Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle (9225 Views)

Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Bar1941(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ngosi Okonjo Iweala is from Delta not Abia.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nwanyi oma

I'm happy knowing u here. An epitome of truthfulness.

Imagine what this Innocent girl might have passed in the hands of these ebonyi people to make this comment..

Igboland is under siege my these people.

because Ebonyi is playing inclusive? is there any state in East that can survive on her own today without the FG allocation. what does Ebonyi produce or industry?

why won't they try to be in favour of FG? this is common sense

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by buharitill2023: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
Since i was in my Junior Secondary School, I keep hearing� things like China�� invest some million dollars� in our power sector, Us invest, Japan Invest, Canada � invest, different country keep investing millions of dollars in our power sector, now even them Dangote, Tony Elumelu and even Otedola etc keep investing in our power sector, yet no 24/7 power supply in the country.

I'm angry since yesterday no light. Why scamming the citizens?

Piss on Nigeria�� flag. Nonsense country and useless leaders.
Just yesterday, you are wicked, in my side, hardly before we see 4hr light a week since this year.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

because Ebonyi is playing inclusive? is there any state in East that can survive on her own today without the FG allocation. what does Ebonyi produce or industry?

why won't they try to be in favour of FG? this is common sense

States will survive oga.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Benekruku:

Did I ask you for her biography?
Why sharing with me.

My initial comment is an undisputable fact!
Na Abia or Anambra person fit make that statement she made.
100%

Avoid lies and heating of the polity.
Your post is not even nearer to truth.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by alizma: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
sarrki:
They deserves it

So far is not ipobians
They will get it
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by chibaby1985(f): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Bossjakande: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
sankout:

Igbos own Lagos online
But they can't touch iyaloja of computer village.... lmao
dey cant or we build shop for dem in lagoon
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by buharitill2023: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
True Igbos don't beg. These are not real Igbos. Maybe Yorubas living in Ebonyi
hahahahahahahaha, you are right, idiotic pigs said they can not beg buhari for anything, they were even begging and dragging for traders moni, it is well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
dey cant or we build shop for dem in lagoon

As in
Most of them are going back to east since yoruba are not patronizing them again

Too much of fake product
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by kelechi50: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:
ebonyi people are the Hausas we have in the south east. So primitive and deadly
but you are deadly than them, by sharing your HIV positive virus on innocent people in Ebonyi.spit's on you LovePeddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
sarrki:
They deserves it

So far is not ipobians

"They deserves"

If you spent the time used in sycophancy on improving your grammar, you might stand a fair chance of getting the civil service job you crave.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by focus7: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
People from this region are honestly shameless and lack sense of dignity.

Is it not the same people that intimidated their governor to openly denounced his support for Buhari towards the election?

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by buharitill2023: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
idonhammer:
Shebi u know no say Dem no dey stay one place dey watch masquerade? Abi u wan make we put all our eggs in one basket ni?

is now idiotic pigs wil not put all their eggs in one basket, but they put all their eggs in one basket for pdp and thief atiku
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:

Coming from a lady?
What an insane mindset you have got!
You have certainly not been to Ebonyi all your life.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nwanyi oma

I'm happy knowing u here. An epitome of truthfulness.

Imagine what this Innocent girl might have passed in the hands of these ebonyi people to make this comment..

Igboland is under siege my these people.

Anuohia!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
focus7:
People from this region are honestly shameless and lack sense of dignity.

Is it not the same people that intimidated their governor to openly denounced his support for Buhari towards the election?

Which people?
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Juliet11111(f): 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Coming from a lady?
What an insane mindset you have got!
You have certainly not been to Ebonyi all your life.
I know what I’m talking about

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Anuohia!
cursing can't change your origin
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Juliet11111(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
kelechi50:
but you are deadly than them, by sharing your HIV positive virus on innocent people in Ebonyi.spit's on you LovePeddler
You and your people need serious reorientation. Your primitive ways of life keep dragging the south east down.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Awaja(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
True Igbos don't beg. These are not real Igbos. Maybe Yorubas living in Ebonyi
Ewu awusa
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by dokiOloye(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:
See as ya face dey like pigeon with ya Yeye talk

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
dokiOloye:
See as ya face dey like pigeon with ya Yeye talk

A queen like her.
You want to intimidate for saying the truth.
you guys can't cover it up.
We know what we are saying.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
kelechi50:

Is she right or wrong

or u just want to behave same thing u guys are accused of...
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1 Be guided.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by barron2094: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Just keep quiet or counter what she said.

If she has been killed by these people, will u write this trash.

Do u know the hell she passed through in their hands.

Since you seem to know so much tell us more. What did Ebonyi people do to the jingoist?
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
barron2094:

Since you seem to know so much tell us more. What did Ebonyi people do to the jingoist?

Tell u what has been known or the future u guys are planning.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by kelechi50: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is she right or wrong

or u just want to behave same thing u guys are accused of...

She is wrong ,if she is having issues with her business partner from ebonyi,she should not generalise
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by kelechi50: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juliet11111:

You and your people need serious reorientation. Your primitive ways of life keep dragging the south east down.
That you are born a bastered ,does not mean you continue with your mom trade. You need serious reorientation in your in life. Your LovePeddler lifestyle keep dragging the southeast down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Using Diversity For Religious, Ethnic Division – Tinubu / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri / Niger PDP LGA Congress Senator Misau Led Electoral Panel Absconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.