Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Can We Help This Woman? Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Help This Woman? Photo (1275 Views)

Sign Of A Confused Woman(photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by TourismMan(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Taking a look at this picture, it's heart wrecking. This is a pure case of hunger and she does not deserve this magnitude of embarrassment. This shouldn't be categorized into theft. Our Nigerian politicians are the real thieves but unfortunately they don't get embarrassed like this. This woman with her kids truly needs help. I wish we can locate her to donate our widow's might to her. So touching!

Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by TooMuchStuff: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Touching .....!

Let's see how far@TourismMan
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Alzirida(f): 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Who are the people getting this kind people pregnant?
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by TourismMan(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Alzirida:
Who are the people getting this kind people pregnant?

Men
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by TourismMan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Touching .....!

Let's see how far@TourismMan

I really pray help locates her.
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by TourismMan(m): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
I may have to campaign for her even though I don't know her and where she is from.
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
cry

Saddest picture I've seen this year.
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
TourismMan:
I may have to campaign for her even though I don't know her and where she is from.

Please do. cry Following.
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by TourismMan(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Xaos:

Please do. cry Following.

Will surely do that.
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Officialgarri: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
She's somewhere in an interior village of Kenya ��
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 08, 2019
TourismMan:
Taking a look at this picture, it's heart wrecking. This is a pure case of hunger and she does not deserve this magnitude of embarrassment. This shouldn't be categorized into theft. Our Nigerian politicians are the real thieves but unfortunately they don't get embarrassed like this. This woman with her kids truly needs help. I wish we can locate her to donate our widow's might to her. So touching!
Do you have any idea who and where she is? If you have or come across any detail on how to reach out to her, please for those kids sake, send me a pm.
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Frankiss44(m): 2:16am On Jun 08, 2019
TourismMan:

There is an african page I follow on Facebook called "tribe" and this picture was displayed last week.. Majority of the people commenting said she is from Uganda

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Frankiss44:

There is an african page I follow on Facebook called "tribe" and this picture was displayed last week.. Majority of the people commenting said she is from Uganda
Now, this is beyond my reach. I can only pray those kids get the help they need to at least have decent lives.

Thanks for clarification.

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by diablos: 4:25am On Jun 08, 2019
See all this online wannabe charity givers knowing fully well that the so called woman in the picture is not Nigerian. Besides they'll be doing all this donor fronting on nairaland but be very broke in real life grin

1 Like

Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by TourismMan(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Frankiss44:

You mean perhaps she's not from Nigeria?
Re: How Can We Help This Woman? Photo by Frankiss44(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
TourismMan:

You mean perhaps she's not from Nigeria?

Certainly she ain't from Nigeria... More than 5 persons from the page said Uganda and even went ahead to name her province

(1) (Reply)

MURIC Warns Nigerians Over Hasty Conclusion On Killers Of PA Fashoranti Daughter / Saudi Arabia Is Funding Boko Haram – FFK - Editorial Times / Kogi: Bello's Camp Releases Documents Showing Wada’s Health Status (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.