|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,775,664 members, 6,612,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 08:34 PM
|Sales Engineer (generator) - Lagos And Kano by aetipower: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2019|
Our client a long established and leading manufacturer of Quality powered Generator Sets has retained our services to search for a technically sound Engineer of high integrity to drive the sales of its products in Lagos state and Kano state
Location: Lagos and Kano
• Prepare sales offers and quotations, containing commercial and technical information, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offer.
• Prepare Bills of Quantities (BOQ's) and any related survey reports; by adding drawings and designs requested from the production / technical department, along with technicalities needed for such offers and submittals, to use for the technical information for the sales offer.
• Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests, with full technical detail as per requirements, and coordinate offers preparation with all commercial and technical concerned departments, to cover all required sections of the bid in attempt to win such bids.
• Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents, by authenticating these documents, acquiring all needed customer and management signatures, distributing as should to related departments for processing, and filing adequately for future retrieval, to ensure no issues arise due to errors of miscommunication or delays in production and delivery.
• Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned sales persons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support.
• Attend exhibitions related to the company’s field of work, by visiting stands and communicating with potential customers, to network and market the company's name and image as part of increasing sales plan.
Qualification: B.SC, B.ENG, B.TECH Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 - 6 years as a Sales Engineer
Skills required: Technical knowledge of Generators, transformers, solar, excellent communication, presentation, marketing skills and so on
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, use the position as the subject title
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26