Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? (25727 Views)

Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) / Has Anyone Used Perfect Herbals Skincare Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by reinedamse: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
my skin needs urgent transformation from stretch marks and i also want to smoothen and eventone my skin.A lot of people have recommended dr sandra of perfect herbals and at d same time lots of people av condemned her products saying they contain steroids and other dangerous chemicals.i don't want to compound my problems by using dangerous products,so i need to hear from people that av either used this products or knows people that have used it.how good are her products?do you think they contain steroids? did it damage your skin after prolonged use?
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by Sanjanets(f): 2:52am On Nov 23, 2011
Am currently using her herbal super toner(costs 4k) & its simply amazing!!!
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by reinedamse: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2011
thanks darling
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by base11(f): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2011
Why do i believe Sanjanet could be Dr Sandra. I could be wrong though!
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by base11(f): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2011
Anyways i would not recommend Perfect Herbals, as i have used it twice, first was the whitenizer i have forgotten the name the one of 8,250. It worked in whitening, not lightening, whitening me. Gave me discolourations, dark knuckles etc, within three weeks and acne on my face and back to go along with it. Then some months later i tried the amazing toner, the one of 5,5k cos i had gone dark due to sun exposure. It gave me acne as well and dark knuckles, lightened my face but not so much my body. But it was ok as i didnt get discolorations like the former. Well point is, i do not believe the creams contain steriods, i do believe the herbal concentrates are very strong, they are not concentrated in the right formula hence the side effect. If it had hydroquinone, my skin would detect it, if it had steriods from the smell i would have headaches, so i know. It works but the side effects are not worth it. Trust me, same thing happened to my sister, hers was worse cos she never has acne. I spoke to one of the attendants there, she told me people have made the same complaints. She didnt even deny it. Well, it might work for you, just thought to give you my experience.

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by Sanjanets(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2011
Am not Dr Sandra.The cream worked wonders within just one month! I served in Taraba state & passed out 2 months ago. The harsh weather gave me discolouration n uneven skin Tone.I love my skin now but i noticed my knuckles r slightly darker dan before.But d rest of my body r even toned!
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by base11(f): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2011
smiley I apologise for the assumption. I actually thought that the 'San' in your name could be short for Sandra. That's the problem with her products, the black knuckles and pimples. With the various complaints she has been getting from people she should do something about it. My knuckles are yet to clear and i am yet to fork out cash for their knuckle cream cos i cant go thru the stress. One thing is for sure her products are herbal and they work not withstanding the side effects. But to me it's not worth it.
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by Mimiano: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
We should all be careful about what we rub on our skin, a lot of products line do not disclose all their ingredients.Even if u want a. lighter skin, go for safe lightening ingredients.Natural skin lighteners will not lighten your skin overnight. Below is a list of safe lightening ingredients u should look out for when buying skin lightening products.:

