Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle (9228 Views)

Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
kelechi50:
She is wrong ,if she is having issues with her business partner from ebonyi,she should not generalise

Alright then.

Business partner ke?
lolzz
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
kelechi50:
That you are born a bastered ,does not mean you continue with your mom trade. You need serious reorientation in your in life. Your LovePeddler lifestyle keep dragging the southeast down.

I don't like the way you harassing and intimidating this young lady here please.

Mind the decorum and manner u address people especially a lady for that matter.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Juliet11111(f): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
kelechi50:
That you are born a bastered ,does not mean you continue with your mom trade. You need serious reorientation in your in life. Your LovePeddler lifestyle keep dragging the southeast down.
That’s Ebonyi people trademark. Aggression, hot temper and destruction. I’m sure you would have cut of my head if I were near you.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by MetaPhysical: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ibos begging Buhari to decide their fate.

This is after scolding him that their fate to serve Nigeria is not in his hands.

Nwanyim, Chineke gozie ku. grin
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Frankfuse: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by EXLOVER(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
Just yesterday, you are wicked, in my side, hardly before we see 4hr light a week since this year.
Good for you, Buhari till 2023
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by buharitill2023: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
Good for you, Buhari till 2023
I knew you wil say this, but light issue is not about buhari, it is pdp wahala, PEJ is the owner of bedc, and if buhari revoke the license, idiotic pigs wil start shouting and be calling buhari tyrant.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by gr8cany: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I don't like the way you harassing and intimidating this young lady here please.

Mind the decorum and manner u address people especially a lady for that matter.
Addition to woman rapper is a dangerous venture..get ursef a life dude and stop ur fly perching, the girl you are protecting need serious psychiatric medical attention

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
gr8cany:

Addition to woman rapper is a dangerous venture..get ursef a life dude and stop ur fly perching, the girl you are protecting need serious psychiatric medical attention

Trash because I didn't allow ur people to bully her.

That means the girl knows what she is saying all along.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Insectkiller: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
And u said IPOB will see d light of d day??

Igbos doesn't have a voice..everybody looking for what to eat...
See d ebonyi women are begging for bread�; because another 4years is far.. grin

They have forgotten d IPOB struggle..they have turn to beggars!

Mtchewwww grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by EXLOVER(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
I knew you wil say this, but light issue is not about buhari, it is pdp wahala, PEJ is the owner of bedc, and if buhari revoke the license, idiotic pigs wil start shouting and be calling buhari tyrant.
PEJ is not the owner man, my bro works there. I know the owner.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Just keep quiet or counter what she said.

If she has been killed by these people, will u write this trash.

Do u know the hell she passed through in their hands.
May what you don't know bury you alive.
You will leave to regret this attack on Ebonyi people, your offspring who didn't follow ur footsteps will be exempted, only you will die a miserable man.
I curse you.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:
ebonyi people are the Hausas we have in the south east. So primitive and deadly
Whoever you are aka bie GI n'ala.
It is ur papa that is deadly and cursed.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:

I know what I’m talking about
What are you talking about? that you're an ashawo mgbaruka or what, did Ebonyi man impregnated you and u went for an abortion that nearly took ur life.

let me hear fim from u again ka mgbo pia GI there
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:

You and your people need serious reorientation. Your primitive ways of life keep dragging the south east down.
kitikpa sewa gi onu for typing rubbish here,are we the cause of ur misery?
That you're above 40 without any man in ur life how does that concerns us?

Egbe buru gi there

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Tell u what has been known or the future u guys are planning.
We're only planing how to shot ur mouth wherever you migrated from.

Possibly end ur miserable life.

sniper.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by NaMeAboki: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Hypocrites: how many votes did they give APC, how many Reps and Senators did they return for APC that they should expect to dine with others at the high table i.e. how would they expect to win the lottery without buying a ticket or reap from where they didn't sow?
Where were they when their kinsmen were calling the APC an Islamic party and till date insulting its presidential flag bearer with all sort of names in preference to the opposition?
The party should not succumb to the over used cheap blackmail of marginalisation because it is not true that Igbos are marginalised as they enjoy complete freedom to choose who they want - and like any one, should expect to bear the consequence of their choices.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
May what you don't know bury you alive.
You will leave to regret this attack on Ebonyi people, your offspring who didn't follow ur footsteps will be exempted, only you will die a miserable man.
I curse you.

Same deadly nature u guys were just been accused of .

May God liberate and change una mindset and wicked orientation.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
We're only planing how to shot ur mouth wherever you migrated from.

Possibly end ur miserable life.

sniper.

You can't because u are allergic to truth.

May God save Igboland from you guys hands.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
kitikpa sewa gi onu for typing rubbish here,are we the cause of ur misery?
That you're above 40 without any man in ur life how does that concerns us?

Egbe buru gi there

Imagine intimidation to shut her up

You guys are something else.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
What are you talking about? that you're an ashawo mgbaruka or what, did Ebonyi man impregnated you and u went for an abortion that nearly took ur life.

Ashawo for narrating her experience.

We are under siege.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ashawo for narrating her experience.
We are under siege.
hey! you're no longer copying note.
Odeku
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
hey! you're no longer copying note.
Odeku
Hausa Fulani like you.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by gr8cany: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Children of hate are already on a struggle in their rejected train on the desolated desert of shame and disappointment. Osagie98 and company comes to mind. You all Ebonyi hate ladened brain should better re-dress before you loss it totally
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by gr8cany: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Trash because I didn't allow ur people to bully her.

That means the girl knows what she is saying all along.

No one bullied her, she bullying herself with her derogatory statement, I'm sure that's her physical nature..they are fund of hate speech to ever peace-loving and industrious ebonyians
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
gr8cany:

No one bullied her, she bullying herself with her derogatory statement, I'm sure that's her physical nature..they are fund of hate speech to ever peace-loving and industrious ebonyians

Who are they?

"hey are fund of hate speech to ever peace-loving and industrious ebonyians"

Who are they?
Name them.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
gr8cany:
Children of hate are already on a struggle in their rejected train on the desolated desert of shame and disappointment. Osagie98 and company comes to mind. You all Ebonyi hate ladened brain should better re-dress before you loss it totally

Just stop ranting up and down.

Is what she said true or false
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Hausa Fulani like you.
mtcheeeeeew I've reduced u to nothing.

Uchu.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
mtcheeeeeew I've reduced u to nothing.

Uchu.

Story, when the tides are down u guys will be merged with benue state or carved directly to them.
Ifele eme ozu.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Juliet11111(f): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:

You are very stupid. Go back to school and learn how to write good English, oh I forgot, you and your people prefer hawking expired gala and lacasera all over Nigeria disgracing the wonderful Igbo race. Idi0t

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Juliet11111(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
kelechi50:
Unfortunately That’s what you Ebonyi people are known for- aggression, killings and crude archaic lifestyle. You all belong to the stone-age. Idi0t. Shouldn’t you be with your father Out there on the highway selling expired gala and lacasera and raping some less privileged beggers. F00l.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara Assembly Confirms Hassan Nasiha as The New Deputy-Governor / Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.