Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. (3838 Views)

How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Killer Fulani Herdsmen Weilding Gun And Drinking Intoxicating Substance (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Due to the recent police brutality melted upon our fellow Nigerians and also killings from armed robberies and cultists, I have decided as Awo, to drop protection charms for everyone here who will view this thread because of the increasing and alarming rate of insecurity in Nigeria,

To be forearmed is to be forewarned.

it is to be used only for protection and self defense, if you use it for bad like stealing, oppression etc.

Ogun will make it to fail you,

Esu will make it to fail you.

This charm will fail you.

Ase.

Below is a documentary of one of the various charms available in African traditional spirituality and both in yoruba spirituality.

I will document one of the leading anti gun charms Known as Aseta (African spiritual bullet proof charm)

OGUN IBON ASETA

Go to where pawpaw tree is and pluck one unripe pawpaw and make sure it does not touch the ground ( cut the unripe pawpaw into pieces when you get home)

Go to the market and buy alligator pepper, (open up the alligator pepper and take just 9 single seeds from it)

Buy a small native pot from the market (isasun tuntun)

You will put everything in the native pot and put it on fire

Burn everything together to Ashes, then pour the burnt substance on a clean surface like table but it must not touch the floor, grind it to be smooth like powder and then use the powder ashes to Make seven incision on your forehead and apply the powder to it.
use razor blade to make tiny 7 marks on your forehead head like this 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

On your head then rub the ashes on it.

It is very confirmed. Tested and confirmed

OGUN IBON ASETA 2

Ewe ako ibepe (you will get leaves of male flowering pawpaw tree that does not bear pawpaw fruits, get 9 of the leaves)

Buy a full alligator pepper and
get 1 single seed from inside the alligator pepper and add to the 9 leaves from the male pawpaw tree

Preparation

You will grind it together to form a paste and make twenty incisions on your right shoulder. You will apply the grinded substances on it.Thesame process is also applicable to the left shoulder.

Look for cobwebs in the Celine of house or in the bush, gather as many of this spider cobwebs you can

Get Odidi atare kan( A whole full alligator peper)

Preparation

You will burn the two together inside a native pot and Make three incision on your forehead. Apply the powder from the preparation on it.

The above preparations is super effective to protect you against any form of gun attack.

I will be posting the defence for knife soon. Stay tuned.

FOR KNIFE AND BOTTLE DEFENCE

FOR BOTTLE

Get a Chelsea bottle break some out of it and grind the powder to be smooth be careful when grinding it so you don't wound yourself
Grind it until smooth then spread it on any flat surface above the ground like on table

Then use your middle finger to imprint this symbol on the grinded smooth bottle particles. You use your middle finger to do this symbol on it, known as ifa Ejiogbe

I I
I I
I I
I I

Then get hot akamu and use it to eat it gently. If any body stabs you with bottle it won't enter you. Tested and confirmed.

For knife, dagger and cutlass

Go to where cassava plant is. Look for the cassava leaf that is just newly coming out that is usually very small, look for the one that has 9 leafs in one, most cassava leaf has 7 in one.

So look for the one that has 9 leaves in one. You count the leaves, if it completes nine on one single sterm,you will take it.

Get 9 single seeds from an alligator pepper,

Get a cutlass put it on the floor and stand on top of it. Then put the cassava leaf on your hand and eat with 9 seed of alligator pepper then drink small Chelsea drink.

Tested and confirmed.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by overdrive(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
how does one test the efficacy of the jazz
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by jerflakes(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
overdrive:

By shooting and stabbing yourself

4 Likes

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
overdrive:

Tie the burnt ebu or grinded jazz on white cloth and tie to a tree and shoot at it. It won't touch the tree.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by DASKACE(m): 3:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Is there no jazz for anti-accident and anti- death? I laugh in swahili... las las, we all die someday...Your course in life has already been decided even before it started. It doesn't matter by which means someone exit but what matters most is if you have encountered your maker in the journey of life.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 6:30am On Jun 08, 2019
DASKACE:
Is there no jazz for anti-accident and anti- death?

I will drop them. Keep following
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2019
FOR KNIFE AND BOTTLE DEFENCE

FOR BOTTLE

Get a Chelsea bottle break some out of it and grind the powder to be smooth be careful when grinding it so you don't wound yourself
Grind it until smooth then spread it on any flat surface above the ground like on table

Then use your middle finger to imprint this symbol on the grinded smooth bottle particles. You use your middle finger to do this symbol on it, known as ifa Ejiogbe

I I
I I
I I
I I

Then get hot akamu and use it to eat it gently. If any body stabs you with bottle it won't enter you. Tested and confirmed.

For knife, dagger and cutlass

Go to where cassava plant is. Look for the cassava leaf that is just newly coming out that is usually very small, look for the one that has 9 leafs in one, most cassava leaf has 7 in one.

So look for the one that has 9 leaves in one. You count the leaves, if it completes nine on one single sterm,you will take it.

Get 9 single seeds from an alligator pepper,

Get a cutlass put it on the floor and stand on top of it. Then put the cassava leaf on your hand and eat with 9 seed of alligator pepper then drink small Chelsea drink.

Tested and confirmed
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by 1EVIDENCE: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2021
For knife and bottle last for how many days

(1) (Reply)

Strange Creature Found In Thailand / Scandal! Reality101 is hitting on himself. / World's Most Amazing Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.