Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough (24292 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by kamez(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
What an insult

Do you want beautiful and durable window blind? Check my signature I have them in different types and colours at very affordable price. I also sell beautiful designs of 3D wallpaper. Click the link below

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
kamez:

Lagos sir but we do nationwide delivery. Thank you
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by mytime24(f): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Not good 4 our legend
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by kamez(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Xcelinteriors:

Lagos sir but we do nationwide delivery. Thank you

OK I'm in owerri... will. add u on whatsapp and we chat more.... it's almost impossible to get original blinds in owerri.. will chat up tomorrow
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by DSoj(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol. That video is not Sound city stuff. He should take it to Edo tv or Bayelsa tv or Imo tv.
grin grin
Unless sound city has a special segment for traditional music videos shot with DSLR cameras. Boasting it was shot in US is not enough.
There is nothing US in that video.
Who was the cameraman sef? Zooming in and out recklessly.

Does Sound city play deep traditional music like kwam 1 or Obesere ?

That song is traditional and deeply local.
Sound city is more of new sounds of hip hop.

Sound city should create a special segment to cater for such traditional songs. 1hr per week.

Majek fashek or not doesn't count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Soundcity is right!

His videos are as ugly as his set of incomplete teeth.
I see you are an indomie kid that have no respect for elders.
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by BabaRay007(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
btrocky09:
It is well..

Btw, i have UK used iPhone 7plus for sale
How much ?
Watsap me on 08038475977
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
DSoj:
Lol. That video is not Sound city stuff. He should take it to Edo tv or Bayelsa tv or Imo tv.
grin grin
Unless sound city has a special segment for traditional music videos shot with DSLR cameras. Boasting it was shot in US is not enough.
There is nothing US in that video.
Who was the cameraman sef? Zooming in and out recklessly.

Does Sound city play deep traditional music like kwam 1 or Obesere ?

That song is traditional and deeply local.
Sound city is more of new sounds of hip hop.

Sound city should create a special segment to cater for such traditional songs. 1hr per week.

Majek fashek or not doesn't count
U be weyrey. grin
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Gwandana: 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Shit happens
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by vicfajeze: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Soundcity is right!

HA HA HA,YOU WELL SO?
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Sonofthegreatest: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please quickly do the needful BORROW SENSE asap
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by sapientia(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
The guy paid his dues.

Ooh... Sweet childhood.

He deserves some respect.

There are more civilized ways to turn him down.

But who turns a legend down?
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Burgerlomo: 11:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tajudeen and Majekodunmi...Afonjas are their worst enemies

Another bitter truth cool
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by incogni2o: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Soundcity is right!

Shame on you and your old age
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Xkalaban(m): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2019
It's disheartening what the industry has become. If ur sh!t ain't about bughatti and booty or ur song ain't talking about some mediocre BS then forget it. Indomie gen' them don't care about no original music with harmony. All thanks to folks like Lil Wayne and co that had the lyrical skills to do correct music but chose to give life to mediocrity instead cos it sells.

Anyways, #Soundcity folks.... Pls respect urselves by respecting a Legend like Fashek. In his prime, Majek Fashek gave so many ppl life musically all around the world. And when I say ppl, I mean musicians and ordinary folks alike.... sad

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by pojophilius(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
tribalist spotted
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by pojophilius(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2019
suremossty:
... I bought this with my sweat for future purposes... This land belongs to me,ur life belongs to u, don't let's trespass on our various properties
oluwa lo nile ati ekun re
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Carlyboi(m): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2019
64gb iPhone 6 for sale!PM for details!Ib Only
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by amiibaby(f): 3:47am On Jun 08, 2019
btrocky09:
It is well..

Btw, i have UK used iPhone 7plus for sale
am interested
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Meti99(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2019
sound city is useless
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by yinkeys(m): 4:36am On Jun 08, 2019
We don't value what we have till it's gone.
Just surprised Sound City management will put that out.
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by RZArecta2(m): 4:43am On Jun 08, 2019
The videos are not good enough is another way of saying Majek Fashek hasn't "settled" them, everyone in the naija music industry knows you have to pay good money for Radio and TV stations to play your music no matter how talented you are, it's the main reason why many great talents ended quick because they don't have that financial backbone running into millions to (have a good spread) while clowns who make money off drugs or fraud easily push their wack áss songs with nice beats and zero lyrical intelligence. We still have a long way to go

Ps: I haven't watched the videos, you shot them abroad doesn't mean they can't be wack after Kennis Music is allegedly known for shooting 2Face videos in America with Nokia n60 phones back in the day cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by magzey: 6:08am On Jun 08, 2019
Sound city are afraid of flood because of Majek fashek song.Mama mama mamayo send down the rain. grin grin grin

Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by RichBoy247: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Hypertension is a silent killer. It's killing you silently as a result i6f your hatred for those that used three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by Angelfrost(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2019
"Who watches Soundcity?"... Now, that's the real question.
Re: Majek Fashek Blasts Soundcity For Saying His Music Videos Are Not good Enough by FASASI1(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
At least we are not igbo amaka that produce fake drugs, drink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido / Halima Abubakar Slays In Football Kit / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.