Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock (4872 Views)

Affordable Organic Fertilizers Available / Organic Fertilizers / Fertilizers Are Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
SSP fertilizer,
MOP fertilizer,
DAP fertilizer
NPK 15:15:15 (wacot)
NPK 15:15:15 (magic)
NPK 20:10:10,
Urea
Organic Fertilizers made from fish wastes

are all available at pocket friendly prices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by gratefulheart(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Location?

ifedola28:
SSP fertilizer, MOP fertilizer, NPK 15:15:15, NPK 20:10:10, Urea are all available at pocket friendly prices

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
gratefulheart:
Location?

Ibadan, we do Nationwide delivery
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by noeloge82(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
ifedola28:
SSP fertilizer,
MOP fertilizer,
NPK 15:15:15 (wacot)
NPK 15:15:15 (magic)
NPK 20:10:10,
Urea
Organic Fertilizers made from fish wastes

are all available at pocket friendly prices

Prices
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 10, 2019
noeloge82:

Prices

Open a chat with me please
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
DAP fertilizer:

Diammonium phosphate (DAP) is the world’s most widely used phosphorus fertilizer. It’s made from two common constituents in the fertilizer industry, and its relatively high nutrient content and excellent physical properties make it a popular choice in farming and other industries.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
Nitrogen - 18%
Phosphate - 46%
Water Soluble - 43%
Moisture - 2%

DAP fertilizer is an excellent source of P and nitrogen (N) for plant nutrition. It’s highly soluble and thus dissolves quickly in soil to release plant-available phosphate and ammonium. A notable property of DAP is the alkaline pH that develops around the dissolving granule.

As dissolving DAP granules release ammonium, the seedlings and plant roots nearest the volatile ammonia can be harmed. This potential damage more commonly occurs when the soil pH is greater than 7, a condition that often exists around the dissolving DAP granule. To prevent such damage, users should avoid placing high concentrations of DAP near germinating seeds.

The ammonium present in DAP is an excellent N source and will be gradually converted to nitrate by soil bacteria, resulting in a subsequent drop in pH. Therefore, the rise in soil pH surrounding DAP granules is a temporary effect. This initial rise in soil pH neighboring DAP can influence the micro-site reactions of phosphate and soil organic matter.

Management practices

Differences in the initial chemical reaction between various commercial P fertilizers in soil become minor over time (within weeks or months) and are minimal as far as plant nutrition is concerned.

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
MOP Fertilizer
Potassium chloride (commonly referred to as Muriate of Potash or MOP) is the most common potassium source used in agriculture, accounting for about 95% of all potash fertilizers used worldwide.
MOP has a high nutrient concentration and is therefore relatively price competitive with other forms of potassium.

MOP CHEMICAL COMPOSITION
Moisture % by weight (Maximum) - 0.5 %Water Soluble Potash (as K2O) per cent by weight (Minimum) - 60%
Sodium as NaCl percent by weight (on dry basis) Maximum - 3.5 %

Brand: TAK AGRO
Imported from UKRAINE

CROPS
pastures, sugar cane, fruit trees, vegetables, and other field crops.

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
If you are purchasing from outside Lagos, minimum order should be 5 bags pls
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by yusfatemoney: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Thanks for you prompt delivery of NPK fertilizers to Ogun state. I was skeptical about sending money first due to the rate of fraud but you guys proved me wrong

1 Like

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
yusfatemoney:
Thanks for you prompt delivery of NPK fertilizers to Ogun state. I was skeptical about sending money first due to the rate of fraud but you guys proved me wrong

Thanks for your patronage sir, your satisfaction is what keeps us going grin
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Place your orders now, increase your yield with fertilizer. Even our local farmers are now using fertilizers o. The land that looks fertile to you might not be as fertile as you think.

Guaranteed bumper harvest with our quality fertilizers
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2019
SSP fertilizer

SSP FERTILIZER
Chemical Properties
Phosphorus content: 7 to 9% (16 to 20% P2O5)
Calcium (Ca) content: 18 to 21%
S content: 11 to 12%
pH: < 2

Agricultural Use
SSP is an excellent source of three plant nutrients. The P component reacts in soil similarly to other soluble fertilizers.
The presence of both P and sulfur (S) in SSP can be an agronomic advantage where both of these nutrients are deficient. In
agronomic studies where SSP is demonstrated to be superior to other P fertilizers, it is usually due to the S and/or Ca that it
contains. When locally available, SSP has found wide-spread use for fertilizing pastures where both P and S are needed.
Management Practices
No special agronomic or handling precautions are required for SSP. Its agronomic effectiveness is similar to other dry or liquid phosphate fertilizers.

