Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why (745 Views)

After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by 10mobile: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
This photo of Samsung Android phone cut in half was posted by a lady online with the inscription: “My jealous husband did this to my phone, Just because I couldn’t give him it’s password.

The phone is mine for crying out loud, what should I do?”

What is this world coming to?
Re: A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by kenzosky: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Why not put the picture here? The way wey una take dey wan drag person go una blog em.
And as for the question "What's this world coming to " @OP Na you go answer that question by your self. Because you can't be directing people to your blog and at the same time redirecting them to answer a question. OP. Na only you waka come.
Re: A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by 10mobile: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
kenzosky:
Why not put the picture here? The way wey una take dey wan drag person go una blog em.
And as for the question "What's this world coming to " Na you go answer that question by your self. Because you can't be directing people to your blog and at the same time redirecting them to answer a question. OP. Na only you wake come.

Why do you presume so much? I am careful not to download virus into my device. That's why I will not download the photo. Everywhere in the world, this is the practice.
Re: A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by dumahi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
10mobile:

Why do you presume so much? I am careful not to download virus into my device. That's why I will not download the photo. Everywhere in the world, this is the practice.
Don't mind them. Many Nigerians do things upside down and they think they are the wiser.
Re: A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by phelonrays: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
10mobile:

weak response....... why not screenshot the photos......or..... abi e go capture the virus too??..... una for this part of the world too sabi something..... cry

1 Like

Re: A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by kenzosky: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
phelonrays:
weak response....... why not screenshot the photos......or..... abi e go capture the virus too??..... una for this part of the world too sabi something..... cry
Thank you my brother.
Re: A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by phelonrays: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
dumahi:

Don't mind them. Many Nigerians do things upside down and they think they are the wiser.
oga....chilax don't generalize what you don't know......... oyibo know say too much of downloading files [especially photos ] may lead to excess virus contracting....... that's why they develop something like 'SCREEN SHOT' and attach it to your phone......so that overprotective dolt like you & Op.... won't be complaining............

Simple.....
Re: A Jealous Husband Slices Wife's Phone Into Two: See Why by dumahi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
phelonrays:
oga....chilax don't generalize what you don't know......... oyibo know say too much of downloading files [especially photos ] may lead to excess virus contracting....... that's why they develop something like 'SCREEN SHOT' and attach it to your phone......so that overprotective dolt like you & Op.... won't be complaining............

Simple.....
Yes, that's one way to do it. Another way is to link to it. Or are you telling me that links should never be used? And do you think that everyone knows how to screenshot? Must everyone do things your way?

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Couples Who have Been Together Since 1948 "71 Years" / I'm Suffering From Premature Ejaculation How Do I Cure It. / Texas Man Divorces Wife Without Her Knowing By Forging Paperwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.