Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix (29373 Views)

Armed Robber Caught And Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Rivers State(photos) / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by stephenduru: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
The Central Neighborhood Watch,Igbo-Eze North Section apprehended one Of the suspected killers Of late Mr.Chibueze Urama from Ikem Umuidoko Ogrute, Enugu-Ezike in Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area.

The suspect during interrogation said that his name is Mr.Chukwuma Omeje from Aji,Enugu-Ezike.

The jubilating crowd hailed and commended the efforts Of His Excellency, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi,Comrade Uwakwe Ezeja,the Central Body Neighborhood Watch And the Aji-Ogrute Peace Committee for their relentless effort in making sure that the culprits are apprehended.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/suspected-killer-of-man-apprehended-and.html

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by stephenduru: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2019

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by kenzosky: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Underlined words "SUSPECTED KILLER " Which means he hasn't been judged and found "GUILTY " by the court of law. My question is, why is he lying on the ground surrounded by men holding machetes or whatsoever instead of been locked up in a police cell?
This is jungle justice.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by JasonScoolari: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
...It would be nice if they can bring back ISSAKABA.

I am just thinking out loud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by stephenduru: 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2019

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Justiceleague1: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
That mark on his monster face suggest he's a Conehead.

grin

He should pay for his crime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by iTearHerToto: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
angry
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by YorubaWarrior: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
see him eyes like frog... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by iTearHerToto: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Compare the second pic with the one below

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by loydsis(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nawa oooo evil things are really dominant these days...
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
I have it under good authority that the ediot sex guy above is the rotten meat BBQ seller

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by UbanmeUdie: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
shocked

That frail looking poor man deserves to be handed over to the police and charged to court.

He looks so poor and ugly!

Poverty breeds criminal suspicions.
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by tfash96(m): 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ojukwulese again

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmm....this people should hand over this man to the police for proper interrogation and investigation.. .

Sorry I forgot we are talking about Nigeria........my dear kwontry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Songsing:
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews

Can you explain the relationship

1 Like

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
tfash96:
Ojukwulese again
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by sonofElElyon: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Just because they think he is guilty doesnt mean he is.. May or may not be.. No facts presented at all.. Vigilante and police always in a hurry to parade susoects just in an attempt to show that they are efficient
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
tfash96:
Ojukwulese again

Obuko-------- he-goat
Eponmalu------ Bull penis
The poo meaning of this pics
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
So Enugu has vigilante services yet Fulani Herdsmen cause mayhem over there. undecided
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by tfash96(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
sankout:

Obuko-------- he-goat
Eponmalu------ Bull penis
The poo meaning of this pics
u gat am
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Criticaltemp: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Enugu Ezike..... Fear any1 frome there
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by mightyhaze: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
them don leave one for him leg.. na to run him mouth now like tap
Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by kamez(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
whenever I see criminals tied like this eeeh (hands tied tightly behind their backs) I remember 2005 two weeks before my WAEC exams when I still dey form bad boy.....

got arrested with some of my friends..na so them tie us like this and kept us inside the cell for 24 hours... by the time they Untied me, I couldn't feel both hands again..... (imagine ur hands tied like this for 24hrs) believe me, this thing pain die!!!!...

by the time I left the cell, I had given my life to Jesus... I swear i abandoned bad boyhood from that day forever

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Bighead9: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
Iyamiris and Crime are like PDP and Corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by jerflakes(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
I know onu-uwa, the most correct native doctor in Aji, enugu-ezike

I'm sure he helped capture the culprits

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by qualityovenbake(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
This thier posture no be here, see belle.

Re: Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix by Kenturkey048(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
This same thing happened to me yesterday when I got to school ...some students told me the proprietors office was broken ,that a speaker and wireless mic was stolen...the school involved the local vigilante group.the vigilante summoned the whole male teachers,asked who live around ,I signified only for them to tell me to go with them to their base for questioning..after getting to the said base ,one short idiot among them started asking some foolish questions that was getting me infuriated.I started answering arrongantly..the more I answered the more they asked foolish questions..the short bastard kept on saying he saw me in the morning putting on a white armless,and a black short..me never wore a white armless ,but a black short..they organised the youths around that they av seen thief ..the youth came down to my school asked my proprietor of me.the foolish proprietor took them to the staff room where I was..when the guys saw me.one told them he knows me.that I keep to myself alot..that I don't socialize with people..that he knows I cannot do such thing.That was how he called the rest that I wasn't the one...what pained me more was all the vigilante accusing me of stealing live around me..I felt embarrassed and humiliated tru out yestarday,I couldn't eat..I couldn't control myself..just kept on shedding tears.I felt really bad..I regretted ever coming for NYSC ...I hated Benue people(Tiv people).I wished I could pass out yesterday ...even typing this ,I still feel like crying..
One useless one even had the gods to ask me to SIt on the floor.....

Vigilantes are the most stupid fools...a very irrelevant organisation,comprising of weed smokers,ogogoro drinkers who lag the necessary mental component for vibrant thinking..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vigilantes Rob Hostel, kill OOU Student, Dump His Body Inside River (Photo) / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) / Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.