Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Man Cries Out As His Daughter Dies From HIV She Got From Cousin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Cries Out As His Daughter Dies From HIV She Got From Cousin (319 Views)

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Controversy As Akpabio's Daughter Dies After Fatal Cosmetic Surgery..........see / Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out As His Daughter Dies From HIV She Got From Cousin by faith2kool(f): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2019
A South African man has taken to Twitter to lament the death of his 15-year old daughter who died from an STD she got from her cousin.

His daughter died of HIV which she got after she was raped at the age of 2 by a cousin from her mother’s side.

The man shared:

As a father, I am living to tell the world about the story of my late 15 years old daughter, we laid her to rest on Sunday My daughter was born on the 28th of September 2004 and left us on the 28th of May 2019 ”

At the age of 2( Two ) she was raped by her Mother’s Cousin and got infected with HIV&AIDS, her mother kept it a secret. until I found out myself when she was 8(eight years old ),she even developed WARTS kwi Private Part ,she was taking drugs

She was denied of medical removal of WARTS kwi Private Part ..By A certain Docter at Embhuleni Hospital, Elukwatini, Nhlazatshe, Mpumalanga Province …

Now My Angel ,My Firstborn is nomore I am broken ! I want to be involved in any Organisation that helps girls who were raped ,who were abused ! I would love to volunteer and change someone’s life ,by so doing I will be making my daughter’s spirit happy

Re: Man Cries Out As His Daughter Dies From HIV She Got From Cousin by GOFRONT(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Chaiii.....All those Niggis creating threads upandan in Romance section asking us kweshions if "It's allowed for them to have sex with their cousins, If " It's allowed for them to date their female cousin"........Shebi ona dey see for una sef...Make una continue.....
Re: Man Cries Out As His Daughter Dies From HIV She Got From Cousin by fringz11(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2019
I don't believe this story
Re: Man Cries Out As His Daughter Dies From HIV She Got From Cousin by meobizy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
That’s a sad exit and I wish the man fortitude to cope with the loss.
Re: Man Cries Out As His Daughter Dies From HIV She Got From Cousin by faith2kool(f): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
You got to believe it.
fringz11:
I don't believe this story

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y5 Prime / A Baby Cut From His Mother's Womb During Attack Dies (photos) / Presidency Responds Totimi Dakolo’s Wife Rape Allegation Against Biodun Fatoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.