Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) (910 Views)

6 Simple SEO Steps That Will Improve Your Rankings / A Big Google Algorithm Update Came Up On 12th March 2019 / Hawk: The Latest Google Local Algorithm Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) by chinavs9ja(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Last month, Google SearchLiaison officially announced that the search engine would launch a major update of its algorithm on June 3rd. The latest update, which will be a generalized update of algorithms when it was launched in March, and Google has officially announced the latest algorithm update on June 3rd.
However, this new update has affected many blogs search engine position. Hereby, reducing the volume of traffic from the giant search engine(Google). In fact, this new update also reduces our traffic by 30%. Our conversation with other bloggers made us know that the new features deal more on the on-page SEO(content, images, and keywords research). Although, Google didn't disclose what the new update is all about!
This is the first time that Google announces the beginning of an upgrade of the algorithm.
Here is the official announcement on Twitter:
I mentioned above, the key update of June 2019 in Google's reports is being introduced in various countries. The announcement of the launch was made by the same Google account on Twitter as the previous announcement.
Algorithm followers have begun to find a peak in their graphics. This suggests that the impact of the last complete renewal of the central algorithm, officially called the June 2019 Central Update, begins to reflect the SERP classification tables.
Since Google updated its QA recommendations a few days ago, as the ranking of quality websites is much larger in the search query, the last update can be a site. quality for the results page.
We will give you a detailed description of the effects of the update of the algorithm in SERP if you get the data of the follow-ups of the algorithm. In addition, our detailed analysis of our web pages for the update will be released on this our blog.
In conclusion, there may be a slight reduction in your traffic or Adsense earnings due to this new update. Kindly drop your comment if you are either affected by this new core update or not.

cc: lalasticlala

https://chiwapz.com/google-algorithm-update-june-2019-did-your-rankings-drop/

Re: Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) by chinavs9ja(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
lalasticlala pls move this to the front page for more contribution
Re: Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) by PrinceOgun: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Some keywords fell off page1 nothing out of the ordinary
Re: Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) by puredigital(f): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Google hit me so much with this latest algorithm...lalasticlala
Re: Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) by godwinstringed1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
This new algorithm favours me a lot. I'm now ranking for short-tail keywords with thousands of monthly search queries.
Re: Google Algorithm Update: June 2019 (did Your Rankings Drop?) by chinavs9ja(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
godwinstringed1:
This new algorithm favours me a lot. I'm now ranking for short-tail keywords with thousands of monthly search queries.
Really? What is your blog link?

(1) (Reply)

Run Google Ads For Me And Get Paid. / How To Get Adsense Approval In Less Than 14days / Where Can I Buy ".ng" Domain And How Good Is Bluehost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.