Non Agricultural Uses
SSP is primarily used as a crop nutrient source. However MCP and gypsum (the two primary ingredients in SSP) are widely
used in many products. For example MCP is commonly added to enrich animal feed.

Over 200 trailer loads available.

CROPS Cotton Sugarcane Tobacco,wheat ,Rice Maize, Sorghum, Groundnut ,Castor Sesame, Garlic ,Onion, Potato ,Ginger / Tumeric, Chilly Tomato Other vegetables ,Grape ,Banana, Mango ,Lemon, Pomegranate, Papaya, Orange Coconut ,Cassava

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
We do Nationwide delivery
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
NPK 15:15:15 ( Wacot)

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by aka12(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2019
This ifedola lady ehn, you and your improved farm machineries was a relief to my farm workers
And now my farm manager said these fertilizers we got from you was a magic wonder. My farm is green and the crops are very healthy and happy.
ifedola28:
NPK 15:15:15 ( Wacot)
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by aka12(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Would get more soon enough
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2019
aka12:
Would get more soon enough

Thanks sir, will be expecting your order
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2019
We are opened for today's orders. Make your order and get it delivered today or tomorrow max and enjoy lovely discounts
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by misB: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
I never spoke to you on phone, all our communication was via whatsapp. Yet you were very professional and sincere through the transaction. I believe if we have many suppliers like you, we can go to sleep without thinking the supplier will scam the buyer. However, my only concern is we the small scale farmers that can't afford to buy 5bags of fertilizer at a go, you need to tailor your business to suit us, so we can grow into BIG FARMERS too. Thanks your all the follow ups, I appreciate doing your professionalism.
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
misB:
I never spoke to you on phone, all our communication was via whatsapp. Yet you were very professional and sincere through the transaction. I believe if we have many suppliers like you, we can go to sleep without thinking the supplier will scam the buyer. However, my only concern is we the small scale farmers that can't afford to buy 5bags of fertilizer at a go, you need to tailor your business to suit us, so we can grow into BIG FARMERS too. Thanks your all the follow ups, I appreciate doing your professionalism.

I will put the issue of 5 bags into consideration sir. I appreciate you sir. I have never come across an honest person like you. This buyer did a transfer which reverted about thrice and we weren't even aware of it all the whole time. He informed us of the situation and did the transfer again and again before it was finally successful. All the period while the transaction was bouncing back, his goods were already on it's way to Lagos. Imagine what a dishonest person would have done.

I love it when people like you are around me sir. We need more of your type in this country to make it a better place for all and sundry.

I appreciate you and pls keep up the good work. There is always a reward for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
aka12:
This ifedola lady ehn, you and your improved farm machineries was a relief to my farm workers
And now my farm manager said these fertilizers we got from you was a magic wonder. My farm is green and the crops are very healthy and happy.

Thank you sir for your review. I appreciate you.
Of course, your plants must to like our fertilzer o. I wish you success in your endeavors

1 Like

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why not give us a try today, order for your farm inputs, tools and equipment from us. We do Nationwide delivery.
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Available
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Ayodehji202: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
OP am a new maize farmer ,but the maize I planted are not coming up as I excepted,its already a month old but stiil looking like 2weeks old ,please which fertilizer can you recommend for me so as to get bountiful harvest
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ayodehji202:
OP am a new maize farmer ,but the maize I planted are not coming up as I excepted,its already a month old but stiil looking like 2weeks old ,please which fertilizer can you recommend for me so as to get bountiful harvest

Apply NPK ASAP
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Organic fertilzers are available
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
We are still taking orders
Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
MAP Fertilizers

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Super gro Fertilizer

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
MKP Fertilizers

Re: Organic and In organic Fertilizers are now in stock by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Need Of Bags Of Groundnut Cake And Soybean Cake / Magic Of Hydroponics Soiless/ Vertical Farming / Fishery Or Poultry; Which Is More Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.