Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife (57520 Views)

Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Indomie001: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
princechurchill:
They never disappoint
are you now in Jupiter or pluto grin
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by sunkoye: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2019
That yahoo yahoo drama king......smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2019
ABI o grin Supply us with the pictorial evidence so that we can independently ascertain the likelihood that the Sheikh is telling the truth grin grin

gratiaeo:
Pictures of the wife or I don't believe it
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:49am On Jun 08, 2019
tfash96:
only some pathetic vagabond orphans talk like this
Your life as an orphan must be so f^cked but the world is not responsible for your miseries.
Why not commit suicide to put an end to your miseries instead of trying to vent your frustration on others who don't give a f^ck about you.
You must be damn sick in head to think that everybody in the world is an orphan like you.
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by LyfeJennings(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Na this guy cause all the disrespect he getting
A king should be more reserved

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by tfash96(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Your life as an orphan must be so f^cked but the world is not responsible for your miseries.
Why not commit suicide to put an end to your miseries instead of trying to vent your frustration on others who don't give a f^ck about you.
You must be damn sick in head to think that everybody in the world is an orphan like you.
u couldn't even form words for yourself.. To world entirely u are nothing but contraband
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2019
tfash96:
u couldn't even form words for yourself.. To world entirely u are nothing but contraband
You are such a catastrophe to the world, infact you are allowed to exist because it is a crime to kill otherwise you would have been sacrificed to the gods since.
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by cardoctor(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2019
It won't be long and a tribal war will start here.. Story for the gods. I'm out.
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2019
PrinceOgun:
grin Kingship in Yoruba land is a scam and a joke

Rather Kingship everywhere in Nigeria.
The Kings of Yorubaland have no benefit except to sustain the barbaric idolatry of their fathers.
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2019
See Royal disgracement.. grin

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by iammo(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Dagger111:

Gbeborun, were you there?

i don talk my own, if you like carry your wife near Obasanjo house for Abeokuta or near MKO grave

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by Chiemezueajuzie: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
What a life that we live in
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by MrsKMT(f): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2019
The ops is out to confuse the public. The ops should have done his research very well before bringing this out. The Monarch couldn't have been in Adio's prayer ground at that particular time he would have been in his own prayer ground (I.e Yidi Oba - means King's eid).

More over, Adio is a controversial (somebody - I don't want to call him alfa) in Iwo for he had been credited with many says / actions that are strange to Islamic tenets vis-à-vis :

People can Mary as many as 11wives;
He don't observe prayers as Muslims do. And much more. These and many others had made the league of Alfas in Iwo categorize him as unwell somebody. So that is Adio for you . Genuine Iwo sons and daughters won't see this as anything
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by gnykelly(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrsKMT:
The ops is out to confuse the public. The ops should have done his research very well before bringing this out. The Monarch couldn't have been in Adio's prayer ground at that particular time he would have been in his own prayer ground (I.e Yidi Oba - means King's eid).

More over, Adio is a controversial (somebody - I don't want to call him alfa) in Iwo for he had been credited with many says / actions that are strange to Islamic tenets vis-à-vis :

People can Mary as many as 11wives;
He don't observe prayers as Muslims do. And much more. These and many others had made the league of Alfas in Iwo categorize him as unwell somebody. So that is Adio for you . Genuine Iwo sons and daughters won't see this as anything

The allegations made by the imam... Is it true, can you give us the background of the story
Re: Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife by MrsKMT(f): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
gnykelly:

The allegations made by the imam... Is it true, can you give us the background of the story
Imam? Adio couldn't have been regarded as an imam by a sane person

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curtis Iredia Eidenogie, The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanland, Edo. King At Age Of 4 / Prince Charles: Edo Airport Standstill As Oba Of Benin Returns From Abuja. Photo / THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.