Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why (1169 Views)

My Very Poor Experience With Whogohost / Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by dollybliz: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
No doubt, the joy of using any hosting company is their ability in Customer service. But to say the truth, If I'm working in Whogohost as a customer service representative, no single customer will complain.

You start a chat with them, it takes them 2-4 hours to respond.

You open a ticket, it takes them 10-48 hours to respond

You call them on phone, they finish all your money advertising their products and services to you at the comfort of your own money when your airtime finishes, they will never call back.

They respond to you, their support becomes like they are just starting.

I am tired. Which other hosting company Nigeria base that is good in customer service? I don't want to use a foreign host because I need to encourage entrepreneurship in my country thereby contributing my little purchase cost.

please suggest.
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by stanliwise(m): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
@dollybliz grin grin you have seen one Nigeria company and you're complaining. perhaps your thread topic is misleading for what you want. checkout smartweb.com.ng a friend of mine have used it and he hasn't complained. Also check out this blog post Best Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria Pay in Naira. It is up-to-date and helpful.

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by dollybliz: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thanks a lot I appreciate.

I will look into it and consider if moving to them will help me. The most important thing is customer service and availability.

stanliwise:
@dollybliz grin grin you have seen one Nigeria company and you're complaining. perhaps your thread topic is misleading for what you want. checkout smartweb.com.ng a friend of mine have used it and he hasn't complained. Also check out this blog post Best Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria Pay in Naira. It is up-to-date and helpful.

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Whogohost will end your carrer, or end you with depression. if you need a reliable hosting read below

https://www.nairaland.com/5193387/discovered-good-web-hosting-company

https://www.nairaland.com/5198418/how-good-zillion-king-hosting
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by ecafehosting(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2019
dollybliz:
No doubt, the joy of using any hosting company is their ability in Customer service. But to say the truth, If I'm working in Whogohost as a customer service representative, no single customer will complain.

You call them on phone, they finish all your money advertising their products and services to you at the comfort of your own money when your airtime finishes, they will never call back.

I am tired. Which other hosting company Nigeria base that is good in customer service? I don't want to use a foreign host because I need to encourage entrepreneurship in my country thereby contributing my little purchase cost.

please suggest.

Hello,

e-Cafe Hosting is the field of web hosting business since 2013. We are providing free seo features, free domain registration, free migration, 24/7 robust support and weekly offside backup solution. We are offering SSD drives In all the plans we have. Faster SSD drives reduce the site loading speed tremendously.

We offer cheaper domain price and free privacy protection against spam to your contacts on whois

We also offer 50% off with free .com.ng domain and free SSL certificate, free site lock to protect your website against malware.

Visit: https://www.ecafehosting.com

50% Coupon Code: ECH50OFF (If we didn't meet up with our promise 99.9% up to 100% Uptime, we will refund you)

You can request for free 48hrs trial. Chat us up on WhatsApp at 08035226795

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by betahost247(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
dollybliz:

please suggest.

Beta Host provides Reliable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N4,000/year hosted on our SSD server for faster response, the plan comes with free .com.ng domain, free ssl certificate, free seo tools and more server resources compared to other web hosting provider in Nigeria. This also includes 3GB RAM allocated to each cPanel hosted on the server.

We now offer free site lock security to help in protecting your website against attack and malware bytes.

Visit us today and experience unbelievable futures from us:

https://www.betahost247.com/webhosting

What does SiteLock do?

SiteLock provides comprehensive website security. It performs website daily scans to identify vulnerabilities or malware. When vulnerabilities or malware are found, you will be alerted immediately. Based on your SiteLock scanner, it will automatically remove any malware on your website. For content management system (CMS) websites, SiteLock can automatically patch found vulnerabilities.

Issues Site Lock Scan For?

SiteLock has the technology to perform a comprehensive website scan that encompasses:

File-based Malware Scanning and Removal: SiteLock performs daily scans of a website's files for malware. If malware is found, the website owner is alerted immediately. SiteLock also offers comprehensive scans to automatically remove the malware.

Vulnerability Scanning: SiteLock performs scans of website applications for common vulnerabilities that could lead to a compromise.

Application Security and Vulnerability Patching: SiteLock has the technology to automatically patch vulnerabilities in content management systems (CMS).
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by uzohrome(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Whogohost has zero customer relationship. Most of their staff don’t even know how to troubleshoot an issues. It takes them almost 5 hours to respond on chat, try open ticket it will take them another 72 hours to respond. Kindly move to foreign host like bluehost, or hostgator before you will be frustrated . Whogohost Awon Wereh
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by dollybliz: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Exactly what I'm facing here. Frustration with them
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by Philtrik(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
stanliwise:
Smartweb crashed my startup two years ago.
They said their server was wiped. All data got lost.
I only had an old backup.
Startup closed.

Lesson: Always backup your files and database.
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by stanliwise(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Philtrik:

Smartweb crashed my startup two years ago.
They said their server was wiped. All data got lost.
I only had an old backup.
Startup closed.

Lesson: Always backup your files and database.
Oops so sorry to hear that, Did you later get to revive the business again?
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by Philtrik(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
stanliwise:
Oops so sorry to hear that, Did you later get to revive the business again?
Gone. Lost vital files.
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by DualCore1: 3:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Its 3:35 am now. I read this thread and went of to whogohost to start up a chat with them. They responded within 3 minutes.

Name : JohnDoe
Email : JohnDoe@gmail.com
How can we help you? : Hello

Anyone online?[/i][i]

Thank you for chatting with us today. Our agents are currently busy and will be with you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Yea right

Hello JohnDoe, Thank you for contacting Whogohost. My name is Emmanuel.
How may I assist you

Thanks for responding Emmanuel

So I was on a thread that says you're the worst host company because you dont respond on time
https://www.nairaland.com/5231802/whogohost-most-nonsense-hosting-company

Well, I just wanted to check for myself
Thanks for responding on time.

Ooh really

Most of such threads are just out to sabotage our work
Thanks
Re: Whogohost Is The Most Nonsense Hosting Company In Nigeria Here's Why by stanliwise(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2019
DualCore1:
Its 3:35 am now. I read this thread and went of to whogohost to start up a chat with them. They responded within 3 minutes.

@dollybliz come and explain yourself o. Because by this your action, you're spoiling someone's business.

(1) (Reply)

Website Ranking 7 Ways To Learn Effectively. / Nigeria Ad Agency Vs America Ad Agency / N A I R A HOST Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.