Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos (49684 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Ritualists Who Killed Okada Man And Stole His Joystick- Shot By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by SaintLucia: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
namiji2598:
it's early 20's
Early 90s
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Amuocha: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari government policies sef
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by mmsen: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Seun doesn't want scams being advertised on his forum but allows this nonsense to be pedaled.

The superstitious junk that fills some Nigerian minds is far more dangerous than any gambling, HYIP, FOREX or MLM 'investment'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by SLAP44: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Zoharariel:
Oga oooo. This money-making ritual format is back in vogue again? It was very common in the early 90's.

Na to dey press my scrotum every 2 - 2 minutes like puff-puff in high traffic areas like Oshodi, Ojota, Mile 2 & Ojodu-Berger to confirm if the balls are still intact. grin

If dem thief my shoe or tie, I fit buy another one but Epon Lion? The Engine Room That Drives My Masculinity? grin

Layèè! Amaku siibe ni oooo. grin

Illiteracy and ignorance has destroyed this country

2 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by DonGtoG1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thank your God.

And confirm that you can still have good erection or test run your drilling rod before the culprits are left off the hook.

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wow she oko man Sonu
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
uju22:
hmm mm Have they started this old wicked styles again. Lord please continue protecting your children.

U have balls?
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by LZAA: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You've gotta be kidding me!
This graced frontage?
How
NL bro NL

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
All athiests should bookmark this post

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by OtemAtum: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrPRevailer:
All athiests should bookmark this post
Do you actually believe in this cock and bull story?
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by zicoraads: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
kennygee:
You mean like an ATM card kind of retrieve?
Hey you... kiss
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
OtemAtum:
Do you actually believe in this cock and bull story?

For you, it's an uninteresting story with evidence.
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You've gotta be kidding me! This graced frontage? How
Dnt u knw Dat nairaland issa mess, real dumping ground
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
You've gotta be kidding me! This graced frontage? How
Dnt u knw Dat nairaland issa mess, real dumping ground

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Emin25: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Go for deliverance oo
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stupid attention-seeking blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Saao(m): 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't usually believe this thing, but it sounds like its real. I pray let them not come around me oo.
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by sirusX(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Zoharariel:
Oga oooo. This money-making ritual format is back in vogue again? It was very common in the early 90's.

Na to dey press my scrotum every 2 - 2 minutes like puff-puff in high traffic areas like Oshodi, Ojota, Mile 2 & Ojodu-Berger to confirm if the balls are still intact. grin

If dem thief my shoe or tie, I fit buy another one but Epon Lion? The Engine Room That Drives My Masculinity? grin

Layèè! Amaku siibe ni oooo. grin

In high traffic areas na balls first before phone and wallet

To replace some things no just dey possible
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
zicoraads:

Hey you... kiss

Hi hi
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by frowland(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
[s]
Muttee:
I am on my way to police station with the help of Wema Bank security who called in men of SARS. A bike man and another cane to me shook my hand and immediately want to run away and I couldn’t feel my two balls again when I raised alarm.

Thank God for Wema Bank securities and thank God to Ikota Police Station. while Police tortures them, they asked to pray and while they speak in strange language and touching me. My balls came back. What do I do to assure permanent return

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/film-director-johnson-retrieves-his-joystick-from-a-bandit-in-lagos.html
[/s]

1 Like

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Ojei2: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
This us a big lie post........ Who are yo[color=#006600][/color]u witness?
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by OtemAtum: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrPRevailer:

For you, it's an uninteresting story with evidence.
where's the evidence? I think at this period, people should start probing and checking the validity or reality of things rather than just gullibly believing any story. It reminds me of the days of Adabara, Itopa, Aduva etc.

Otem Erectus 152: 7b
Be as brave as adabara who went into the land of myth called Agarapa and destroyed their false protective myths and conquered them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by omohayek: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
As many others have already noted, this story is obvious nonsense, as the accusation is simply physically impossible. How does one "steal" a vital bodily part without the victim bleeding profusely from the very moment of said theft? If anything, the resulting massive blood loss would prevent the accuser from doing anything other than quickly dying in a puddle of his own blood, ruling out any question of pursuing the "joystick" thieves. What next for Nairaland, front page attention for tall tales of witches flying around on broomsticks?

There are only two realistic explanations for why these absurd "stolen joystick" tales continue to come up, namely:

(1) The obvious motivation for scam artists to try to leverage popular superstition for purposes of blackmail, or

(2) Men (and they are almost always men) with pre-existing psychological issues around their "manhood" or perceived lack thereof, who then try to shift the blame for said shortcomings onto strangers.

While the second group are obviously in need of professional psychiatric help, the first bunch are indeed criminals, and the only correct response to these ridiculous stories is to try to sort out which group those who make such accusations belong to, without humoring their nonsensical claims in either case.

4 Likes

Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by CHIGIM: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Only in Africa u hear rubbish like this, I have been a victim were one useless ekiti boy accuse me of stealing his dick if not for God they would have killed me,while his mumu prick was still very much in his trousers.i just pity the innocent man take they are holding for nothing. I pray God punish u with a dead dick after now evil
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by Bahddo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Africa... sad
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by vik110(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
GUY GO AND TEST THAT BALLS VERY WELL IT MIGHT BE FAKE GO TO son MAkE DEM CHECK AM
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by silverlord(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Picture or I don't believe it grin
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by highbee02: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2019
slimderek:
Let a Medical practitioner confirm it.

Medical what? Let him Bleep olosho to ascertain the functionality. lol
Re: John Cine Wilcox Retrieves His Joystick From A Bandit In Lagos by godquality: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2019
It sounded like the mobile shakers will be release after proof of functionality. Please people like that are danger to the society and shouldn't be release at all. Let them rot in jail afterall it's bodyparts robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Makes His Long Neck Available To Test The Potency Of A Charm (Photos) / Tracking Stolen Cars: How Canadian Stolen Cars End Up In Lagos (Video) / Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.