Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing (2791 Views)

Professor Caught On Tape While Kissing A Married Female Student In His Office / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos / Man Touching A Woman's Backside In A Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by stainlink(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
One of the victims said at least four men started harassing her and her girlfriend when they saw them kissing on the bus

https:///fgp4evD4n1

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by Femi316: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
stainlink:
One of the victims said at least four men started harassing her and her girlfriend when they saw them kissing on the bus

Nice one......stupid people call lesbian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by greatbuc(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sorry I'm just keeping this space if in case it make FP
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good for them....they would have been burnt alive self if it was in France or Spain....
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by daddytime(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Live and let live people..

However gross their actions or lifestyle might seem to you or let's assume you certify them the worst sinners, isn't it obvious that they are committing the sin against themselves? And you'd go sanctimonious to say they are sinning against God, how about you allow the God to handle issues himself or is the God not capable of sorting stuff himself?

The corrupt and greedy leaders world over who create these paranoid individuals by way of stealing what should have been everyone's are definitely worse than these two or another same-sex couple because what their actions often times leave behind is a long chain of suffering and pain due to their greed and thieving nature.

Let's get proactive and help God kill those ones first.

How can you hate what you know nothing about or lack understanding of?

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by Ciscogod(m): 1:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Na waoooh... Oyinbo sef dey gbagaun,
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by StrikeBack(m): 4:01am On Jun 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by Nelsonmandel23: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2019
See below
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by stainlink(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2019
stainlink:

For Nigeria, man and woman no fit get mind kiss not to talk about two women

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by Kingkun69(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Good for them....they would have been burnt alive self if it was in France or Spain....
olodo olodo olodo
France and Spain legalized gay ppl and are even one of the most open about same sex ppl get ur facts right before talking like u don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by molybdenum0012: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2019
That is serious

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by SaintAlbert53: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Sent you a token....
May God bless you in all ramifications...I appreciate your love,you are wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by meobizy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
They were probably drunk and the women mouthed off, making sure to question their masculinity.
British men hardly attack women so I believe these ones were being lewd probably in the view of children.
That square-jawed chick does not strike me as a woman one bit.
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by stainlink(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:
They were probably drunk and the women mouthed off, making sure to question their masculinity.
British men hardly attack women so I believe these ones were being lewd probably in the view of children.
That square-jawed chick does not strike me as a woman one bit.
ok
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kingkun69:
olodo olodo olodo
France and Spain legalized gay ppl and are even one of the most open about same sex ppl get ur facts right before talking like u don't have sense

see sodom and gomorah oo...why so pained?are you also a lesbian....
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by SaintAlbert53: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Dee9977:

guy dm me if u are really serious #8#86746687
Good morning to you,i already sent a DM to you..
Re: Lesbians Beaten Inside A Bus In London While Kissing by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

Good morning to you,i already sent a DM to you..

To my WhatsApp bro ... I've not seen ur message

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful!! Yahoo Boy Falls In Love With White Woman He Wanted To Scam (see Phot / Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State / Suspected Cultist Confesses How A Rival Member Was Shot Dead, His Head & Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.