Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh (6615 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses APC/Nnaji's Suit Against Enugu Gov, upholds Mbah / Traders Protest Against Enugu Government For Sealing Ogbete Market / Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by Bede2u(m): 3:19am On Jun 08, 2019
AgreatMan:
koolbe, bede2u, Hillary01,
CaesarDon

f a man fails in "small things," he will surely fail in big things. The media was awash with how this guy is the best thing after hero beer and know it is a fat lie.

Chime, my original Governor. I still hold in high esteem even though I am not from the East. The first time I visited Enugu in 2013; I was shocked by how modern, clean, developed and how cheap transportation was. I didn't bother to cook, the soup was great n cheap, Okpa d food I loved from childhood was within reach. Lagos was just a mere hype, there was real life in Enugu. I salute that state, Chime was steering the state well until that problem he had with his throat.

This was the comments I made on another thread when I heard Ugwuanyi was now paying corpers 1000 naira.

When I see thread hyping that Ugwuanyi, I know my Igbo brothers are lieing to themselves. Something is not just right with that guy and this thread just proved part of it.

When I served in Enugu under Governor Chime, the alingo Governor, the streets of Enugu was flowing with milk n honey.

Because I changed my PPA, my salary was delayed by three months. But Because Chime had a solid structure, my entire 30k was paid at once. I would later add money to buy a Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.4. Everyone got their money, those in medical got 45k monthly. NYSC was one of the best one year of my life. Even the overhyped Lagos, Kobo Dem no see.

To my igbo brothers, stop killing yourselves on SouthWest politics when u have lousy politicians in your own domain.
b4 u insult igbos because igbos living in lagos want to be part of the political process...look again and see that it is us....enugu ppl that were criticising him loudest. Ur opinion is secondary. We know his failings....but dont insult us like ur own govs are doing any better. Am i in an osun thread nw trying to have an opinion like u are in an enugu thread?

I can tell u for free that the only reason ugwuanyi won a 2nd term was that he had no real rival. The apc candidate was a know criminal ex senator. Apga candidate was in disarray and bedevilled wit court cases

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by kalufelix(m): 4:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Hillary01:
I wonder how a normal thinking human being will be defending a Governor who has not done anything in Enugu state, other than making fake promises every where he goes.

Below is AKwuke Akwunanaw Road among the roads we have been begging him to fix,
after a long promise that he will do the road in his first year in office now four years is gone, going to fifth year yet no hope of getting the roads fixed and the roads are so bad now that residents can't go out for fear of being hurt due to bad roads.

Vehicles break down on the road on a daily basis and some people will still come here to say he is a good Governor.

Ugwuanyi took AKwuke people land beside MTD police station toward bending along opkara Mile road leading to AKwuke village and yet refused to fix their Roads.

Below are some of the pictures of AKwuke Roads more are still coming.

TRUTH!

The land at the famous ukwu oji tipper junction. Mr ineffectual managed to fill pot holes on Agbani road awkunanaw just few days to the last elections.

His government cannot even maintain street lights put by previous governments.

What really baffles me is how some porridge leaking psychopaths sing praises unto a non-visionary olodo governor

I'll get pictures of the one day road construction. A supposed primary road being constructed like a feeder road in a very substandard way.

Let's ignore party politics and expose bad leaders. Truly Enugu state is in the hands of God because the gburugburu government has failed woefully with a zero score.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by Triniti(m): 5:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Ugwuanyi has done nothing in Enugu since his first term. The city is even getting darker at night in places that used to have street light all night, the area highlighted by the op is badly hit. Maryland,kenyatta and awkunanaw are the worse with bad roads, the state has seen no improvement after the days of Chime. All the governor is after is to steal land, he’s done everything humanly possible to steal all the land in Enugu and turn it into his personal estate, then sell off the ones he can’t keep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by Elvis778(m): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Why all these lies?? Why all this useless propaganda?
Ugwuanyi is doing well and we pray he continue his legacy,
i don't understand why some ungrateful folks will come here and be posting some cheap lies just to tarnish his image,
if u hate him that much that you now turn a blind eye to his good works, go and hug the nearest transformer................... Can a sane human being even compare Chimaroke to ugwuanyi? Chimaroke that hardly pays salaries Oh lord, this is pure hate.
Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by buzis: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Op,you are the one who is being economical with the truth. I have lived in Emene for close to 20years and I can boldly tell you that there is no Government presence there.
Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by TEDHorsePower: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Kasy aka enugupikin welcome back cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by TEDHorsePower: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by infinitethrust: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Extremely epileptic water supply, mind you some how the water supply became steady 2weeks to election. Immediately after election water is now supplied once a week. Ask people living in New haven, ogui etc. The street lights Chime restored are now almost always off. Most of the traffic lights Chime installed are no longer working. Not to talk of roads.

Really I can't see what has been done in Enugu by this administration for the past 4yrs.

Those in opposing views should show what has kept him busy these four years.

Enugu is on a degrading autopilot.
Re: The Lies Against Enugu Governor Should Be Disregarded - Arc. Obinna Eneh by booksrite(f): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Kasy aka enugupikin welcome back

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's PA, Sabiu Yusuf Rocks With Wristwatch Worth $99,995 (36,248,187.50) / No Election In Biafra Land ESN Kills This Fat Man - Graphic Video / 10 Things To Learn From Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.