Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

See Massive Building Comedian I Go Dye Gift His Son Who Turned 9 Years Old Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Massive Building Comedian I Go Dye Gift His Son Who Turned 9 Years Old Today (491 Views)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / 'Who Are The Real Herdsmen?': Comedian I Go Dye Calls Out Powers That Be / Cute Photo Of Comedian I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Massive Building Comedian I Go Dye Gift His Son Who Turned 9 Years Old Today by emmachenko1: 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nigerian comedian, I Go Dye, just shared adorable photos of a massive house he single handedly built for his son, Roy Agoda, who turns 9 years old today, June 7th.
Posting the photos of the building on his IG page, I Go Dye who recently welcomed another child, a daughter, with actress Eki Okoro, wrote

I celebrate your 9 years birthday my son, expressing
the essence of shelter, reminiscent of how some of us grow up,with some things we never had.This GOLDEN SEAL CASTLE Birthday gift is just a step for you to achieve greater things in the future and praying that God should grant this privilege to many others.
May this little gift bring forth hope to many children,who may not be privileged to have good shelter,nurturing in them that every thing is possible.
I can't define the future but I will try to bring more than a million smiles to your life,by bringing your dreams closer at all times by the grace of God. #happybirthday my prince Roy Agoda.

Click here to see more photos>>>https://www.swiftads.ng/GOmuzj

Re: See Massive Building Comedian I Go Dye Gift His Son Who Turned 9 Years Old Today by daintyprincess(f): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
NACC WORLD is a one stop online store for your fashion accessories, bags, shoes, materials(scuba,chiffon,crepe,laser lace,etc), shirts, sneaker and household items.

Here at NACC WORLD, we bring you items at competitive prices and also offer a wide range of services which includes drop shipping, purchase for resale and bulk buying.

Contact NACC WORLD on http:///+2348104980241 and you'll be glad you did

(1) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Kicked Out Of Hotel Room After Kenya Concert Flopped / My Downfall Is Not Drug Abuse But Spiritual - Majek Fashek Cries Out / Between Billionaire Businessman, Femi Otedola And A Follower On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.