Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt (2132 Views)

The Moment Tacha Made An Appearance In Bbnaija 2020 House To Deliver A Message ( / BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt by newsmag: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Big Brother Naija house mate Tacha meets her best friend, Sir Dee as they jet to Port Harcourt for her homecoming today.

Tacha talked about taking ex housemates like Kaffi, Nelson, Sir Dee and her fans, Titans can’t wait to have a glimpse of the reality star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xpY7iuRqo&t=50s

1 Like

Re: See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt by GreetMe(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Watch how NL men will start talking about prick and Toto now cheesy..

I dey wait grin
Re: See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt by xmanco42: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
I see
Re: See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt by YurFatHer: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sir dee lo ni di mehn

(1) (Reply)

Wathoni And Her Lookalike Son Warm Hearts With Their Adorable Video / Pray For My Mental Health – Skales Causes Stir As He Calls Out 'heartless' Wife / Kimora Lee Simmons Goes Topless And Smokes Cigarettes In Front Of Her Kids On Va

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.