Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? (3899 Views)

Spiritual Meaning Of Seeing A Pastor In The Dream: What It Means / Dream Interpretation Of Picking Snails In The Dream / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by insidelife22(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pls Pastors\Men of God,what does it mean?
Sometimes I see myself gathering snails in my dreams.
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by McStoic(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Are they crawling or just in their shell. That will help to answer better
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Franzinni: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gathering snails ... bro put on the full armor of God ... It's time to start living righteously dreams are as real as the air you breath and gathering snails signify slow down in your life. (Rebuke it in Jesus Mighty Name.)

But do you rear snails? If no, begin to surrender you whole being to Christ Jesus because that is the only shelter that can shield you from the wickedness of this generation ... This message is for you personally I pray the Holy Spirit gives you the strength and understanding to prevail ...amen. remain blessed

I am not a pastor tho but I have just found my faith and the bible says ...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can move mountains ... You can't find faith without being righteous and you can't be righteous, if you don't turn away from thepleasures wide road and face the narrow way ... The way that most people refuse to follow because they are too entangled with the niceties of the world like lots wife ... she turned to a pillar of salt. If you are a sinner bro, you are like livestock to the children of darkness they can do with you how they please ... and you have no choice but to fall to their control but there are people that have immunity to that kind of torments.... they are righteous children of God. Choose your path ... remain blessed bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
insidelife22:
Pls Pastors\Men of God,what does it mean?
Sometimes I see myself gathering snails in my dreams.
Maybe your mind is trying to tell you to go into snail farming undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by insidelife22(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Franzinni:
Gathering snails ... bro put on the full armor of God ... It's time to start living righteously dreams are as real as the air you breath and gathering snails signify slow down in your life. (Rebuke it in Jesus Mighty Name.)

But do you rear snails? If no, begin to surrender you whole being to Christ Jesus because that is the only shelter that can shield you from the wickedness of this generation ... This message is for you personally I pray the Holy Spirit gives you the strength and understanding to prevail ...amen. remain blessed

I am not a pastor tho but I have just found my faith and the bible says ...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed you can move mountains ... You can't find faith without being righteous and you can't be righteous, if you don't turn away from thepleasures wide road and face the narrow way ... The way that most people refuse to follow because they are too entangled with the niceties of the world like lots wife ... she turned to a pillar of salt. If you are a sinner bro, you are like livestock to the children of darkness they can do with you how they please ... and you have no choice but to fall to their control but there are people that have immunity to that kind of torments.... they are righteous children of God. Choose your path ... remain blessed bro
God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by insidelife22(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
McStoic:
Are they crawling or just in their shell. That will help to answer better
They are always in their shells,but the last time they were prepared and given to me to eat which I did.

1 Like

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Adamgeneral12: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Satan failed in your life and family? How so? undecided
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Adamgeneral12: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Satan failed in your life and family? How so? undecided
What u think it is, is notation
Kobojunkie:

Snail dey slow person progress and dey block favour
Moreover op even eat the snail for dream, that one na another different gbege.
For me I don escape snail palaver and I'm sure that op too will get ride of his.

2 Likes

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

What u think it is, is notation

Snail dey slow person progress and dey block favour
Moreover op even eat the snail for dream, that one na another different gbege.
For me I don escape snail palaver and I'm sure that op too will get ride of his.
How can a snail slow a person's progress when a snail is a person's meat? undecided

If say na oyinbo man this dream come to, im go go begin snail farming. Before long we go hear say im farm name the largest of his kind and he is opening stores everywhere selling snails. undecided

You claim escape your snail palaver but what have you got to show for it? Nothing but story, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Snail in dream signifies slow progress or no progress. You said you see the snails, pack it and eat it, so you can imagine how far your village people have gone.
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by McStoic(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2021
insidelife22:

They are always in their shells,but the last time they were prepared and given to me to eat which I did.

Chaii...snails generally represent stagnancy cum slow progress in a dream. That you are them is even bad. Your need to be more prayerful with fasting. You can start midnight prayers even if it's between 12am to 1am every night.

This kinda dream is an evil projection..
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Adamgeneral12: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can a snail slow a person's progress when a snail is a person's meat? undecided

If say na oyinbo man this dream come to, im go go begin snail farming. Before long we go hear say im farm name the largest of his kind and he is opening stores everywhere selling snails. undecided

You claim escape your snail palaver but what have you got to show for it? Nothing but story, abi? undecided
But no be oyinbo man come dream this one now, na African man, so the translation will be different to oyinbo own.
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

But no be oyinbo man come dream this one now, na African man, so the translation will be different to oyinbo own.
Translation? Oyinbo man does not require a Translation of the dream but a black man does? undecided

Do you not see the idiocy right before you as a black man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Aaronsrod: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
insidelife22:

The meaning is clear.

The shell means you are hiding something. maybe you are covering over something in your self.

The snail trail represents bodily fluids and forbidden secretions.

Next you dream of eating this things.

You are obviously a gay.

Seek deliverance immediately.
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Adamgeneral12: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Translation? Oyinbo man does not require a Translation of the dream but a black man does? undecided

Do you not see the idiocy right before you as a black man? undecided
Who tell you so?
Most of those dream interpreters wey full net say dem no be oyinbo?
Those that ask about their dreams are also White men.
So what are you telling me.
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Who tell you so?
Most of those dream interpreters wey full net say dem no be oyinbo?
Those that ask about their dreams are also White men.
So what are you telling me.
They ask for interpretation in the name of Jesus? undecided
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Adamgeneral12: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They ask for interpretation in the name of Jesus? undecided
It can be from any source, in Muslim way ,Christian, Buddha or what ever their believe is, more also, the believe and the environment the interpreter or the dreamer is, can affect the interpretation of his dream.
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

It can be from any source, in Muslim way ,Christian, Buddha or what ever their believe is, more also, the believe and the environment the interpreter or the dreamer is, can affect the interpretation of his dream.

I don't understand this at all. You said Oyinbos are going to church to get dream interpretations like Nigerians? undecided
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Adamgeneral12: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand this at all. You said Oyinbos are going to church to get dream interpretations like Nigerians? undecided
They go to anywhere according to their believe to find the meaning of their dream, they even go as far as net to find the meaning.
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

They go to anywhere according to their believe to find the meaning of their dream, they even go as far as net to find the meaning.
Nigerians ask their prophets in the name of Jesus for dream interpretation, are you saying that is what oyinbos also do enmass? undecided
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Adamgeneral12: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians ask their prophets in the name of Jesus for dream interpretation, are you saying that is what oyinbos also do enmass? undecided
Adamgeneral12:

Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Going anywhere is not the same as Christians going to church or prophets for interpretation in the name of Jesus Christ. I am not interested in what the pagans do but what those who call themselves Christians do. undecided
Re: Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? by orisa37: 6:20am On Oct 15, 2021
TRAVEL OUT OF YOUR RESIDENCE TO REALIZE YOUR HOPE.

(1) (Reply)

Incantations/spells Are Permitted In Islam / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / What Is Wrong With This Popular Picture Of Jesus ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.