Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) (1935 Views)

What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Nasa to allow tourists to visit the International Space Station from 2020, priced at $35,000 (£27,500) per night as accommodation and around $58, 000, 000 for round ticket.

The US space agency said it would open the orbiting station to tourism and other business ventures.

But, a trip to space won't come cheap with life support systems and all necessary supplies considered, it will cost an eye-watering $35,000 per night at minimum excluding ticket.

The announcement came as NASA unveiled its new business model on Friday, revealing a plan to incorporate more commercial and marketing opportunities ‘both in low-Earth orbit and around the moon.’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-48560874
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:41am On Jun 08, 2019
More

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by NONNYG: 4:43am On Jun 08, 2019
One and only Explorer, I greet you

1 Like

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by jesvic91(m): 5:00am On Jun 08, 2019
All this stewpid betnaija people una no dey tire?

Mods do something about them, I thought you have rules

1 Like

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Talknochip(m): 5:08am On Jun 08, 2019
More like an expensive attempt to 'terminate'. (It will be really exciting sha)
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by DankemzI(m): 5:15am On Jun 08, 2019
Soon Akwa Ibom will be the first Africans to visit space with our spacecraft.

Still celebrating the launch of Ibom Air, now my Arochukwu neighbors can fly directly from Abuja/Lagos to Uyo and take the just commissioned In road.....
Truly Udom is building for the future
Next on board is the massive industrialization via 5,000 m Ibom Power plant not forgetting the Ibom Deep Sea Port
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by DAramis: 5:15am On Jun 08, 2019
Believe me, some people will book 3 months self.

1 Like

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 08, 2019
The time has come and the time is now to leave Nigeria, let me go and rent a room self contain there, that one will contain me, my wife and my three children! Oga Explorer, abeg.......how much dat one go cost me now?
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by fukushaki(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2019
grin
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2019
$35k? for just one night?.. Unless i can dine with God.
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Nbote(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Na wa ooo.. Dis life sef... While many dey find 5m and above to escape go Canada, dis ones dey charge over 10m jus for a night to run go space and jus stare at d planets
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by dfrost: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2019
Make I drink my Ijebu garri finish before I reason am.

Explorers warn yourself for yourself. cheesy grin angry shocked

1 Like

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2019
So much for travel "to see aliens".

Thanks to Virgin and SpaceX.
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by sirusX(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2019
For those who want to break new grounds with marriage proposal....start counting down

As in....I got engaged in the stars

But wait ooh....even to shit dey expensive (how much just for toilet) cry

No be to kukuma use nylon and do shotput in space, then target your village people on earth from the heavens grin

Even food and air to breathe dey expensive

Some things we take for granted are not easy to come by sometimes (those in certain conditions in hospitals can identify)

For the electricity...Naija guys can tell them to hollit dia

We no need light cz we get rechargeable torchlight and power bank

Even data of 1GB....abi internet (hope that's what I'm seeing sha) shocked

Well, I heard the speed of internet in the space station is no better than dial up connection, so streaming online is even impossible. Maybe they've gotten better technology to receive internet directly undecided

4 Likes

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Scatterscatter(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2019
I will pay for one night and run away once we get to space...

Me wey get sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Nbote:
Na wa ooo.. Dis life sef... While many dey find 5m and above to escape go Canada, dis ones dey charge over 10m jus for a night to run go space and jus stare at d planets

Thats Blackman thinking. Because we are trying to escape from hunger. I do rather pay 10 million for a night in space than 5 million to go to Canada. If you want to know why, go and watch the series "How the Universe works". Your view of this world, space and life will change radically.

You may want to die jn space after.

The black holes, The Nebulas, The Planets, The Moons, The Galaxies, The Virgo Clusters, The stars, The Comets, The Oort Cloud etc.

You will feel a connection to them.

1 Like

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Good one but I will prefer to stay there forever till second coming. Help me with the calculation Explorer.
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Explorers(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Treasure17:
Good one but I will prefer to stay there forever till second coming. Help me with the calculation Explorer.

Then it means you won't pay it finish. Oo ni san tan grin
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by luminouz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
VenusTechShop:

Thats Blackman thinking. Because we are trying to escape from hunger. I do rather pay 10 million for a night in space than 5 million to go to Canada. If you want to know why, go and watch the series "How the Universe works". Your view of this world, space and life will change radically.

You may want to die jn space after.

The black holes, The Nebulas, The Planets, The Moons, The Galaxies, The Virgo Clusters, The stars, The Comets, The Oort Cloud etc.

You will feel a connection to them.
Lol,that's ur priority, not his...
So it's not about being a Blackman or whatever, its about survival...u obviously dont need Canada,he does.

3 Likes

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by dynicks(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
DAramis:
Believe me, some people will book 3 months self.
our irredeemable polithiefians already desiring ND staring at the opportunity like....

2 Likes

Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
well let me start saving money now
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Itzurboi(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'm alien, lemme escape to my base... but i need you guys to help me with tfare... E joor, e dakun.
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Explorers:

Then it means you won't pay it finish. Oo ni san tan grin
Hahaaa. Of course I will pay and collect change self cause I have access to Central Bank of Nigeria. grin
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by dewhaley: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
This is Nice...
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by tk4rd: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
I WILL GO THERE SOON AND SPEND ONE WEEK
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by sirusX(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2019
I wonder why Nigerian government has never thought about advancing into the future.

We just keep going round in circles on the same issues
Re: ₦29Billion, NASA To Open International Space Station To Tourists From 2020(Pics) by cutegentility(m): 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
I will be there someday before I die.

Is either reaching the apex of Mt. Everest or Going to space

(1) (Reply)

Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please? / Please Advice Me People,i Wanna Come Back Home! / "VIO Has No Business Being On The Roads!!"- Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.