Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 (2630 Views)

Iphone 13 Pro Max Doesn't Boot Up Nor Charge !!! Help Needed / Tecno Spark 5 Slow Charging Problem After Update / Help. My Redmi 7 Is Not Coming Up After Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by gogeekish(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2019
xpensivealex:
where is your location
Delta State, Agbor
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by xpensivealex(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Am with the owner now, he is not sure of the bootloader status
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by xpensivealex(m): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Can anyone help me with how to check bootloader status of xiaomi phone
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
This is amongst the reason I don't like buying phones that's not in Nigeria.. Although nothing will stop me from buying that realme X..

Too beautiful.. Too cute..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by fibonacci2526: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
xpensivealex:
Can anyone help me with how to check bootloader status of xiaomi phone

Since you say there is always the unlocked sign when you boot up your device, your bootloader is unlocked. Get a laptop and revert here. You will be put through the process, it is not difficult.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by xpensivealex(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Updates:After checking the bootloader status, it was confirmed that the bootloader was locked.please how do I unlock my bootloader? Plz helpppppp

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by masterfactor(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Google adb commands module, you will see the one that unlock the bootloader

note:-unlocking your bootloader void the warranty
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by akinis09: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
xpensivealex:
Updates:After checking the bootloader status, it was confirmed that the bootloader was locked.please how do I unlock my bootloader? Plz helpppppp

Request Permission from Xiaomi to Unlock the Bootloader

Sign in with the email address you use on the device( the one that is associated with the mi account be for it got brick) and apply for unlocking http://en.miui.com/unlock

You have to give a reason for requesting to unlock the bootloader.

Tell them exactly what happen to your phone, maybe they might fasten the unlocking permit. undecided
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by xpensivealex(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have done that but unfortunately I didn't clicked on my developer option wen I was using the phone and that calls for anyone with authorized account before my bootloader can be unlocked
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by acekid109(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
xpensivealex:
I have done that but unfortunately I didn't clicked on my developer option wen I was using the phone and that calls for anyone with authorized account before my bootloader can be unlocked
I can help, you need a patched firehose file for redmi note 5, QFIL, test point access(you need to open the phone) and china stable rom. Sellers use an unofficial method to unlock bootloader and flashed fake rom, thats the problem
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by xpensivealex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
acekid109:
I can help, you need a patched firehose file for redmi note 5, QFIL, test point access(you need to open the phone) and china stable rom. Sellers use an unofficial method to unlock bootloader and flashed fake rom, thats the problem
please give me the guidelines better still quote me with your telegram number or message me 08033330761
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Doesn't Boot After Update To Android Version 9 by acekid109(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
xpensivealex:
please give me the guidelines better still quote me with your telegram number or message me 08033330761
phone number on signature. telegram also same number

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! / Is Iphone 7 - 32GB Worth Buying In 2021? Suggest Otherwise / Please What Network In Nigeria Uses 0901?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.