Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! (489 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! by Okuya1: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Am 23years Old Now,i Always Dream Of Having Sex In The With Faces Familiar To Me,sometimes I See My Self Bathing In The River,i Think Am Dedicated To Evil Spirit,sometimes Ago I See Myself Holding 2 Fowl Dancing In Front Of The River, Many Animal Chasing Me In The Dream Always,uptill Now I Faces Failure,depression And No Relationship Atall.I Need Your Prayers Men Of God Here..Please Distance Is Not The Barrier,..Snake Always Appear To Me In The Dream,. i need deliverance if anyone could help..
Re: Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! by Davash222(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2019
You have a spiritual wife.

Always sleep with kitchen knife under your pillow. You know what to do with the knife.

Thank me later.
Re: Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! by donbachi(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Come to OPM in port harcourt and take assignment on "coming out from water spirit"..june 12 also is our general mercy prayers...come and let doctor Jesus do a new thing in your life.
Re: Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! by olayiwola4u(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Okuya1:
Am 23years Old Now,i Always Dream Of Having Sex In The With Faces Familiar To Me,sometimes I See My Self Bathing In The River,i Think Am Dedicated To Evil Spirit,sometimes Ago I See Myself Holding 2 Fowl Dancing In Front Of The River, Many Animal Chasing Me In The Dream Always,uptill Now I Faces Failure,depression And No Relationship Atall.I Need Your Prayers Men Of God Here..Please Distance Is Not The Barrier,..Snake Always Appear To Me In The Dream,. i need deliverance if anyone could help..

I'm not a man of God, but I see and I hear. You can see my details below. Talk to me there, and I will tell you what to do. All you need is a spiritual work on HARM ME NOT.
Re: Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! by dingbang(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Please dont let all these pastors scam you. Shiytt is normal
Re: Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2019
This shows u have testosterone running inside u.
U are completely normal and it's very very normal too.

U see a woman, ur body react even though u can't have her, u watch movies, have erotic thoughts and all these result to what happened to u.

Let me remind you that the whites we copy also have sex in dreams a lot and wake up with stained shorts.
They don't tag it anything except what it is. That their body needs sexual release, either u do it urself or the body will have its way of seeking relief. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Sex In Dream Always Why Me!! by Kobojunkie: 1:22am On Dec 16, 2023
Okuya1:
REASONS BEHIND SEXUAL FANTASIES AND DREAMS
Sexual desire and the factors that can trigger them are complex. The triggers vary from one individual to another as the same applies for sexual dreams.

Learning more about your kinks, desires, and sexuality is a great place to start. It can help you figure out what triggers your desire and also what you find most pleasurable.

Dreams are a vital component of our daily lives. In fact, dreams are essential for helping us regulate learning, fears, memories, and emotions.

Whether your sexual dream is about your relationship partner, doesn’t always translate to a problem in your relationship or loss of attraction. A few things that can trigger them are:
● A dissatisfying sex life: a boring sex life is one of the triggers of sexual dreams. Your brain makes up for your sexual frustration this way.
● Attraction to someone: Sexual arousal, daydreaming, and fantasies are all normal when you’re attracted to someone. Emotional or physical attraction to a person can be a powerful dream stimulant. It is a common thought that dreams are a result of our minds fulfilling our wishes. You wish you could get your way with him/her, don't you? This is probably why.
● Admiring another person: Sexual dreams about people you are unattracted to are also normal. Sexual fantasies or dreams are not always tied to our conscious desires.

COMMON EXAMPLES OF SEX DREAMS AND FANTASIES AND WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU
▢ A dream about sex with an ex is your subconscious’ way of telling you you're craving more spice in your love life. Or can even convey specific emotions depending on how you feel about them at the current time. But the image of your ex can represent someone else entirely in such dreams, and not necessarily “them.”
▢ Dreams about sex in public aren't uncommon. Anxiety is usually the emotion at the core of such a dream. It may symbolize fear of sexual intimacy or a shaken personal relationship.
▢ Dreams about sex with the same gender: This represents repressed feelings of attraction to persons of the same sex. But the individual in your dream may or may not be someone you hope to be intimate with. As a result, you may be expressing a desire to be on the same level with someone.
▢ Sex with a stranger may mean you have the active imagination of a thrill seeker. This enables your engagement in the pleasures you may get from checking out a hot stranger from time to time.

Sexual Dreams and fantasies

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 30th June, 2019 / Does Religion Matter When We Both Love Each Other? / Impregnate Your Maid Servant If Possible – Counselor Lutterodt, Do U Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.