Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (100889 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & Endsars: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Built2last: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
This woman Aisha Yesufu and many other women REPRESENT all shades of courage. History will be kind to her when her actions are written on the checkered pavements of mortals.

While many cared less, many others jumped into the #ENDSARSNOW campaign because they like trends. Either ways its appreciated. This woman has never been silent from day one. She supported this government to power but has never stop lashing out at them and done everything to hold the government accountable. she has stood her ground at all times. Cowards die many times before their time but Aisha is far from being a coward. She is a patriot.

She was called unprintable names by agents of evil and Detractors. She kept moving. Today I celebrate her for her COURAGE, TEMERITY, VALOUR, INTREPIDNESS, PLUCK AND AUDACITY. I also celebrate her husband for allowing her be her. Her husband deserves some accolades and men must learn from him on what it means to allow women chase their dreams. We celebrate Runtown for setting the pace in Lagos before other celebrities followed. Dr Dipo Awojide and Wizkid held sway in London. Davido flew down to Abuja to join. The campaign travelled round the globe and Nigeria was on the news till the pressure built up.

The precedent has been set and we shall not look back.

Police has no right to slap you, search your phone or call you criminal. That's the duty of the court. Our live matters. Well done to all who participated online or offline to #EndSARS

436 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by SLAP44: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
History will also be kind to the man whose alliance with a key southern region made the two regions to protest together for the first time. The great Nnamdi Kanu might end up more popular in history than Nelson Mandela.

592 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Baawaa(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Woman like man,kudos to all that really support #endsars# revolution

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by peacekante: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
You guys should use your head. Victory is for the youths not for any dam motherfucker

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by rolams(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Great woman

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Built2last: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
peacekante:
You guys should use your head. Victory is for the youths not for any dam motherfucker

Oga did you participate. Upload your evidence and stop hating. By her faith and religion she would have stood aloof and watched. Against all odds. She went beyond ranting online.

664 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
She is a great woman indeed

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by emeijeh(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
According to Twitter users: SHE IS OUR STATUE OF LIBERTY

302 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Jamiubond009(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
if only the youth knew the power they possess,they'd stop pandering to their oppressors. The brutalisation of the nigerian psyche by the military and other paramilitary organisations will soon be a thing of the past.#ENDSARS #REFORMNIgERIA

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Celebsnews2: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
There is this short chubby lady too. Her twitter handle is Savvinnu or something.

Mehn, that girl is the real brain and person behind this whole protest. She stood her ground right from the first day. Not forgetting Mr. Macaroni and some other persons from twitter.

Meanwhile, Bbnaija fans accuse Erica of still being Bitter even after the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wul6_ATae5U

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by DisLifeSha: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
If not my doubt whether Nigeria will still exist, this woman fits to be the first female president of Nigeria.

I like her energy.

P. S - SARS should be totally reformed. It can't be desolved

23 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Brokeronline: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dfff
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Abusadiq01(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
What a man can do a woman can do it best

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by ademidedavid(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
With this kind of woman and people like her in the Nigeria society, we look forward to a better Nigeria......History will always remember her and also her generations, a woman of valor!!!

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Imstrong2(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
True

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Kemimarch16(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Strong woman

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
lol

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by chukkysnow: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
SLAP44:
History will also be kind to the man whose alliance with a key southern region made the two regions to protest together for the first time. The great Nnamdi Kanu might end up more popular in history than Nelson Mandela.
go and sitdown

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by heckymaicon(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
God bless her.

Now it's Time for Revolution To Happen
#EndBadGovernance
#RevolutionNow
#EvilLeadersfalldownandDie
#OperationLockdemupandBombThem

#copied

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Who'll write the history?
She really did well. A heroine for real. I Iove her courage.

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Nelly4you: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
hmm Is that what ya think
Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Sircarma99: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
I salute her boldness and courage , she truly believes in Nigeria as her only country. Can Nigerians do the real change by giving her a chance to become our number one citizen in 2023 ?.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by fratermathy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Indeed. She did well and gave an iconic face to the EndSARS movement.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Evilgenuis: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
She's a goddess... I rather idolize her than some of our GOs... I will name my daughter Aisha grin grin grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign by Samsimple(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Aisha yesufu for president

Meanwhile, check my signature

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.