Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Group Importation Hub - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Group Importation Hub (447 Views)

India Tshirts joint group importation. Season 1 / Group Importation: Buy Things Cheap From UK, China, Dubai, Malaysia, And Turkey / Group Importation! From China, UK, Dubai, Turkey, And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Importation Hub by Bobdaniels(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
����� Anywhere in the world today, importation business is one of the most profitable business growing people into millionaire, but some of us as it left hanging due to lack of much capital...
But I believe nothing is impossible when it comes to bringing up ideas, group work, and been focused..
My aim is to bring together 20 business oriented people including myself, with an initial capital of 3 thosand naira each to invest in the IMPORTATION business, we are to grow the 60k into a six figures income till everyone is able to stand on his own in the industry of IMPORTATION...
Whether you are already a mini importer or you don't have any idea at all you are also welcome to join the hub.....
In this group we share ideas on product before proceeding to procure
We market the product together to enable fast track of the product sales to re-order and make money profit to reach our six figures aim...
We are going to be 20 but we are going to work as a team and organization...

If you are interested in this group IMPORTATION then pm me on Whatsapp at 080 96 21 23 88 to join the group and get exclusive information on how we are going to be running our life changing mission.....

2 Likes

Re: Group Importation Hub by donkingzton01(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Add
Re: Group Importation Hub by Omoniyo: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
08065455364. Pls add me
Re: Group Importation Hub by Olusheyi1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Someone here may need the info on my signature, quickly check it out...
Re: Group Importation Hub by PAPIJAID(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Add me pls 08079133689
Re: Group Importation Hub by Bobdaniels(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Let keep the spirit up, few more member to start....
Re: Group Importation Hub by Bobdaniels(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
When it comes to importation, there are many platform for one to import from, but here on our group we are going to be using 1688.com because thing on this platform are way more cheaper than the rest of the import platform..
The website is a pure Chinese website and the words are also in Chinese but you can also translate it to English using chrome browser....

Many import guru, would tell you buy hot selling product, which are not already in the market, but the thruth is that most of the hot new product are still undergoing testing and may not work properly when imported...
All of this kind of product, you sell to customer once and they will not return, but once you build in a niche and focus on that niches, you definitely get return customer,

Marketing

There are various ways of marketing, is either you market online or offline, well the offline method can be also productive but when you take your business online it gets to reach a wide number of audience.....

Shipping and buying

There are different agent that will buy and ship your product to you here in Nigeria, and you pay them in naira...

Product search

There are different method to do product research which involves using Facebook, Google trends, Google YouTube and jumia..

Buying more (organizing)
This will help you to get discount from the store in which you what to buy any item from, which will increase your PROFiT rate....

Delivery your items to customer

Local logistics companies....

Join our group of joint importers and have not only more knowledge about importation but earn from it as you learn even as a newbie in the business......

1 Like

Re: Group Importation Hub by Bobdaniels(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Group Importation Hub by Bobdaniels(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
donkingzton01:
08160191305 add me

You've been added
Re: Group Importation Hub by Ranelle(f): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please add me 07060933030
Re: Group Importation Hub by Extraordinaire(f): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Group Importation Hub by Bobdaniels(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Our class has move to Facebook join now class starts on Monday all Entrepreneurs are welcome...

https://m./661659530926622?refid=27&ref=opera_speed_dial

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Ohanian: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Reddit Co-owner Married To Serena / US Chipmakers, Intel And Qualcomm Could Lose Ten Of Billion In Huawei Ban / In Need Of An Old Facebook Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.