Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,631 members, 7,844,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Need Info On Selling Custom Built Computers Retail In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Info On Selling Custom Built Computers Retail In Nigeria (727 Views)

Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July / Step By Step Info On How To browse With Dstv Decoder And Cable Modem / Trying To Sell Custom Built Desktops In Nigeria: Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Info On Selling Custom Built Computers Retail In Nigeria by jomoreb(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
Hello there, I am a computer technician based in the United States, I have this idea of building affordable desktops here in the States, since the parts are readily available to me, and then shipping it back home to a retailer who then sells them, anyone have any ideas on how I go about this,
Re: Need Info On Selling Custom Built Computers Retail In Nigeria by jomoreb(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2010
an example of a desktop pc I can build is as follows:
AMD Phenom II X4 810 Deneb 2.6GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor
6GB of DDR 2 RAM memory
DVD/ CD Burner
640gb hard drive
HD tv ready built in video card
8 channel sound system
high speed internet ready with a 10/100/1000 network card
and the motherboard can handle up to 16gb of memory,

again this is a quad core processor, not a dual core, so it has twice the processing speed?

I included a pic of one of the computer casescases I am thinking of using, Basically how one of the PC will look like, I dont build ordinary looking computer, am more into custom looking desktops, I can build any type, gamers, business or just simple home computers, I can tailor design for you,

Re: Need Info On Selling Custom Built Computers Retail In Nigeria by Ashiwaju(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2010
good idea, what measures do you have in place to compete with the "made in china for nigeria" flooding our market? do you intend to brand these computers, The casings looks quite good, thumbs up,
Re: Need Info On Selling Custom Built Computers Retail In Nigeria by jomoreb(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2010
well, havent really done too much home work, am in the US for a while now and havent been back to Nigeria in forever, I didnt know there was a made in china for nigeria market, well for starters I would assume quality will help sell, and the kind of cases am going to use will be fully customized and with unique paintings on it so they would be one of a kind PC, do you know any retailers I can be in touch with, I really want to start this off asap, maybe with ones and twos and hopefully grow from there

(1) (Reply)

Hp Dv 5 For Sale / f-r-e-e-- brow--sing-- Software / Best Laptops For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.