Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight (11836 Views)

We’re Still Talking To Aggrieved Party Members – Atiku / Saraki: A Distinguished Legacy Built On The Sands Of Time By Oke Umurhohwo / Saraki, A Case Of Political Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by AntiWailer: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mchewww
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
tesppidd:
It's all a cover up and a face saving effort from the embarrassment of being booted out from the Senate.

From SP to ordinary Senator No Senator in his supposed fortress Kwara North.

He was a Senate President who was APC at day time and PDP at night time much to the delight of the wailing wailers.

Having become the biggest political casualty of the 2019 general elections,

The wailers are just using the eulogies to cover up their sifia pains.

Don't mind them! Same saraki that was most hated politcian even he state disowned him
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by michoim(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deceiving yourself. How many people actually have time to talk about that enemy of the state that has been cast out into oblivion...
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by celeiyke: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
tesppidd:
It's all a cover up and a face saving effort from the embarrassment of being booted out from the Senate.

He was a Senate President who was APC at day time and PDP at night time much to the delight of the wailing wailers.

See this one
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Chukwurah003: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol...bunch of clowns. Otoge!!
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Damsyjay(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Last last na kwara people loose...I dey wait to see their new found messiah....
Fool.... How.. How was saraki kwara messiah??
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Memphitz537(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
tesppidd:

You're just plain stupid!!
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by udemzyudex(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
tesppidd:

Rubbish talk.
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Omoboricash(m): 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
ThatTrueNigeria:

The question now is, will the next senate president live up to all of Saraki's achievements? We'll miss you Oloye!
Did I hear u say achievements? Achievement by cutting /slashing budget for constituencies project. Lagos -Ibadan express road project was delayed due to saraki slashed of project. Railway project money was cut down for constituencies project. Pls kindly point out the constituencies project embarked on in ur area by the senator represented your constituency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Omoboricash(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
nurex01:

Which opportunities did he creates for Nigerians?
Opportunity for delaying budget, slashing budget for constituencies project by the senator just to pocket money, paddling of budget..........
My brother the op should go to Kwara specifically Ilorin and seek people opinion about saraki, then he would understand the level of hatred his immediate constituency has for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Mightyraw(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
ThatTrueNigeria:

The question now is, will the next senate president live up to all of Saraki's achievements? We'll miss you Oloye!
And what are saraki's achievements

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
A man who was rejected in his own Senatorial district, even Dino Melaye the clown has more electoral value than him
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by OtunbaChibok(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Charity begins at home they say,in as much as i don't criticize people praising him but am sure 99% of people in that category are non kwarans.

For us in kwara, hes a thief, a rogue, power drunk and corrupt young man whose his reign a lot prayed and fasted for God to bring to an end which he gracefully did.

Bukola is nothing but a snake, his achievements in SP is overrated because he made an enemy with the executives in which most Nigerians were not happy with at the same time.

May he never rise again politically....

On behalf of all kwarans, we donate him to any state that needs him to lead them.

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by nurex01(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Omoboricash:

Opportunity for delaying budget, slashing budget for constituencies project by the senator just to pocket money, paddling of budget..........
My brother the op should go to Kwara specifically Ilorin and seek people opinion about saraki, then he would understand the level of hatred his immediate constituency has for him

Omoboricash! You grab. I guess you live in this Country

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by nurex01(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
OtunbaChibok:
Charity begins at home they say,in as much as i don't criticize people praising him but am sure 99% of people in that category are non kwarans.

For us in kwara, hes a thief, a rogue, power drunk and corrupt young man whose his reign a lot prayed and fasted for God to bring to an end which he gracefully did.

Bukola is nothing but a snake, his achievements in SP is overrated because he made an enemy with the executives in which most Nigerians were not happy with at the same time.

May he never rise again politically....

On behalf of all kwarans, we donate him to any state that needs him to lead them.

Eyin tun bad o. U bad Gaan o. See severity

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Kenturkey048(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Damsyjay:
Fool.... How.. How was saraki kwara messiah??
did I insult you??how is my statement related to your bloodline Did I quote you?? Why calling me a fool??must you guys display your level of stupidity publicly ?? Even if you wanna spell out a point,must it be spelt with an insult??where in my statement did I even called saraki a messiah..I beg you with God almighty ,the Creator of heaven and earth to respect yourself this afternoon..
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Talking about Saraki a mere change of power that took place how many days ago is quite normal.

Will they still be talking about him in 3 months time

Now, that will be worthy of FP.

Miss me with the buffoonery and sycophant article....

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by barGod: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
This man is a political icon. I believe his future is brighter.
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by 1759ademola(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Did you just say Saraki made the country stand tall? Gosh, having people like you is the curse of Nigeria.
None of our politicians is worthy of such eulogies as long as we have our dependent populations begging on the street while we look up and see the mansions and plazas they built with our vote.
Our vote made them all they become and now see where they're leaving us.
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
People from outside may not truly know bukola, but we that from kwara know him weller, he and his father rule us more than 10 years now can any body here tell us any development you see in kwara? Kwara was created very long time. But yet no development. Abeg let us just rule ourselves the way we understand. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Basher8583: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
idonhammer:
ABOKI

OMO IBO.
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by LOVEGINO(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Zakzakky82:

Best Senate President ever! Your effort will forever be appreciated man
sense wan finish d man. I hope say APC go free am.
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Alcacer47: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
tesppidd:

one million likes sir for hitting d nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Alcacer47: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
did I insult you??how is my statement related to your bloodline Did I quote you?? Why calling me a fool??must you guys display your level of stupidity publicly ?? Even if you wanna spell out a point,must it be spelt with an insult??where in my statement did I even called saraki a messiah..I beg you with God almighty ,the Creator of heaven and earth to respect yourself this afternoon..
Sorry bro but truth is, people think you a fool for calling Sarathief kwara's messiah...it's what it's man
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by ojobek: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
tesppidd:

APC ZOMBIE SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by ojobek: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Our mentor, best SP ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Kenturkey048(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Alcacer47:
Sorry bro but truth is, people think you a fool for calling Sarathief kwara's messiah...it's what it's man
why is it that we dont pray for divine understanding In life,..

My statement:
Las las na kwara people loose,make I dey wait to see the newly elected messiah..

In my above statement where did I call saraki a messiah
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by richarduko: 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
greatest lawmaker of present day Nigeria democracy#bokula saraki#oloye
Re: Why Everyone Is Still Talking About Saraki - A Talkaboutit.ng Spotlight by Alcacer47: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
why is it that we dont pray for divine understanding In life,..

My statement:
Las las na kwara people loose,make I dey wait to see the newly elected messiah..

In my above statement where did I call saraki a messiah
ok keep waiting then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olatorera Majekodunmi-Oniru Buys Ogun Central APC Senatorial Form / No More 20 Naira: New Pay 4 Federal Workers, Military & Police ! / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Zim In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.