Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio (51278 Views)

Obidients Are Hungry Nigerians Who Were Paid 1k To March In Abuja. Dino Melaye / 2021: "Work Hard And Chop Hard"- Dino Mocks Lazy Nigerians / Orji Kalu: Judgement Unfair, We'll Meet To Take A Position - Abia APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by jefff455: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Ohimaipeter89:
see below
cover your head in shame foolish idiots

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2019
TourismMan:

But he just won his reelection for the senatorial seat, would he forgo that one for governorship?
nope he has the right to contest for the governorship seat in his state .
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Kogi governorship battle:

"The battle is a battle of no retreat, no surrender. I have

consulted God and there is no network failure between me and God...."

- Senator Dino Melaye declares to contest for the position of

Kogi State governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyktAV7f0oc
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by DSoj(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Ode. And his boss Saraki? ?
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by erinalex: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2019
DASKACE:
Knock out punch! Akpabio is now a street boy.

Just like Saraki Olushola is now a street boy.

From d height of Senate President to street boy.

To all our politicians and office holders....Nothing last for ever, including our life.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by hush15: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

thanks man,thank God for your life that you had egg soup with Eba to eat during your time in school...I wish i have same too here,you would never see such kind a post from me..A closed mouth is a closed destiny!

No vex o. I just dey wonder how you dey take subscribe data for your phone in such a depressed state because of lack of funds?
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by erinalex: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2019
amazon14:
Dino my man. Give them hot hot
Dino ur man ?

Simply because he yab akpabio and saraki.

How does that translates to development in your area.

Nigerians youths, see where u have place ur priority.

See what we Value as a nation now..... Abuse, name calling and curses.

And the same u, will complain that d country is a jungle.

Re-read ur own contributions, and tell me how d nation will move forward, when u're celebrating garbage.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Tobesky1: 8:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Are you interested in becoming a Chartered Accountant within a short period of time. For info about ICAN & ACCA training,call us on 08062402552 or 07033274589 .Trinity Edge Professionals

Location (Ibadan)
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by adekolaelect(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2019
DASKACE:
Knock out punch! Akpabio is now a street boy.
and Saraki
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by nasoeb: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

thanks man,thank God for your life that you had egg soup with Eba to eat during your time in school...I wish i have same too here,you would never see such kind a post from me..A closed mouth is a closed destiny!
And yet you have money to subscribe.
What are these so called "mod" doing? When it has come to people openly defrauding others.
Please ban this yahooist
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by amazon14: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2019
erinalex:

Dino ur man ?

Simply because he yab akpabio and saraki.

How does that translates to development in your area.

Nigerians youths, see where u have place ur priority.

See what we Value as a nation now..... Abuse, name calling and curses.

And the same u, will complain that d country is a jungle.

Re-read ur own contributions, and tell me how d nation will move forward, when u're celebrating garbage.

How this take pain you like this baffles me. You wet dey support you brainless and illiterate President, what do you expect from me? You lots are the reason why we are in this mess in Nigeria. Enjoy while it last. The drum you people beats is what we are dancing. OK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by isaacsegun(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Donald95:

Stop subscribing. Save the little you have, and stay away from betting. You will definitely survive. I ate an egg soup with eba made with 50 naira egg or poorly cooked red oil rice at school wen i lost my dad. Yet I survived without depression or begging around.
just scroll pass if you no you can't help is not must that you must comment.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by shogsman(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2019
Nothing is being taken seriously in this country,see the stupid youths hailing him.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Ubdavis(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Wow! What a perfect way to diss !!!!
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by mbjsuki(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Let's put sentiment aside, Akpabio is still a better and a complete gentleman than he - Dino - will ever be.
And may he - Dino - forever remain in senate, time will tell.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by HummeSage(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
This man funny shaa. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by SavageBoy: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

Baba u broke,but where u take see money sub
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by SaintAlbert53: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2019
nasoeb:

And yet you have money to subscribe.
What are these so called "mod" doing? When it has come to people openly defrauding others.
Please ban this yahooist
Pray make you no jam problem one day...Big man I hail you o!
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by SaintAlbert53: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
gbolah1:

Post your location, someone wil provide you food stuff, that can take you at least a month,. I.e if you are genue, but don't expect money.
Off recent this are the new avenue some boys are using to defraud people, but if you truly need help, blv me post your location details, you will see food stuff without wasting time.
Kogi state university,Anyigba,kogi state... Thanks God bless you..
Do I post my number to you?
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by toprealman: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Megatrix:
That's not mockery, it's just banter
Nigerians Sabi buy condom for another person press up
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Ndjones(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

But you have money to subscribe for data.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by SaintAlbert53: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2019
hush15:

No vex o. I just dey wonder how you dey take subscribe data for your phone in such a depressed state because of lack of funds?
Nairaland is among free basics sites to surf free on...
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by nasoeb: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

Pray make you no jam problem one day...Big man I hail you o!
We all have challenges and difficult time but you have to limit it to your family and few friends to help you out and not coming in social media to encourage misdemeanor which will soon become a norm and we wont be able to tell who's genuine or not. So its best it doesn't even start.
We all have hard times but we d
Watch what we do and cut our spending. Not telling me you cant afford food but you can afford luxury of data subscription.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by erinalex: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
amazon14:

How this take pain you like this baffles me. You wet dey support you brainless and illiterate President, what do you expect from me? You lots are the reason why we are in this mess in Nigeria. Enjoy while it last. The drum you people beats is what we are dancing. OK?
This is my major problem now......how the youths reason and conclude these days.

You acted as if u are a mind reader.

By disagreeing with u ,should not translate to mean that am supporting PMB.

Pls always think deeply before dishing out lies.

If I support PMB, millions of u can't stop me; but the home truth is that, I can never support PMB, simply because I scored his administration less than 30%.

PMB didn't like me, so I don't like him either.

Instead of the followers to come together to fight these political thieves, we will be here abusing one another.

No politicians like u; whether he/she is in APC or PDP. They are all the same.

Gullibly, u can chose to hail Saraki, and condemn Akapbio.....it is ur life.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Jman06(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
This is just a banter friends throw at each other!

Dino is aware that Akpabio can never become a street man again in this life. Even Dino will come to his rescue should things start going hard for Akpabio which is not even possible.

Na just joke abeg!
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by bizzibodi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
If no b our yet politics dino shld b filling forms 2 see Akpabio.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by pazu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
akpabio bye bye d retired senator
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by smsreseller: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

Oh, you could even make an inspiring quote as the emboldened?

Yet you can't discover, that's some talent you could leverage on rather than refusing to take Donald95's correction?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.