Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar (14603 Views)

Imo Workers Defy NLC Call For Strike As Banks Open For Businesses / Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Osun Workers Smile As Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Full Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by AkachiNwog: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2019
Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salary Payment

Civil servants in Imo State have burst into happy mood following the decision of the state governor, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha to return their salary to 100 per cent.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/06/jubilation-as-ihedioha-pays-full.html

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Mrshape: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
How can someone be paid 100% salary?
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by olayiwola4u(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Other countries are increasing salary because the economy is down so that people can live fine... Our own govt are reducing it inspite the fact that we are making more money from mineral resources.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by modik(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2019
olayiwola4u:
Other countries are increasing salary because the economy is down so that people can live fine... Our own govt are reducing it inspite the fact that we are making more money from mineral resources.

That's APC's land mark in IMO State being erased by God-sent PDP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Saao(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Mrshape:
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?
I know you understand what they mean but you choose to act ignorant

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Davash222(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Mrshape:
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?
Your MCM(rochas) was paying 40% . Is the 100% paining you

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by olayiwola4u(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2019
modik:

That's APC's land mark in IMO State being erased by God-sent PDP.

I hope the acclaimed God-sent will not, overtime, be the devil's advocate

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by wingmanII: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Yet some dumb rabid APC Zombies will be asking why Rochas is hated so much in Imo state. This animal was paying workers only a fraction of their salaries yet he had billions for election and building statues and arches.

7 Likes

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Parada: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Rochas is so much hated yet he won a senatorial seat. Foolish people too funny for this NL.
wingmanII:
Yet some dumb rabid APC Zombies will be asking why Rochas is hated so much in Imo state. This animal was paying workers only a fraction of their salaries yet he had billions for election and building statues and arches.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by wingmanII: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2019
Parada:
Rochas is so much hated yet he won a senatorial seat. Foolish people too funny for this NL.

Foolishness begins with you. Won what? Why is he getting his cert of return through the court?
INEC has told you he was declared winner under duress, yet you claim he won. Rochas cannot even win in his village in a free and fair election.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Chibu4u(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2019
over greediness killed Rocha's..

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Calsberg94(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Saao post=79126353] I know you understand what they mean but you choose to act ignorant [/quo....

True talk

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Calsberg94(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Mrshape:
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?

How much was your Godfather rochas paying when he was the governor?

Not paying up to 50%...

Shame on him and all those who support him and you if you do

6 Likes

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by iluvdonjazzy: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Mrshape:
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?
may God bless your father there for this insight, I give this administration 6 months they will start crying again.
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by otokx(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Kudos to Ihedohia if true.
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by iluvdonjazzy: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Parada:
the hatred started since his 1st term as governor yet he won 2rd term and yet the hatred continues, and yet he won senatorial seat, and the hatred will continue yet he will become a President.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by mu2sa2: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2019
olayiwola4u:

I hope the acclaimed God-sent will not, overtime, be the devil's advocate
It's Godsend - "God-sent" is not an English word.
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by punisha: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2019
New dawn for Imo state I'd say...
May he continue in this path we pray o and avoid toe-in okorocha's path...Amin!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Julinek(f): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2019
You need education in your life
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Petros999(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Nice one by the governor
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Deemas(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mrshape:
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?

Must you criticize? Can't you appreciate good gestures? Aside statutory deductions, Okorocha wasn't paying the gross in full, Ihedioha just paid the gross salary in full. Do now get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Ugegbe4life: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
may God bless your father there for this insight, I give this administration 6 months they will start crying again.
=======================================
A pessimist cannot go far in life.. Goggle it. All the previous pdp govt before him where paying full salaries until this coneman called rochas came in.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by carter009(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
ODE
Mrshape:
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Parada: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
A two time governor n now senator, senatorial election over 70% result freely declared by INEC n he was clearly leading with INEC official claiming he will continue at the HQ instead instead of disclosing the entire result at the collation center ?! I know beta than to argue with sick foolish PDP supporters. I rather leave you to your own foolishness, I am sorry ok.

wingmanII:

Foolishness begins with you. Won what? Why is he getting his cert of return through the court?
INEC has told you he was declared winner under duress, yet you claim he won. Rochas cannot even win in his village in a free and fair election.
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by gare(f): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mrshape:
Is it that there will be
No tax deduction
No pension deduction
Or
What?

You be real Okoro, the 100% means what is actually due to them after all deductions.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Mrshape: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
carter009:
ODE
Lol, I am not arguing any political point with you guys o,
I was just trying to find the business arithmetic or mathematics in it, because I do teach my students and teachers about PAYE starting from Jss2, so I want to be better informed .
I was shocked with so much mention, is this how their is so much hate in politics?
No vex I no be politics person.
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Mrshape: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
gare:

You be real Okoro, the 100% means what is actually due to them after all deductions.
I was just trying to find the business arithmetic or mathematics in it, because I do teach my students and teachers about PAYE starting from Jss2, so I want to be better informed .
I was shocked with so much mention, is this how their is so much hate in politics?
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Mrshape: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deemas:

Must you criticize? Can't you appreciate good gestures? Aside statutory deductions, Okorocha wasn't paying the gross in full, Ihedioha just paid the gross salary in full. Do now get it?
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Mrshape: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Calsberg94:

How much was your Godfather rochas paying when he was the governor?

Not paying up to 50%...

Shame on him and all those who support him and you if you do
Re: Jubilation, As Ihedioha Pays Full Salaries To Imo Workers, Implements 100% Salar by Mrshape: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
gare:

Madam we have specific terms used for that
Gross salary and Net salary,
Consult JSS2 Essential mathematics please.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: We Inherited An Almost Bankrupt State From Ajimobi / Blackout: Power Generation Drops To 1,145MW / 2023 Presidency: Jibrin Says Kwakwanso Has An Edge Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.