Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar (1483 Views)

Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
I'm writing this not to garner pity but to expose these two people who are evil and fraudulent. I decided to go into mini importation late last year with the hope of getting additional income to what I was currently doing at that time. I was unfortunate to come in contact with Mrs Bridget Akakieme of 9ja Mini Importation (9mi). I did my research and they seemed reliable and authentic from their Facebook page. Since my involvement with these two individuals, I have paid the sum of 120,000 of which 10,000 was charged as my training fee for Mini-Importation and Facebook Ads. 10,000 was refunded but these two frauds are still yet to refund my 100,000 till date. I have promised to expose them on social media and this is the first step.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Others have been defrauded and have spoken up on Facebook and Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/4825910/9mi-cool-now#72663657

Bridget has shut down both her Instagram and Facebook pages. Her Instagram handle is @kiaki123. Her phone number is +2347066808411
Initially, she promised to pay me in April and then she started all sorts of story. The same with Oscar +2348067451990 who promised to pay me last month. I have voice recordings of his lies. I will be posting them on Facebook and Instagram too. These are the faces of these thieves. Other evidence is below.

1 Share

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2019

1 Share

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2019

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=Extraordinaire post=79110271][/quote]

1 Share

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Torg77: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Extraordinaire:
I'm writing this not to garner pity but to expose these two people who are evil and fraudulent. I decided to go into mini importation late last year with the hope of getting additional income to what I was currently doing at that time. I was unfortunate to come in contact with Mrs Bridget Akakieme of 9ja Mini Importation (9mi). I did my research and they seemed reliable and authentic from their Facebook page. Since my involvement with these two individuals, I have paid the sum of 120,000 of which 10,000 was charged as my training fee for Mini-Importation and Facebook Ads. 10,000 was refunded but these two frauds are still yet to refund my 100,000 till date. I have promised to expose them on social media and this is the first step.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Bridget has shut down both her Instagram and Facebook pages. Her Instagram handle is @kiaki123. Her phone number is +2347066808411
Initially, she promised to pay me in April and then she started all sorts of story. The same with Oscar +2348067451990 who promised to pay me last month. I have voice recordings of his lies. I will be posting them on Facebook and Instagram too. These are the faces of these thieves. Other evidence is below.

Do u even know if those are their real pics. ? Don't go put innocent people in danger
Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Torg77:

Do u even know if those are their real pics. ? Don't go put innocent people in danger

Those are the people. I've been trying to get my money from them since January. I would never put up pictures of innocent people. These people are frauds. You can do a search on Facebook and see what they they have done.
Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
they used ur cash to enjoy dem selves
Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2019
If business don enter Edo or delta state people hand..wayo Don enter..so wise n comot
Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Torg77: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Extraordinaire:

Those are the people. I've been trying to get my money from them since January. I would never put up pictures of innocent people. These people are frauds. You can do a search on Facebook and see what they they have done.

I hope you get your money back..don't stop until u get it back..some Nigerians even scare me.so wicked

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by DonX001: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun and other mods, pls move this thread to the front page.
So that other Nairalanders can be warned and you might be saving some people that might be thinking of "investing" with them.
And the OP can also get advice on how to recover her money if possible.

I hate scammers with a passion!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by DonX001: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Extraordinaire:

Eeiyaaa!!! Pls give them no rest. Contact any influencers you can. If you can team up with the other people they've scammed, you guys should team up and get police or military guys and physically give them the dealing of their lives. They should spend at least some time behind bars before being released on bail, to return back there if they default on their payments.
Also mail the supermods here on Nairaland to push the thread to front page for wider exposure. There is a link to mail them at the bottom of the front page just under the list of front page topics.
See below for the part that is not blurred out:

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by funlord(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Extraordinaire:

Cc: lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Will exposing them on Facebook or Instagram return your money?

Get a police petition and get a court order. Freeze their bank accounts and report to your bank and theirs about their fraud and then finally arrest them and collect your money with damages on top ... Scammers are shameless so if you think disgracing them on social media matters to them you are joking. After all see all the ones whose names and account numbers are plastered all over the internet still creating new profiles to steal.... but all those who tasted prison and palaver have all retired by force.

Stop being weak and declare war on both thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by AleAirHub(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
@Op.

Sorry about your odd experience and i do hope you recover your losses very soon in your next business moves.

1 Like

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Fraudsters

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2019
Extraordinaire:
Fraudsters

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
Scammers

Re: Fraud: Beware Of 9mi Importation Bridget Akiakeme And Efe Oscar by Extraordinaire(f): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Come Out In Mass To Fight Back South Africans Over Maltreatment / South African Lady Beaten Up By Her Boyfriend Cries Out On Facebook (Photos) / Whale Beached In Cornwall Dies Despite Rescue Attempts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.