Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Dangerous Practice By Most Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Dangerous Practice By Most Nairalanders (250 Views)

Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dangerous Practice By Most Nairalanders by dumahi(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have just read this post here on Nairaland that inspired me to make this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/5232928/jealous-husband-slices-wifes-phone#79131981

The post talks about a husband who used a knife to cut his wife's Android phone into two just because she refused to give him her phone's password. The poster linked to the source of his story for the picture and details but some comments started accusing him, saying 'why not share the photo here'.

The OP gave a reply that made me to write this. He said that he is afraid of downloading virus into his device. It is why he can't share the photo directly. Again, he said it is the practice all over the world to link to the source.

This makes me realize how dangerous it can be to download images arbitrarily in order to share them. Unless you have a good antimalware installed, you might kill your device by downloading virus into it.

Another way it can be dangerous is legally. If you download photos and share on Nairaland without acknowledging the source, it can lead to a legal battle. Don't think it cannot happen just because it has never happened. And don't think you can't be traced just because this is an anonymous forum. Let's be wise.
Re: A Dangerous Practice By Most Nairalanders by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
So which one is your throwaway account, this one or the one linked in the comment?

It is easy and legal to post anything here.
If the moderators here do not deem it fit, they will delete the submission.
That is what they get paid for after all.
If he (you, likely) refuses to post the pictures then it’s obvious he wants to lead people straight to his blog.
Re: A Dangerous Practice By Most Nairalanders by showkings: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
. Block Fund (BF) facility which is mostly used by petroleum products business clients as well as importers and exporters

2. ProcessIng of Guarantee (BG) which is needed to secure big loan facility.

3. Long term Capital Project financing for business in any sector of the economy.(from 1m dollar and above)

4. Medium term project and working capital financing (from N100m naira to N250m naira)

5. Short term financing for LPOs, Supplies and procurement etc. (From N30m to N100m naira)

6. Short term loans (from N1m to N30m naira)

7. Preparation of financial statements and document that will be needed for any of the finance facility.

8. Financial consulting and statutory audit.

9. Recovery of funds and excess bank charges.

For any of this, reach us through the link below

https:///2348087016202

(1) (Reply)

Buy (coleman) Quality Wires And Cables In Bayelsa / Wizkid: Music Is My Only Religion / Helicopter Seen Picking Up A VIP Stuck In Traffic On The Lagos-benin Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.