1. Kojic Acid
Kojic acid is derived from Koji (a Japanese mushroom). Kojic acid lightens the skin by inhibiting the production of an enzyme in the skin called tyrosinase which in turn reduces the amount of melanin created. Kojic acid is one of many most popular all-natural ingredients found in skin lightening goods.
2. Mulberry
This skin lightening ingredient is extracted from the roots of the paper Mulberry bags plant. Mulberry is said to be a lot more effective than hydroquinone and kojic acid within the sense that significantly lower concentrations are needed to have the same impact as higher concentrations of kojic acid and hydroquinone.
3. Alpha Arbutin
Alpha arbutin features a stronger effect than beta-arbutin and is also commonly found in skin lightening goods as a safer alternative to hydroquinone.
4. Beta Arbutin (Bearberry Extract)
Beta arbutin (commonly generally known as just arbutin) is derived from the leaves of bearberry, cranberry and blueberry plants. It works in a similar way to kojic acid, in that it inhibits the production of tyrosinase to restrict the amount of pigment developed. Although naturally derived, it can cause skin irritation in some folks with sensitive skin.
5. Glutathione
Glutathione is really a powerful antioxidant that has several wellness advantages which includes boosting the immune system and cleansing the liver. The only identified side effect of glutathione is skin whitening. All these wellness advantages plus a smooth, glowing, lighter skin tone - amazing! Glutathione is commonly identified in skin lightening pills but can also be utilised topically when identified in skin lightening soaps.
6. Licorice Root
Licorice is commonly employed within the skin lightening industry. Licorice also works to inhinit the enzyme tyrosinase to limit the amount of pigment created. www.Mulberrybags2u.co.uk has anti-inflammatory properties and is particularly effective at fading suntans.
7. Papaya
The papain enzyme located in papaya works to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal new, brighter skin cells beneath. Orange and green papaya are both effective but green papaya contains more of the papain enzyme. This ingredient is most typically located in soaps but sometimes in skin lightening creams too.
8. Vitamin A (Retinol)
Vitamin A Acid, also referred to as retinol or tretinoin increases the rate at which skin cells are renewed. Elevated skin cell turnover means that the brighter, fresh skin underneath might be revealed.
9. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
Niacinamide, also referred to as nicotinamide or Vitamin B3 has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It really is an effective topical skin lightener and works by inhibiting melanin production within the skin. Vitamin B3 is located in some skin whitening goods and sun screens but it's also possible to get Niacinamide capsules where the contents may be applied directly towards the skin.
10. Vitamin C
At concentrations of about 10%, Vitamin C works to suppress the production of pigment within the skin. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate can be a derivative of Vitamin C and this is the form from the ingredient that is commonly found in skin whitening products. Vitamin C can also protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.

it is also important that u invest in a good sunsceen when using any skin lightening products.
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by Peaches17(f): 12:17pm On May 01, 2013
Hi,I have been using the premium herbal super toner for 2 weeks and I've lightened a lot,my arms,face n torso but I dnt see a lot of change on my legs.When I started using it I itched a lot but now I'm fine n loving it though its expensive here in South Africa u guys r lucky u can go buy jst down the street lol.
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by menme: 1:32pm On May 01, 2013
Sanjanets: Am currently using her herbal super toner(costs 4k) & its simply amazing!!!

Wow!pls what's the toner for? how do you use it,for how long have you used it, and where can I get it?
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by lulukay(f): 8:08pm On May 01, 2013
But really is there any litening cream that wouldn't give knuckles..I'm yet to see 1
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by grrit: 3:57pm On May 04, 2013
me' n 'me:

Where in Abuja can I get Dr Sandra's cream? Please its urgent.. Thanks

Wow!pls what's the toner for? how do you use it,for how long have you used it, and where can I get it?

Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by BeautyClinic: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Free Consultation on all Skin Issue (Stretch marks,sun burn, skin discoloration , Acne etc) this Saturday the 20th of September 2014 at Beautique Solution Clinic (BSC) on Admiralty Way, CAR WASH, Beside Ice Cream Factory and Ebar Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. From 10am-3pm. Let's talk about it and offer you a solution. We speak Beauty. Visit us on www.beautique-solutions..com expecting you. Thanks.
Add us on bbm 33497CF4.
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by Mimiano: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by ewafola: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Perfect Herbals Skin Care Clinic cream worked wonders within just one month!

1 Share

Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by ewafola: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
base11:
Why do i believe Sanjanet could be Dr Sandra. I could be wrong though!
Dr. Sandra of Perfect Herbals cream worked wonders within just one month!
Re: How Good Are Dr Sandra's(perfect Herbals) Products? by UKnebe: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dr Sandra Cream is really what it , I've been using her Cream for the past 12years so if it contains all these chemicals it could have caused a lot of damage on my skin. Pls I will advise you people to use her Cream is 100% herbals and her Cream will get you back on track within 10 days, am telling you what i know

(1) (Reply)

Zonju Foods Celebrates Queen Of Aso Winners With Iyanya In Style / Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) / Innovative Footwears From Recycled Tires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.