Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** (492 Views)

Soludo Constructing 17 Units Of Modern Commissioners Quarters In Awka (video&pic / Units Of Modern 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With Bq At Vantage Court 2 / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** by mozel247: 3:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Hi guys. It's ur boy again. I will be putting through the processes and stages of the construction of our next mega project; "Mami market". As usually, I will be silence on the location of the project as well as the clients as I wish to treat these info as previleged.

First and foremost. Lemme introduce myself as well as the project

Name: moses

Qualifications: ND building technology Auchi poly, BTech building FutmMinna, MSc Construction management ABU, Zaria

Project Location: Kaduna

Contract duration: 180 days

This thread is open to constructive criticism. Am geographically mobile and ready to avail my services and expertise to those who may need it. Am competent in the following areas

***General building and civil engineering Construction.
(residential, commercial, industrial)
***drainage and culvert and mini bridge constructions
***road maintenance % new constructions
***surveying, valuation of work and prep of estimates
*** design and general consultancy

Pls avoid quoting whole write ups while asking questions or commenting. Once more. Make ur criticism constructive and professionally

Leggo guys

Whatsapp +234-813-110-9592
Re: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** by sonety2k(m): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2019
mozel247:
Hi guys. It's ur boy again. I will be putting through the processes in construction of our next mega project. Mami market. As usually, I will be silence on the location of the project as well as the clients as I wish to treat these info as previleged.

Alright , Student In d House
Re: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** by sonety2k(m): 3:29am On Jun 08, 2019
mozel247:
Hi guys. It's ur boy again. I will be putting through the processes in construction of our next mega project. Mami market. As usually, I will be silence on the location of the project as well as the clients as I wish to treat these info as previleged.

Alright ,
Re: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** by mozel247: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Update

Here is the link to my other on going project.

https://www.nairaland.com/5127309/a-z-construction-8-units-standard

Currently mobilising to site and site clearance just completed. Setting out probably will start Monday God willing and work start proper after negotiations of terms and conditions of contract between me and my client (contractor) completed

Am a freelance builder and not under any strict employment of any organization. U can contact me for ur next mega project. Even the small pet project as well.

Re: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** by mozel247: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Update.

There are some issues to sort out with the drawings. Especially the site layout and the numerous unnecessary car parks.

New layout is ready. This is cost effective than the first

Update.

Site terrain making it difficult to kick start the work. Access to site flooded. The option left is to get another entrance to the site. This was completed today. Borehole drilling on going, few of the shops dug already. Pictures attached

Re: CONSTRUCTION OF MODERN MAMI MARKET @ ******** by mozel247: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Update

OK we are back from the extended break. Work has started in earnest and we moving at a very fast pace. Foundation work on going for the stores

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Ibeju Lekki / For Sale: Completed 2bedroom With Uncompleted 3bedroom At Sango / Direct Sale At Maryland A 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With A Room Bq . Locat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.