Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? (1161 Views)

What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by eristonsho(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2019
HOW DO I RECHARGE MY PHONE AND STILL MAKE MONEY? WHAT INVESTMENT CAN I MAKE?
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by ndukaku1503(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2019
start by clicking the link www.vtpass.com/aff/8512069 and buy airtime at its cheapest rate for more info email me ndukaku1503@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by eristonsho(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
I am hearing about RAGP please any idea on how it works? is it working or a fake?
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by ndukaku1503(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2019
its working but not the cheapest vtu site
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by eristonsho(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
If it works and I really want to make money which one is the cheapest vtu site? kindly suggest and guide me please?
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by eristonsho(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
@NDUKAKU, BUT I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH RAGP LIKE TRAVELING HOUSING CARS AND SO ON SO KINDLY CONVINCE ME WHY YOUR VTU IS THE CHEAPEST AND WITH WHAT OTHER BENEFITS CAN I ENJOY FROM YOUR VTU?
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by ndukaku1503(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
the only benefit is that it is the cheapest
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by eristonsho(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
https://www.vtpass.com/aff/8991345

My referrallink of vtpass as above
Hope to enjoy it as you said
Thanks
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by eristonsho(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2019
HAVING BEEN TRYING VTPASS THE BENEFIT IS INSTANT CREDIT AND THE PAYMENT METHOD MEETS ONE OF THE BEST IN TECHNOLOGY
I HEREBY RECOMMEND VTPASS
YOU MAY WISH TO JOIN US

https://www.vtpass.com/aff/8991345
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by punter9(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
eristonsho:
HOW DO I RECHARGE MY PHONE AND STILL MAKE MONEY? WHAT INVESTMENT CAN I MAKE?

Recharge and get paid is one of the best vtu business. I said one of the best because there are many vtu business but in all RAGP stands out.

There are various packages; from 5k - 100k. You can join any of the packages base on what you can afford.

How it works
You get 20% cash back in any package you join.

You get paid 2% for any recharge card you buy or sell using the platform.

You get paid 10% for buying your own personal data or when you send datas to friends or sell datas for people.

You get paid whenever you pay for your Utility bill or that of others.

You are paid commission when you either do gotv, dstv and star time subscription for yourself or for others.

You earn 1k - 10k daily for each person you invite to join this platform.
You can't join RAGP except someone refer you, because you need referral ID to complete your registration successfully.

If you want to join use CASHGLO as your referral ID.

RAGP is the best VTU business, better than any bank vtu service you have ever use.

RAGP VTU and BANK VTU:
Whenever you recharge card using your bank do you get paid? NO!

Whenever you buy data for your bank, do you get paid? NO!

Have you ask yourself while Banks in Nigeria left their sole duty and venture into recharge card business. The reason is because telecommunication business is the next oil well.

Join RAGP!
Referral ID: CASHGLO

Join RAGP and be free from bank wahala. Whenever you buy card from the bank, each SMS they sent to you is not FREE. By the end of the month bank will deduct it from your Account, calling it "Mentenance charges".
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by eristonsho(m): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2019
For those who said they don't understand how we're making money. Please read the earning summary ������
It's quite simple to understand��

Advantage RAGP has over others

� When you register (sign up), you get paid (20%) of your reg fee.
� When you recharge/sell airtime, you get paid(2%)
� When you buy/sell data, you get paid(10%)
� When you subscribe for Cable TV, you get paid N40
� When you pay for PHCN bill, you get paid N40
� You refer people, you get paid(20%) with point values(PV)
� Your People recharge, you get paid(0.35%)
� Your people buys data, you get paid (1%)
� Your people buy/sell data, you get paid N10
� Your people refer people, you get paid (10-1%) with point value
� Leadership Bonus of N100,000 monthly.
� All expense Paid trip to Dubai worth N500,000 (You can get the cash equivalent)
� Brand New Car worth N2,000,000( or Cash equivalent)
� House fund worth N3,000,000
� Bigger House fund worth N4,000,000
� Biggest house fund worth N6,000,000

Telecom is the New Oil block of the 21st Century

Ok...I'm Interested. So How Do I Start? �

A) DECIDE THE PACKAGE YOU WANT TO START WITH.

1. Platinum 50k
2. Diamond 40k
3. Gold 30k
4. Silver 20k
5. Bronze 10k
6. Basic 5k

B)1 Pay for your VTU licence into THE COMPANY's ACCOUNT and request for referral link from your sponsor (whoever introduced into the business)

B)2 Or pay to the account of your sponsor and provide to him/her your details required for registration to enable him/her process your registration instantly....

C) Once you have registered, don't wait, start earning from your VTU business and start
referring friends, neighbours, colleagues e.t.c to view our business presentation.

Your sponsor will guide you through these steps in details once you are ready
For registration through ewallet of Referral
These are the procedure

Below is what is use for registration

REFERRAL ID : eritonsho

FIRST NAME :

SURNAME:

EMAIL:

PHONE :

USERNAME:

PASSWORD:

NAME OF BANK:

ACCOUNT TYPE:

ACCOUNT NUMBER:

ACCOUNT NAME:

Fill the form and send it to me as the first step for registration
0803 710 9678
Re: How Do I Recharge My Phone Ad Still Make Money What Investment Can I Make? by Hip008ggh: 1:51am On Jun 30, 2019
cry

(1) (Reply)

Has Pennywise Wealth Investment Management Crashed?? / Bank Fixed Deposit Income. / How To Earn In Dollars Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.