Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! (2635 Views)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by phonedaddy: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Many phone users tend to complain that their devices batteries discharge or drain quickly than expected

It is also quite common to blame the product manufacturer for this issue however the manufacturer isn’t always at fault. You might want to consider one or two of these mistakes you have been making

1. Allowing the battery to reach low levels before charging

Avoid waiting for your battery to reach a critically low level before charging. The effect of this on your phone battery is not immediate, but over time it begins to manifest and it eventually stresses out your phone battery (yes, batteries get stressed too) and shortens the battery life and in return reduce the efficiency

2. Keeping your Phone case on while charging

Your phone typically emits heat when charging. To avoid exposing your device to ambient temperatures, it’s advisable to remove the phone case while charging your phone so that the heat emitted from your phone while charging can escape. This way you can prevent your device from becoming hotter and potentially overheating when charging.

3. Charging your phone in the wrong places

You should mind where you charge your phone, because not doing so can negatively affect your battery capacity. Phones have a temperature range they can function normally and charging your phone in a hot area can raise the temperature and stress the battery out.

4. Charging your phone overnight

The least you’ll sleep throughout the night is most likely going to be between 5 to 8 hours, your smartphone battery typically only needs 2 to 3 hours to fully charge. Charging your phone overnight, constantly stresses your phone battery each night.
https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/2269767

5. Plugging whatever charger fits

This especially applies to smartphones. Most smartphones use a micro USB for its chargers and for this reasons most people tend to switch and swap chargers since it fits into and works on their phones. However, this is not appropriate and in the long run it can negatively affect your phone battery
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Gwagone: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
This apply to all phones and not infinix only
Especially Apple products

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by phonedaddy: 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Gwagone:
This apply to all phones and not infinix only
Especially Apple products
fair to say
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by sunshineV(f): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Las Las na carlcare go end am
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Abiodunspectre(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2020
This applies to all phone including my TECNO.
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Anegbettedude: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2020
sunshineV:
Las Las na carlcare go end am
dependable service center anytime anyday cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by sunshineV(f): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Anegbettedude:
dependable service center anytime anyday cheesy

Yeah some people phone dey there now 4 month no hope
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Anegbettedude: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
sunshineV:

lol grin
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Smallbaby(f): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2020
sunshineV:

thry fixed mine in 2 hours oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by sunshineV(f): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2020
Smallbaby:
thry fixed mine in 2 hours oo

Yeah okay
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Mohbola(f): 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
It applies to all phone I think
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by phonedaddy: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mohbola:
It applies to all phone I think
very likely
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Mohbola(f): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
phonedaddy:
very likely

Yeah
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Smallbaby(f): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
sunshineV:

Yeah okay
thanks bro
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by sunshineV(f): 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Smallbaby:
thanks bro

No only me my papa born o
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by yeman1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
It happened to my galaxy note 5 battery
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Smallbaby(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
sunshineV:

No only me my papa born o
lol grin grin
Re: If You Want Your Infinix Phone To Last Longer THEN Stop Doing These! by Kalapizim(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2020
sunshineV:

his cant be true bros

(1) (Reply)

Htc Sensation 4g / Connecting To The Internet With Laptop Vai Phone Bluetooth / Watch Supersports Live On Your IOS, Android And Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.