Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To (740 Views)

The California Rules CRC For The License Tax / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by SexyDenzel: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please guys I want to know how to go about it, I know someone here knows or must have bought and got license for one or more guns so please direct me how to go about it.
I just want to own one in case if anything comes up that I have to use it and also to be able to defend my self without waiting for no security should any crap comes up.
I think having one at home gives one extra sense of security so please help out.

Mods I don't know the right section to put this but do the needful.
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by femo86(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ok
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by grateful236(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Lalasticlala, please is the right section for the this? I also need answers as well
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by Ajoboss(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
First of all, what do u need a gun for,?
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by SexyDenzel: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ajoboss:
First of all, what do u need a gun for,?
For self-defense or protection, should any armed robber or men of the underworld try to attack me I'll have something to defend myself. You know what they say, never bring a knife to a gun fight. So I want to rely on myself for my protection, not the police, army, security men, gate man or anyone but me that's all. I heard they're snatching cars, robbing people at gunpoint like crazy nowadays in my town and I don't want to be a victim rather fit will be good to gun whoever the criminal/villain is down or shoot his legs and wait for the police to come and pick him up.
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by Juniorbuba(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Go to a police station and ask there.

They provide the documentation for possessing a firearm so they should enlighten you better
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 07, 2018
Ask small doctor I think he has the answer.
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by Nostradamus: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
OgunSkullDealer:

You can buy one illegally and keep for yourself for protection
he should buy one illegally
If SARS catch him, then he will become an automatic ATM for buying a gun without license.

It's better not to own a gun than having one illegally,o.p I advise to go to the nearest police station,they'll guide you on how to go about it.
Re: How Do I Buy A Gun And Also Get The License To Carry It Around If I Want To by vegangains: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2022
I can help jamiluadama7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 3570 Review / Cici Tiwa Biography: Profile | Photos | Secrets and More / Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.