Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. (7427 Views)

Sad Reality: Buhari Is Even More Popular Than Tinubu In South East And South Sou / Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Danniscott(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Does Buhari Really Hate Ndigbo?

(This Audio-Visual should guide your sense of judgement).

The Second Niger Bridge, Enugu-Onitsha Expressway and the Zik's Mausoleum (The Sights and Sounds) an Audio-Visual assessment of President Muhammadu Buhari's Presidency.

My Name is Ofoneme Daniel-Scott, You can call me "Mr. Sights and Sounds" and you won't be totally wrong, but I'm dedicated to bringing you the audio-visuals of happenings as it relates to Anambra and Governor Willie Obiano in particular.

So many speculations, uncertainties, rumours, side talks, gossips, hate speeches, accolades and what have you, have continued to surround the President Muhammadu Buhari Presidency, especially as it relates to our beloved Anambra State where His Excellency Governor Willie Obiano has continued to push the government at the center for inclusiveness.

No long talk, click on the YouTube link here and have a first hand view of the Stage of work at the 2nd Niger Bridge, the Enugu-Onitsha expressway and the already commissioned Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum, Library and International Conference Center.

Come with me.... Now click on the link Here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsYLFFXDXQw

Don't Forget to subscribe to the Governor's YouTube channel "Governor Willie Obiano "

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Nitah1: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari is the change he preach.
Gej used this bridge to deceived the Igbo's for votes and chieftaincy title.
Ebere never visit the site of the bridge.

Ndigbo......your worst enemy could be ur best friend and ur best friend could be ........

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Blue3k(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ok we'll be waiting for it's completions in 2022. The previous administrations were playing games. After this bridge is done this politicians will be measured by what they deliver instead of promise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by 360degreess(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Well done Mr.president. May God continue to protect you against your enemies..
Gej the corrupt drunkard that constitutionalised corruption in this country spent his entire tenure without doing anything for his region not to talk of the so called BIAFOOLS land,yet those frustrated ipob miscreants always see him as their heroe.. well,I am not surprise because corrupt minded people always like and appreciate themselves..
SAI Buhari till 2023...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Emzenoz(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nitah1:
Buhari is the change he preach.
Gej used this bridge to deceived the Igbo's for votes and chieftaincy title.
Ebere never visit the site of the bridge.

Ndigbo......your worst enemy could be ur best friend and ur best friend could be ........

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by sirfemoz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Same pictures, same comments. Are we progressing or we are at a standstill. Bring up pictures when the project is completed. Save these ones in your drive, when the project is completed, then you can show us the progress.

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Belial06: 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have nothing to say as this is not ibo thing but from what I can see these look like the same pictures we have been seeing for year

But what do I know it's not my region.

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by NaniYusuf: 6:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Wailers should hide their faces..BUHARI keep working in a region where he was hated most....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by sammyj: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin GEJ na Scam on this Niger Brigde project grin shocked

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by helinues: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Some of them have already blocked their minds.. Nothing Buhari can do that will impress them

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Earthquake2: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2019
helinues:
Some of them have already blocked their minds.. Nothing Buhari can do that will impress them

How many years will it take to complete a bridge

Keep bandying your false narrative

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by helinues: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Earthquake2:

A baby must crawl before walking not to talk of running..

Try and see things from different perspectives..

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Earthquake2: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2019
helinues:

A baby must crawl before walking not to talk of running..

Try and see things from different perspectives..

Shut up, Pdp began the project 4 years later Buhari is still snapping pictures of the uncompleted project

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by helinues: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Earthquake2:

Shut up, Pdp began the project 4 years later Buhari is still snapping pictures of the uncompleted project

Happy Sunday
Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Afamed: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Earthquake2:

This is my problem with you people. A bridge with the capacity of over 100000 tonnes. Can't be the same with the bridge of capacity of 10000. If you know the pilling/ deepness of pillars holding the bridge, You will not be in your 1 bed room talking rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Afamed: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Earthquake2:

Yes PDP started it in 2014,when he had early in 20011 promised to complete the bridge before the end of his 1st tenure in 2015 . You can see the prototype stage, he left it in 2015 again when he came to campaign again using the same bridge to press una mumu button

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by Afospecialk: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
sirfemoz:
Same pictures, same comments. Are we progressing or we are at a standstill. Bring up pictures when the project is completed. Save these ones in your drive, when the project is completedw, then you can show us the progress.

Enemy of progress like yu would always be allergic to good news
Re: The 2nd Niger Bridge (dream To Reality) Buhari And The Changing Narratives. by AllHailBiafra(m): 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Biafra we know grin even after fifth nija bridge. The same pictures they showed us when Goodluck was leaving office before late buhari came immediately and ordered the suspension of the project, the same pictures is now what they're reshowing us, to do what exactly? Will that now make me change my mind to remain a slave to the uncircumcised Fulani terrorists? Mbanu! No amount of media hypes and propagandas can change our unanimous direction↓↓↓

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NNPC, Partners Sign FID On $3.6 Billion Brass Methanol Plant / President Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Plateau: Tribunal Sacks 2 PDP Reps Members, Affirms Ajang (LP), Vincent (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.