Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

‘why I Hated Looking At Myself In The Mirror After I Had My Baby – Mimi Orjiekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why I Hated Looking At Myself In The Mirror After I Had My Baby – Mimi Orjiekwe (1003 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘why I Hated Looking At Myself In The Mirror After I Had My Baby – Mimi Orjiekwe by Petfadblog1: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Getting back in shape after weaning a baby is always a challenge, especially for celebrity mothers.
Actress Mimi Orjiekwe whose daughter with her estranged husband, Charles Billion turned two recently has shared her pains and struggles getting her grove and boob back on track.

Having a new man in her life, who is not the father of her baby, Mimi was faced with the challenge of fallen breasts.

“People keep wondering how I keep my man even after having my daughter, Jasmine. It is not about slaying and going slim after birth. It is about when you go naked. My baby sucked for 15 months and few days then my average standing boobs fell to my tummy. I lost it. I lost my confidence. I couldn’t even look at a mirror. I hated having a bath. I even considered going under the blade but the fear of what might happen next wouldn’t let me. At that point, I knew that surgery wasn’t an option for me. I couldn’t even discuss it with other women because they would tell me its a normal experience that every woman passes through. I was worried that my boobs were fallen and I couldn’t do anything about it,” she recalled.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/why-i-hated-looking-at-myself-in-mirror.html

However, Mimi added that life became better got an idea of what to do through the aid of breast enhancing products.
“I felt better after it helped me restore my confidence. My life never remained the same again.”
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/why-i-hated-looking-at-myself-in-mirror.html

Re: ‘why I Hated Looking At Myself In The Mirror After I Had My Baby – Mimi Orjiekwe by tydi(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2019
See as she be like toy

1 Like

Re: ‘why I Hated Looking At Myself In The Mirror After I Had My Baby – Mimi Orjiekwe by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2019
I will talk to u when i see u in d morning.

(1) (Reply)

I started having sex at 14, married and divorced in university -Okoro Blessing / Video Of Young6ix Displaying And Cocking A Gun On Set For This New Video / ‘i’d Go For Plastic Surgery’ – BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.