Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

E-bull Is The Best Choice For Investors! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-bull Is The Best Choice For Investors! (268 Views)

A Realistic Business For Investors / Engineer Sule Commissions Largest Cinema In West Africa, Woes French Investors / IMPACT FARM STEAD, For Investors. Secure Yours Today At Lower Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-bull Is The Best Choice For Investors! by idowuadamson(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
How do we use our incomes
Of the total investments we receive monthly, we divide into:
85% Coin funds
5% E-Bull team
5% Operational costs
5% Marketing

E-Bull Coin first steps
February 2018
Beginning of Creation
The first draft of the project was written and the idea began to be put into practice.

December 2018
Project and Site Launch
Here is our zero mark. After months of planning, the E-Bull Coin project takes shape and is launched on the internet.

January 2019
Investment Release
Investments on HPX Crypto and its currency will be released to interested investors.

December 2019
Expansion
We have a target of 100,000 investors by the end of 2019.

February 2020
Start Mining
Beginning of E-Bull Coin mining process.

December 2020
Hedquarters
Official launch of the operational headquarters in Bangkok (Thailand), where the exchange operations will also be managed and regulated.

January 2021
Wallet Launch
Launch of the first version of the E-Bull currency wallet.

March 2021
Exchange Launch
HPX will also open its own exchange, that will be E-Bull’s main marketing source.

April 2021
Worldwide Negotiations
At this stage we believe that E-Bull will already have great value in the market and will be negotiated by big players of the world of cryptocurrencies.

E-Bull Coin will be launched in 2020 and will be listed on the main exchanges of cryptocurrencies. The usability and affordability of the currency positions E-Bull Coin as a world currency and the currency of choice for investors.

With an emphasis on high performance, safety and agility, E-Bull Coin has advanced technology that develops and enhances the basic functionality of pioneering cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, adopting an innovative model for currency appreciation and sharing.

chat me up on whatsapp----+2349031789464

Re: E-bull Is The Best Choice For Investors! by dopestkidda(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?
You’re in the right place!
Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?
By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!
What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)
*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me @ +2348164287840
Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Executive / 3 Graduate Needs Uber Driver Job.. / Job Vacancy: Business Development Officer (Junior & Senior)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.