
eligwe2019:
Hmmm... Just when I thought of patronising him... Let me hold my peace.
Please don't. This guy is a classical Con artist.
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Elpacino481(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
ignitewatch:
You all can say what you like... No one has the liberty to day rubbish to anyone.... Everyone has got his own personal issues.. So running here to cry like a baby gonna do you no good..

If you aren't comfortable buying from me move on. I have serviced a lot of folks here..and like any business when issues arises I tried to resolved amicably. Not someone calling to threaten me.. I don't accept that bullshit
Con Artist. I thought you said you will pay @darkid1 by end of last month. Today is 2nd April you're telling him you have Typhoid, claiming you don't know him. May that fake Typhoid deal with you till you pay him back his money.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by yungchop: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
God save me o.. Was about to contact him sha. . let me look elsewhere.
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by Chummynoni(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2021
he is a conman?. glad i read the thread to the end. let me check elsewherecheesy
Re: Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here by darkid1(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Elpacino481:
Con Artist. I thought you said you will pay @darkid1 by end of last month. Today is 2nd April you're telling him you have Typhoid, claiming you don't know him. May that fake Typhoid deal with you till you pay him back his money.

You would assume the way he responded to my complaint here, he would pay me my money out of annoyance. But no.... A transaction that happened on the 24th December 2020. A baby born then would have started trying to crawl by now. There is no excuse or story he can give me again. Ignitewatch you're not a good human being, and I'm not leaving you to God. You're going to pay my money.

Update: We just spoke on the phone and I have decided he should either split the payment or just send another product just so i can let peace reign.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? / Zonju Foods Celebrates Queen Of Aso Winners With Iyanya In Style / Innovative Footwears From Recycled Tires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.