Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State (2786 Views)

Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State / Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Virginnn(f): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
This just happened in Otovwodo Junction, Ughelli, Delta State.
No matter what, jungle justice must be condemned.
Details later

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by otokpamike(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
These act should be stopped na.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by dahnimoh(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Maybe he was hungry
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Gibsonworld05(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm.. Farewell nigga. Don't steal in your next life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by gonkin(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why waste him. Take his kidneys instead at least it could have been useful. He's a thief ur are a murderer. Life is too precious to waste
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by AudioNews(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wickedness in de Highest, in dis Lockdown, Sai Baba 4 + 4 = 2023 Insha Allah, PMB = Next Level, Till 2023

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Bola146(f): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
dahnimoh:
Maybe he was hungry
Exactly sad but he would have begged sad
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by EmzyT: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
No matter how hungry you are, BEG!

BEGGING is always better than STEALING sad
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by OGwales(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
What kind of half don meat be dis?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by FManager(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
OGwales:
What kind of half don meat be dis?

Jesus chai I feel pity for you, your sense have been taken away from you.

I can sell some to you for a small price tho tongue

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by AngryIgboMan: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
As dem don roast am like Goat, make them chop am na.

As much as I hate armed robbery and criminality with passion, blood is something I keep on asking God that I don't ever waste in this life.

Tueh.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Zionbel(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
He actually robbed and shot a female POS operator of #28,000 alongside two of his fellows. But the rest two were lucky to have escaped via bike they came.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Mywd: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Zionbel:
He actually robbed and shot dead a female POS operator of #28,000 alongside two of his fellows. But the rest two were lucky to have escaped via bike they came.

Issoright... He kinda deserves it cool

Mywd
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by forghon: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Our senators and Assembly members need it more, eyes should be clear by now. Am very sure he stole less than a $1000 what about Govs, reps and Senate.?
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by LegalOpinion: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
As dem don roast am like Goat, make them chop am na.

As much as I hate armed robbery and criminality with passion, blood is something I keep on asking God that I don't ever waste in this life.

Tueh.

He robbed and killed a POS operator
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by mytime24(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Greet covid 21 and fela for me
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by AngryIgboMan: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
LegalOpinion:

He robbed and killed a POS operator

Wow.... Thats terrible embarassed embarassed embarassed

As much as I hate to say this, HE NEEDS TO BE BURNT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by sapientia(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
No!!! To Jungle Justice.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by shagasha: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lemme check if i still gat some rip for him

Sorry...

I got 1 4 u...

Roast in Peace Niggarrrrrr
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by WannaHowzit(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Savages! But this is what happens when citizens lose hope in the criminal justice system, police, courts, etc.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by mdan(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Stealing should never be an option ...
Better to cry and beg than to be cried for in death
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Aladdin1(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2020
See as dem barbecue humanbeing for naija.like burnt offering to the gods of savagery and barbarism.
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by bernard1000001(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2020
A
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Hunger19virus: 2:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Pls I borrowed data to post this.... Am seriously dying of hunger... Nothing is too small.. Save a life... God bless you... No matter he small,i will manage... 2266211390 z.e.n.i.t.h
Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger19virus:

Pls I borrowed data to post this.... Am seriously dying of hunger... Nothing is too small.. Save a life... God bless you... No matter he small,i will manage... 2266211390 z.e.n.i.t.h
what is wrong with you?

You don't have to do this in a mourning thread like this.

Can't you read that an innocent girl was shot dead.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of A Man Roasted Alive For Stealing In Delta State by Hunger19virus: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Brodapounds:
what is wrong with you?

You don't have to do this in a mourning thread like this.

Can't you read that an innocent girl was shot dead.

Am sorry na condition.. I seriously need help bro

(1) (Reply)

"Uwa's Pastor Paid Us N1.5 Million To Kill Her Because She Was Pregnant For Him / Strippers Spotted At A Wedding Afterparty In Nigeria (Video) / Is There Any Crime That Justifies Execution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.