Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo (1411 Views)

Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo / Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Wizkid Cropping Him Out Of A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo by dabrin: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
GistMore.com

South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest has reacted after a fan wore him sneakers and shorts in his shirtless photo.

Lmao... Who did this to me? Ya'll are so wrong for this.... The move for me video has ruined my relationship with my people. Lol

See more here; http://gistmore.com/south-african-rapper-cassper-nyovest-reacts-after-a-fan-did-this-to-his-photo

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo by dabrin: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2019

Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo by dabrin: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nice aesthetics
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo by amaniro: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Midget.
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo by Abfinest007(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
any little thing Google oya oga Google it
Re: South African Rapper, Cassper Nyovest Reacts After A Fan Did This To His Photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Amazing...
Say no to male nudity cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fans Attack Rema ,don Jazzy Artiste After He Said He Only Wears His Clothes Once / Ay's Wife Slams IG User Who Said Husband's Movie Will Flop Because Alex Featured / Video Vixen, Pamela Odame Open A Bottle With Her Big Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.