Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return (32927 Views)

Uche Nwosu: Rochas Okorocha Reacts To Arrest Of Son In-law (video) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Pavarottii(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:

When APC begins fustrating Ihedioha, sebi we will all be alive to watch the cinema , wike's saving grace were the good people of Rivers, his God mother Odili, and Rivers state inland revenue treasury ,, if ihedioha keeps making mouth instead of getting busy with governance, Abuja people would show him real pepper
My brother power is transient... One day buhari will step down...
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Femeto: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
cool

i pity ihedioha, any attempt to apply for a loan okorocha as a senator would keep blocking it, with okorocha geting his senatorial seat he would now have mouth to start criticising Ihedioha everystep of the way. if God wants to catch him, buhari would release SARS and Army to Rochas just as Ameachi had all the federal forces in his pocket
Trash.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by lagdmark(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
cool

i pity ihedioha, any attempt to apply for a loan okorocha as a senator would keep blocking it, with okorocha geting his senatorial seat he would now have mouth to start criticising Ihedioha everystep of the way. if God wants to catch him, buhari would release SARS and Army to Rochas just as Ameachi had all the federal forces in his pocket
Will Okorocha also control the state assembly, tell me how you will pity executive governor of a state.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Daviddson(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
cool

What sort of gibberish post is this? This look like a post by a ten year old? Is this the kind of country you are dreaming about? A country where the president "releases SARS and federal forces" to senator to deal with his enemies?
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by terryflexy: 2:27am On Jun 08, 2019
If the judiciary unit as one and stand together, Nigeria will be great
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Nelsonfreeman(m): 2:45am On Jun 08, 2019
INEC had the best intentions for our democracy, but there is no law that gives them such power to withhold certificate of return.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by bastardmod: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by buharitill2023: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chiachifranklin:
His trial has just begun; PDP senatorial candidate will now challenge his victory. well calculated. watch n see
I dont know why sense is far from idiotic pigs, the time to filled case has elapse till after 2023 election.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Chiachifranklin: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
I dont know why sense is far from idiotic pigs, the time to filled case has elapse till after 2023 election.
An inconclusive election, election is conclusive when a winner emerges
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by buharitill2023: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chiachifranklin:

An inconclusive election, election is conclusive when a winner emerges
If the election was incooclusive, why wil inec withhold certificate of return of an inconclusive election, although i wil not blame you, we are here to learn
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Chiachifranklin: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
If the election was incooclusive, why wil inec withhold certificate of return of an inconclusive election, although i wil not blame you, we are here to learn
For I know, no winner has emerged, two coordinate court of jurisdiction has given a conflicting judgement; first judgement STAY OFF EXECUTION by IMO STATE HIGH COURT n that of Federal high court Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by buharitill2023: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chiachifranklin:

For I know, no winner has emerged, two coordinate court of jurisdiction has given a conflicting judgement; first judgement STAY OFF EXECUTION by IMO STATE HIGH COURT n that of Federal high court Abuja
and Inec said they wil follow the recent judgement.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return by Chiachifranklin: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
and Inec said they wil follow the recent judgement.
No just revisit that their statement; they said they r aware of d two reports but will consult their lawyers, and that 26/6/2019 is adjourned date for d IMO state high court hearing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greenfield University: "We Paid N180m For The Release Of Our Children" - Parents / AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics / Dino Melaye Preaching At Redeemed Christian Church, Maryland, Usa.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.