Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos (42181 Views)

Pastor Abiodun Sunday Oluwadare Kills Pregnant Wife For Rituals In Ekiti / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by cococandy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
It’s the woman’s fault.
Not the man who is trying to kill another human being. Your misogyny is ridiculously nauseating.
don4real18:
This is something majority of our women should learn from. Their love for money is so much that they don't care how their man makes money as long as they benefit from it. A man who sweats to make his money will not just spend it on you anyhow

6 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Olorunnim: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
So someone cannot do small 'role playing' with is wife to spice up the marriage, the husband probably just wanted to play kidnapper and victim with his wife to sp............OUCH!!! Who stone me stabilizer?? angry angry
Na me stone you Stabilizer you don dey Vex me

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by TSRC: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
I just watched the video.
The husband is most likely on the run with two children who only God knows what has happened to them.

Look at the beautiful wife and son he wanted to use. angry

I fear una o.

na double eyes I go dey use look any young Yoruba man with car.

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by gulfer: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
gulfer:
Kwenu tinz grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Neddstark: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
shocked

marriage this days are scary.

Babalawos and Mallams are Nigerias biggest problem after The politicians

Exactly, its these bastards that demand human sacrifice from their clients
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by TundRash(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
shocked

marriage this days are scary.

Babalawos and Mallams are Nigerias biggest problem after The politicians

Truth is Any 'Mallam' involved in ritual is not a Muslim. He is simply using Islam as a cover-up.
No true Muslim does ritual.
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by McRhymesman: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
God should save us
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Ironi: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nigerians are just plain evil, too evil and enjoy killing so much, I just can't understand.

Is it a DNA thing or what ?

I think the civil war messed up the physic of Nigerians, big time!
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Coneheads

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
She decided to wait till he attempted to kill her and the last child.
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by momove4real25(f): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
helinues:
K-leg story
saw the video on Facebook but don't know how true it is
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by delishpot: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
The story confuse me. Did they take the kids long before her kidnapping or did they take her and her 3 kids on the same day but unfortunately they killed 2 kids before it got to her turn?

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by delishpot: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
She decided to wait till he attempted to kill her and the last child.
I am wondering too. Maybe they took the 4 of them on the same day but unfortunately they have used 2 of the kids before it got to her turn and she was rescued.

Edit - After watching the video, It seems they held her and the 3 kids hostage. They then went away with the 2 kids she claims were taken from her and then came back for her and the last one but she was spotted and rescued before they got to their destination.

3 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
I doubt. If it was same day, they would definitely have stated it.
delishpot:

I am wondering too. Maybe they took the 3 of them on the same day but unfortunately they have used 2 of the kids before it got to her turn and she was rescued.
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by delishpot: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I doubt. If it was same day, they would definitely have stated it.

Seems they were held hostage somewhere prly her home and they took the 2 kids away first before comming to pick her and the younger one
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
She is very lucky to escape death, honestly.
delishpot:

Seems they were held hostage somewhere prly her home and they took the 2 kids away first before comming to pick her and the younger one

1 Like

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by CoolJulian: 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Evil!
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Amanda4life: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Maybe the man told his wife to go back to her parents house she refused, so he decided to use force. Unfortunately for him people caught him and the wife pretended as if the husband is a kidnapper �.

We will still hear more about the story

2 Likes

Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by thewanna1: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
So someone cannot do small 'role playing' with is wife to spice up the marriage, the husband probably just wanted to play kidnapper and victim with his wife to sp............OUCH!!! Who stone me stabilizer?? angry angry

lol
heads up refrigerator on the way
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by suremanpatriot: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Haa! because of millions you wan sacrifice ya family? evil man. angry
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 08, 2019
AFOOONJAAAA!
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by mechanics(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2019
hmmmm, she's lucky, that's why one has to be careful and study a future wife or husband well before saying I do.
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by ekuetafia(f): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2019
God please deliver us from enemies within and without
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Bostin(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2019
When all women want in marriage is money not minding the source of the money . Women be careful the way you desperate for rich men .
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Eroms4life17(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2019
They stylish avoided giving their names but we know. Nor be them? Awon skull miners!
Re: Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos by Smartrock: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
This story doesn't add up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation / 바카라사이트✿〓★ SUM9000.COM ★〓✿바카라사이트 / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.