Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Measles Vaccines Kill More Children Than The Measles Itself - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Measles Vaccines Kill More Children Than The Measles Itself (623 Views)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State / Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Measles Vaccines Kill More Children Than The Measles Itself by Allegory(f): 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
MMR Vaccine Causes Measles and Public Health Officials now Know This
Are your kids’ vaccinations up to date? If yes, this means that for years you have ignored all the warnings about the dangers of vaccinating children, including all the conspiracy theories making rounds in the media. For years you have believed what the vaccine corporations and the mass media told you, and that is the fact that vaccines are safe for your children.
So how about this? Health officials in New Hampshire, USA, recently acknowledged that the MMR vaccine from Merck & Co. for measles, mumps, and rubella was the real cause of a measles outbreak in the area. Prior to this, zealous members of the pro-vaccines movement were quick to blame the outbreak on the unvaccinated.

So here is What Really Happened
One person from the city of Keene contracted the measles infection, subsequently and as is to be expected, the news was spread by the mainstream media that the reason why the individual had contracted measles was that he had not received the MMR vaccination. This news was however false as the patient had indeed received the MMR vaccination and had actually developed measles as an adverse effect to this vaccination.
This is not just hear-say. Tests were conducted on the patient by health authorities and these tests determined that the patient had contracted measles as a result of having received the MMR vaccination. As a result of this revelation, it has become increasingly more difficult, for health workers to continue to stick to their false narrative that the MMR vaccine is 100 percent harmless and effective in all cases.
The really interesting element in this case is the fact that before the patient was tested, public health officials in New Hampshire USA had already begun a campaign trying to use the patient’s case to drum up fear and hysteria in people’s minds about why they should get their vaccines up to date. However, as soon as the test results came out for this patient whose measles was caused by the MMR vaccine, the campaign died a quick expected death. One would have thought that the health officials would switch up the theme of their campaign, and use the opportunity to warn the public instead, that the MMR vaccine could cause them to suffer measles.
Instead of doing the right thing, the Department of Health and Human Services in the city suspended any additional planned public health interventions, they declared that there was no contagious measles known to be circulating in the community, without owning up to the fact that MMR could be a killer.
The members of this pro-vaccine camp all over the world are nothing but liars who are out to con the weak and the gullible. They have made the very idea that vaccines could cause other ailments seem impossible. What’s really sad is the fact that babies are the major recipients of these poisonous vaccines.

Measles vaccines kill more children than the measles itself
Does this shock you? Think of it, how many people do you actually know who have died of measles. We all know children get measles with or without having been vaccinated. So what is the reason for all the fear-mongering and hysteria from the pro-vaccine camp about measles? The U.S. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), actually published data that reveals that not even a single person has died while being infected with measles over the past 15 years.
Now you must actually be dying to know how many people have actually died as a result of receiving the MMR vaccine, the vaccine that, according to public health authorities, is meant to prevent measles, mumps, and rubella. Well, the answer is over a hundred people.
As far back as in the 50s, measles was accepted as just an innocuous rite of passage that everyone experiences while going from childhood into adulthood. So when did it suddenly become this deadly disease against which we must get vaccinated or die?
The National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases in 2014, announced that there has not been a measles-related death since 2003. Again the CDC’s Division of Viral Diseases confirmed this claim. The known cases prior to 2003 may not have even been measles-related, as the CDC only records death that coincides with measles outbreaks. Since as far back as 1950, measles has recorded a mortality rate of nearly zero. And it was in 1963, that the vaccine industry introduced the vaccine against measles and started the questionable measles campaign. Why? To make a profit maybe.
It is said that in this era of proper sanitation, it is even easier to manage measles than it is to handle a common cold.
Did you also know that measles is one of those diseases that come along with their own immunity? A person can only suffer from measles once in a lifetime. Once a patient recovers from a measles infection, they become immune to the disease for life. So why do we bother vaccinating kids against measles if the MMR vaccine does not even cover a lifetime immunity like measles does.
Prior to the 1963 introduction of vaccines, almost all parents accepted that their kids were going to suffer measles as an unavoidable consequence of childhood, and then when the vaccines were manufactured, the corporations began to market measles as an avoidable evil, to the extent that they have had to falsify data about the vaccine's safety and efficacy. There is a pro-health freedom child advocacy group which presently is suing Merck & Co., the manufacturer of the MMR vaccine, for spreading false information about the MMR vaccine.
It is an open secret that the mortality rate of measles cases declined on its own, and a lot of health experts have always wondered whether the world had ever needed a measles vaccine, to begin with. Guess the big corporations can sell anything, no matter how useless, if they market it dreadfully enough.

So Who Are the Real Conspiracy Theorists?
Facebook recently banned all speech that clears up the real content of vaccines; this includes facts about vaccine ingredients, vaccine injury, and vaccine industry collusion. Facebook, the mainstream media and the big corporations have chosen to call this type of content ‘conspiracy theories’.
The members of the anti-vaccine camp have always warned the public about vaccines such as the MMR. They state that getting vaccinated can cause a person to develop, and even spread, infectious diseases like measles. They most especially warn that this vaccine could cause autism.
There is the whistle-blower from the CDC who says they were forced to cover up the link between vaccines and autism. Read up this stuff for yourself
Re: Measles Vaccines Kill More Children Than The Measles Itself by Harry4truth: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmmm, insightful. I was supposed to go to the hospital with my son to have his mmr vaccine administered but the money has been hard to come by. I have mixed feelings reading this because I feel really sad about my inability to pay for the vaccine and have it administered but then again I just wondered if my inability to pay might just be a blessing in disguise. There's also mumps and rubella to worry about so what is the best advice?

1 Like

Re: Measles Vaccines Kill More Children Than The Measles Itself by Allegory(f): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Harry4truth:
Hmmmm, insightful. I was supposed to go to the hospital with my son to have his mmr vaccine administered but the money has been hard to come by. I have mixed feelings reading this because I feel really sad about my inability to pay for the vaccine and have it administered but then again I just wondered if my inability to pay might just be a blessing in disguise. There's also mumps and rubella to worry about so what is the best advice?
Well, most kids in the country only take the vaccines that have been made available for free and I don't see them dropping like chickens, besides children that have been given these vaccines also suffer these infections, so don't sweat it if you can't afford it.
Re: Measles Vaccines Kill More Children Than The Measles Itself by Harry4truth: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Allegory:

Well, most kids in the country only take the vaccines that have been made available for free and I don't see them dropping like chickens, besides children that have been given these vaccines also suffer these infections, so don't sweat it if you can't afford it.
thanks a lot for your words of advice.
Re: Measles Vaccines Kill More Children Than The Measles Itself by Originalsly: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Harry4truth:

Why worry about measles, mumps and rubella? Is there an outbreak of any in your community? Or are you trying to prevent your son from contracting any of the three just in case he is exposed? If so.... then would you also have him vaccinated for bird flu... swine flu... chicken pox... dengue... filaria..ebola...etc?...just in case? Why stop at the 3? Do you know having him vaccinated is giving him a mild form of the disease?... to rush his immune system? We need to look deeper into this rush to vaccinate.... it's a money making scheme for sure.... and another to cut down on population growth... Black population growth via sterilization..... sterilization via vaccination. Conspiracy theorist some will say... but ask yourself why soooo many you g men... not yet reached their prime....are suffering from low sperm count.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Fix Your Bumpy, Dry Elbows. / Oron Crayfish / JOGGERS’ DIARY: Share Your Roadwork Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.